1 cup Magical Butter softened

½ cup granulated sugar

½ cup packed light brown sugar

1 egg

3 teaspoons grated orange peel

3 drops Orange extract

2 cups (12 oz pkg) White chocolate morsels

COMBINE

flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl.

Beat butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar in large mixer bowl until creamy.

Beat in egg, orange peel and orange extract

Gradually beat in flour mixture.

Stir in white morsels.

Drop dough by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.

BAKE

In preheated 350* oven for 10 – 12 minutes or until edges are lightly brown.

Let stand for 2 minutes to cool.

Enjoy.

I used Sanny's Sugar Punch to make the Magical butter using 11 grams per cup. There's none of the earthy after taste and a half cookie is a very good start to the day.

• Like 11

Nummy, nummy! :) I am so sick of cookies, made like 6 different types lol but these sound good. :) One of my favs is the strawberry, this sounds like it would be like that, nice fruity flavor instead of chocolate of overly sweet, nom, nom!

• Like 1

sounds delightful, need to try....

does anyone know how much straight kif to mix with coconut oil for a nice and proper dosage? Is 5Gm to a cup of oil good? Also, do I need to filter if straight kif or am I better off to leave unfiltered and mix up as it firms up??

thanks for sharing

• Like 1

filtering is not needed. i think 1/4 - 1/2 gram a cookie should be okay, depends on how big u make your cookies and how much u want to eat. if u are a cookie monster like me, then i would rather go with 1/4 gram or a little bit less, so that the hammer is not surprising u so much if u eat accidentally more :D

Kief is like 4 times stronger isn't it? So say 60 to 80% potency, a gram would be about 600 to 800mg? Using pure herb, not straining you get full affect, no numbers need to be negated for the equation. Assuming that is correct? ^^^^ 5 grams by 600 = 3000mg and 5 grams by 800 = 4000. I think that is correct, and if so then 5 grams in the cup of coconut is between 3000 and 4000mg. If you made 36 cookies from that one cup of oil, rounded off 85mg to 110mg per cookie. I think that is right but I am not sure what the potency of kief is.

• Like 1

Made another batch of these and something happened that I didn't notice the first time. After using 4 sticks (2 cups) of butter, only 3 sticks or 1 1/2 cups came out. I replaced the stick with just plain butter to the Magical butter and found the cookies were a little mellower and had no earth taste at all.

Has anyone else noticed the missing butter?

• Like 1

Do you press the herb? You lose a lot if you don't really press it, I use an old sausage press that has a major crank on it, wine presses work really well. I make Ghee first, that takes out the milk fat solids, I will lose about a stick out of 4. If I don't press out the herb after I infuse the ghee I can lose a half to a cup of butter.

• Like 1

Yup have to try this one too!!!!!