•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Dabin2it

30 gram personal and 4 plant 100 cm household for Canada

Wow just heard what the laws might be for Canada. come next year. 4 plant per household 100 cm max height anyone here this.

i just caught the ending of the announcement, But it appears there biggest concern was overdosing

I wish the people who made the laws knew more about smoking weed. Overdosing *facepalm*

• Like 4

lol....i think they determined you cant overdose on weed other than just passing out due to the wide range and variety of cannabinoid receptors around the human body....

no wonder we crave it so....

• Like 1

That's the jist of it , the part about high thc content restricted to 25 or older isn't gonna fly also the idea of higher pricing on what they call premium strains vs low thc content getting taxed at a higher percent is kinda a money grab for the govt ! There f'd up on plant height if I didn't have medical I'd scrog a 8x8 room with 4 plants they'd be 12 ft tall if left on there own ! Only thing I don't quite grasp is the 30 gram limit so your 4 plants once harvested can't exceed 30 grams?

I can see them changing the 100 cm to stock length it won't matter if it is grown vertical or horizontal watch and see !

• Like 1

as far as I can see there've been a few reports and recommendations by "Experts"

"Experts" recommend no more than 4 small plants >1 metre high per household.

I'd much rather have the government rake in the dough than other branches of organized crime, but I'd much much rather see everybody growing their own.

glad to see they're talking about it anyway, definitely a move in the right direction.

Stay Safe

BalzOut

• Like 1

I can see them changing the 100 cm to stock length it won't matter if it is grown vertical or horizontal watch and see !

a 4 plant 4 square metre scrog is fairly decent still, the concern would be only having 30g after harvest.. maybe best to make dry ice hash and compost the rest and do a 4 plant perpetual harvest.

its not a cap on what you can harvest, its a cap on what you can walk around outside of your legal residence with. So you can have a 2lb harvest from your massive scrog and be allowed to take it to camp, parties, or wherever else you want to consume recreational cannabis.

Thank god I am an MMAR injunction holder

limiting age, plant height, cannabinoid content etc... is not going to be easily enforceable. kids can always just pay someone they know a few years older 5-10$ access fee, its been the way kids access booze and smokes for decades. they did not go into check out mmar patients with any regularity if they did it at all so the 100cm rule will only come into affect if the police are there for another reason and feel like turning the screws on the homeowner (most likely as a result of other behaviour that pissed off the officer). In regard to cannabinoid content ratios, good luck with that. The market dictates what it wants with its wallet, charge more for x or y and people can just go to the black market to access it.

they are also trying to scrap the med program and make it all under one division. This is an attempt to relieve our permit #'s from MMAR days and box everybody in to the same requirements/needs, which will not fly with the canadian medical cannabis patients community. Very happy the court system in my country holds up patients rights...time and again we go to court but they usually find in our favor with the exception of a few cases that were questionable to say the least.

its a step forward but one that is being taken begrudgingly and will not play out until right near the next election...there is a whole lot of foreplay left before anything gets close to business.

we will see how it plays out and from there make the proper adjustments.

be safe and good luck :)

• Like 4

30 grams. lets grow midgets. How the hell are you suppose to only grow 30 grams SMH. That is stupid, sorry no other word for that. With the type meds I use, that is enough for two to three days lol. I would be screwed the rest the month, be happy for 2 or 3 lol. Not good, I wish they would leave us alone and See The Light, let me be there light, I'll feed up some medibles lol

You all fight as much stupidity as we do here with our med law. They are gonna tax it now here in Michigan, through the dispensaries, I am so Proud to be a Michigander, First State to Tax medical SMH, asswads here.

I think we're going to see the majority of citizens not following any rules and saying "fuck you" to the group our government is calling the Cannabis Task Force.

They're a bunch of nannies who sew fucking tea cozies and know not a god damn thing about cannabis.

When they introduced their recommendations yesterday, the first part of the agenda was "sales and marketing". No fucking shit, they care more about that then safe use which was the very last recommendation.

The best way we can handle this as citizens is grow as much as we can, be law abiding otherwise, keep our fucking mouths shut about what we're doing and carry on.

We simply cannot become victims of this task forces stupidity.

• Like 11

i only follow rules told by my concience...i dont giva a fuck about the rest....exceptions make the rules of course but i'm cool with that :icecream:

• Like 1

I still think 4 plants is better then 0 plants allowed least its a move in the right direction. But i think there is a lot of issues 4 plants per household could mean you have to be the owner of said property.

I also just read that looks like dispensaries will be out of the question. And be Illegal,

As for overdosing i think people tend to think it as Death or what we see when a person takes to many pills etc. To say a person cannot over dose from MJ is wrong .

To think a person cannot smoke or most importantly Dab and not get sick ?? or start falling over.

I would think its a form of over dosing I would love to see someone's face after dabbing 1/4 oz in a half hr You think .or even a 1/8th Your going to be pretty fucked up and sick probably .

And wishing you never did it ..

But with 4 plants and training them you can pull some pretty big numbers with the right strain its just going to take longer to get it there.

Spot on Rev. Revolution does not sound too radical anymore. Money, the greed ruins everything it touches. I am fighting to save our medical here, writing on the wall. This is my medicine and the pharmie meds would had me in my grave. Helped too many and watched what miracles this is. Fuck em and their rules. I help the sick, the needy, it isn't about the money, it isn't about the high, though nice side effect ;) It is about helping our fellow man have a better life and to live it with dignity.

• Like 7

When they introduced their recommendations yesterday, the first part of the agenda was "sales and marketing". No fucking shit, they care more about that then safe use which was the very last recommendation.

You mean just like every single other cash cropper in the world?

Drug dealers are drug dealers, profit first and foremost, gotta get that dope on the market no matter how many toxic chemicals they have to use on it to kill bugs or get just the right flavor or colour etc. doesn't matter if it's booze or smokes or pharmaceuticals, heroin, coke, caffeine, that's just the way it is.

Or is it only evil when someone else does it?

I'm much like Gardenartis, I use strictly for meds and make meds for my parents, everything else goes to my worms, I don't even smoke socially.

Is it every body or just stoners that'll piss and moan for years for something and then when they get it show no gratitude at all whatsoever and immediately start pissing and moaning because they think it should be done differently?

Sorry, pet peeve, I'll shut up now.

Stay Safe

BalzOut

• Like 1

No matter what the outcome is i will take it happily , Without looking over my shoulder .

4 plants you can still kill it in yields with proper training , and the right strain

• Like 1

"How the hell are you suppose to only grow 30 grams SMH. That is stupid, sorry no other word for that."

You probably missed this while you were typing.

"its not a cap on what you can harvest, its a cap on what you can walk around outside of your legal residence with. So you can have a 2lb harvest from your massive scrog and be allowed to take it to camp, parties, or wherever else you want to consume recreational cannabis."

Get out your screens, it's scroggin' time!

Aloha,

Weeze

• Like 2

You are correct I did miss it, I seem to miss a lot, my brain only takes in bits and peaces at times, thanks for the heads up. That is nice actually, heck we can't even have a pound. Called Michigan pound, the most we can hold in weight if we are a patient and have 5 patients we treat. Heck this isn't bad then, so you can Carry 30 grams, but you can grow as much as you would like off 4. Hell I could veg a plant and put her in the Octopot and pull pounds, but restriction on size of plant?

• Like 1

Octopot to the rescue..............................lol.......................................4 plants......................5 pounds.......................

• Like 1

How many households are you allowed to have?

As many as you want, but if your wives find out about each other, better have an escape plan.

Wow. Growing weed is getting so complicated.

4 per household is pretty good news for caravan/trailer park owners :whistle:

Excellent idea! A trailer park full of mannequin families, with a grow in each house! We can hire someone to move cars and kids bicycles around.

• Like 3

In Hawaii we are allowed 7 plants per patient, but only 2 patient per address.

Each patient can possess 3 ounces of bud, max.

Yeah.

So, we make a lot of bubble hash when we get too much bud.

The law treats the two the same, so it's a 10:1 reduction for us.

Aloha,

Weeze

• Like 1

You mean just like every single other cash cropper in the world?

Drug dealers are drug dealers, profit first and foremost, gotta get that dope on the market no matter how many toxic chemicals they have to use on it to kill bugs or get just the right flavor or colour etc. doesn't matter if it's booze or smokes or pharmaceuticals, heroin, coke, caffeine, that's just the way it is.

Or is it only evil when someone else does it?

I'm much like Gardenartis, I use strictly for meds and make meds for my parents, everything else goes to my worms, I don't even smoke socially.

Is it every body or just stoners that'll piss and moan for years for something and then when they get it show no gratitude at all whatsoever and immediately start pissing and moaning because they think it should be done differently?

Sorry, pet peeve, I'll shut up now.

Stay Safe

BalzOut

I'll apologize for my rant before I start...but yes you should shut the fuck up.

First off Ballz, I've held my MMAR since 2001. I'll bet 100 bones you never had the ballz to obtain one, yet you're spouting bullshit like your some kind of fine example of the system. In reality, it's people like yourself that's held back the momentum.

In 1999 I was run over by a car and the entire left side of my body was crushed. The results have been 1/2 of a my body in pain that is cruel punishment.

I use cannabis to help me get out of bed, then I use it to help me sleep. All while NEVER taking a toxic pain killer.

As for a "stoner", you know absolutely shit about me and most likely anyone else here but my life choices definitely don't reflect your obvious disillusion of what a stoner is. 6 figure salary, beautiful family, no mortgage on the house I own....classic stoner.

And who the fuck said anything about selling weed, cash cropping or making a profit as a drug dealer? Did I? Because it appears you never read my comment.

• Like 2

I believe I already apologised for my rant.

You posted once that you couldn't post pics because the collective you grow for doesn't allow cameras, I suppose y'all are just giving the weed away?

Can you Quote where I called you a drug dealer? because I went back to check and I can't see it, I believe I called the Government a drug dealer with the same agenda as cash croppers have always had.

here's what irritated me, the Government of Canada has finally in it's belated wisdom said that they're going to let us grow weed, 4 plants is plenty for personal, and it's certainly more than none. And do growers say "Sweet, I can FINALLY grow weed legally?" no, it's "The motherfuckers won't let me grow a whole field Whaaa boo hoo snivel snivel". I ran across your post just as I hit the boiling point.

The hell it's people like me that hold back mmar, it's the people who abuse the MMAR system to grow weed to sell illegally that have held up MMAR. you know, the ones who see "4 plants per household" and think ohhh, trailer court.

I'm sorry to hear about your accident, nobody should have to go through that, and I'm glad to hear that you were able to get MMAR, good thing the evil experts in the government had made that available for you eh? or are you ungrateful for that as well?

It take balls to get an MMAR? really? And here I thought it just took paperwork, seems to me it takes balls to grow without one, or did anyway since it's about to be legal to grow more than enough to make meds for myself and both of my parents with some left over for my worms, for which I for one am grateful.

Stay Safe

BalzOut

• Like 1