•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Wrecks

Makin' muh seeds

I have nothing in veg. Just switched the flower room to 12/12, and the waiting begins. This run is mostly geared for making seeds, and should get a small selection of smoking buds.

The Chemo's and Northern BC Skunk are the oldest, and suffered the most. I only have 3 of each left, so I may not be able to breed exactly as I had planned, but the genetics are there, and I will use them some way or the other.

gallery_6332_5567_144236.jpg

gallery_6332_5567_138531.jpg

All Spice One here. Should end up with a couple of unseeded females for smoking

gallery_6332_5567_209456.jpg

gallery_6332_5567_117181.jpg

These are "Jordan's Mix", so I have no idea what they are. Nothing especially sativa looking. I assume there will be some Blueberry and Godbud crosses in there. If I see one or two that look really enticing, I may pollinate them, otherwise, these will just be for smoking.

gallery_6332_5567_232250.jpg

gallery_6332_5567_4616.jpg

What do I mean by keeping the lights close? Here is a 12 inch ruler in the shot.

gallery_6332_5567_144075.jpg

So, that is my menu. I don't think I will take any more pics until things get a bit more interesting. If you are here, thanks for looking in.

• Like 17

Everyone looks healthy and happy!

There could be something amazing in a packet of JOTI indicas. What you need is another "Daddy's Little Girl" from a 2014 grow of mine.

gallery_3138_4040_141299.jpg

This was from a pack mistakenly labeled "Blue Hawaiian." It was a 4 foot poll about 4 or 5 inches thick with buds. Kicked ass.

gallery_3138_4040_578987.jpg

• Like 13

Hi wrecks

The ladies look hippy happy

Looks like you will be smoking some dank bud my brother

Got to try joti chemo I hear good things

Chair pulled up and joint rolled

Papalag

• Like 1

Hi Snookster. The lights are nothing special. LED's are evolving the way I had hoped. Price coming down, and not so many shitty ones, that one must be so careful to avoid. Less than $100 now. Her is a link. http://www.apollohor...ED-ufo-75w.html

Hello, Mister. Man, I wouldn't mind having something like that. Looks killer. I remember that grow of yours, and salivating. Encouraging, thanks.

Hey, Papa. Glad you are into it. I hope I get some good stuff too. I know that Chemo is good stuff. Even if I get no seedless buds, the genes will be there for me later.

• Like 1

(my pleasure, Saxo)

Hey, all. I am going to pollinate pretty soon, so I thought I would take some pics beforehand.

I just about drove myself batshit crazy over deciding what seeds to make. Skunk and Chemo were the main ingredients though, so I took what I had, and have decided to make only 4 crosses.

Out of 3 Skunks, all 3 are female. Out of 3 Chemo, one is female. I kept 1 Chemo male, 1 Spice One male, and one unknown male from a mixed pack freebee.

My crosses; (hopefully)

- Northern BC Skunk X Chemo (male)

- Northern BC Skunk X Spice One (male)

- Northern BC Skunk X Unknown (male)

- Chemo X Spice One (male)

The green (and a little purple) stuff;

Here are 2 unknown females, and one Spice One female, all for smoking bud.

gallery_6332_5567_25206.jpg

gallery_6332_5567_23781.jpg

Here are 4 Spice One, for smoking bud;

gallery_6332_5567_11427.jpg

gallery_6332_5567_206042.jpg

The breeder females. 3 Northern BC Skunk and 1 Chemo.

gallery_6332_5567_144466.jpg

gallery_6332_5567_248153.jpg

I can hardly wait to get this big ugly box out of the veg room. I want to keep pollen isolated, then it will be a one time pollination, and the males are gone.

gallery_6332_5567_125117.jpg

gallery_6332_5567_122303.jpg

Got a male Chemo at top right, a male Spice One at bottom right, and in the top left, an unknown male that I kept for it's vigour and rapid flowering.

gallery_6332_5567_19521.jpg

One final effort, then I can just relax and let them grow.

• Like 10

gallery_6332_5567_2227.png

The Northern BC Skunk is smelling ripe fruit funky right now. I suspect by the end it will stink even more. FINALLY! Growing something with some real stank on it.

• Like 5

Bro everything is sooo dank in there

The 12 inch rule is the way to go but sometimes the ladies just keep growing

I've gone as low as 8 inch with leds ( at the moment to be exact) but I find that the tops of some of the buds turn white so I just break necks so to speak

Stay safe

Papalag

• Like 1

Thanks for having a peek, and for the good wishes. So much good stuff out there, one may as well throw a dart at a massive genetics board to choose strains. This was one way. My idea is to go for 1 more round of seed making with Afghan and Thai. I want to make some more pure Afghan and Thai seeds, and my own true 50/50 hybrid, then I'm done. Those seeds should do for the time I have left on this earth, although I may be tempted into some Road Kill Skunk one day. Guess I just love skunky pot.

• Like 1

@wrecks -Your Chemo's stems aren't as woodsy as normal. Are they Jordan's? Normally the stem is twice as large.

Good luck man. Lookin great man. Camp chair unfolded. puff puff pass...