•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Not much info on this strain, she was grown once but was caught up with mites in the summer.

Strong parents in this one so it should be good, try to share with us if you like?

Kalikush (extreme stone to the bone pheno) x GM g-male (father of TPR and GM f2.)

Good growing!

Poldergrower

• Like 1

@Gingerb

if you score a nice hybride feno(High chance) go nuts!! and braid yourself a full bed of BUDS!!!...lol

Stay safe and fly Fooking HIGH

Greetz PolderGrower & RhinoCBD

• Like 2

To mention i made a lil batch of Jackhammer x Bluehammer f3 and going in for some F4 as soon as i finished my Lipton Ice Og runs. Nex up here selecting a Purple Chemdawg x Headcandy Girl to melt with my Karma Headstash (Cookies x Cherry Pie x Kamarado Og x Biker Kush) Male. The JH x BH were pretty much on the Saiva Side with a 12 weeker Bloomtime and a to die for Berry Haze Taste, I hope i can bring down the flowertime with a bit more to select from in the F3 as i got around 100+ beans that i will pop to od the Selection.

• Like 3

My blue hammer x jack hammer turned out beautifully, even though it was cut two weeks early because of fungus gnats. Absolutely mind bending high, with the same berry haze taste. I just put a couple durganchitral x blue hammer, a couple purple chemdog x headcandy and some TPR in sponge pots today. It will be my first organic grow ever, I'll post some updates along the way. I also have a couple g39 about 2.5 weeks into flower also, looking absolutely beautiful. Strong, green monsters loving my last run of Canna in Coco.

• Like 4

hello nerds, hope everything is treating you well.

i have a simple question if you'd be so kind. of the four available in the freebees,(durgancintral x blue hammer, jack candy, los andikush and green manalish f2), which strain of yours is likely to have the shortest flowering time?

thanx dudes, love what you do.

• Like 3

Heya DoG,

Thanks for the support bro we love this community,

and for the freebees flo time i should say try the kush BUT the G-male can deliver a long flowering time also and it's not tested on dominancy yet. The kush mom is ready in 53/56 days. Green Manalishi f2 is ready in 10, DC x BH is 11/12, Jack candy can be fast of the Head Candy male.., that's were HoD get's here speedy flo time from.

Hope this helps..?

Good growing!

Poldergrower and RhinoCbd

• Like 2

whoa, Dude....u gotta love it! that looks Grrrrreat!

for some reason im hankering for Frosties....

• Like 1

Very nice Groene! I don't think mine will get close to that but I wish it would!

What size pot were you growing in? Looks like the perfect result, man! enjoy! Mine is starting to really throw the lemon smell now. It's a very sexy aroma, for sure!

PeAce

MrG

• Like 1

I'm putting the full report up in the Grow Journals section once they are done but my Jack Hammer X Blue Hammer Freebees looking better by each day now and I thought I'll share a picture with you guys as teaser.

They are grown fully Bio on soil in my freebee / test tent under 400W HPS in 2 Gallon (7L) Pots. I usually grow most genetics in 3 Gallon (11L) Pots but with Sativas and genetics I don't know yet I am extra careful as the tent only has 6.5ft (2m) height, with my normal pots these ladies would have gone through the roof.

gallery_24050_6042_393553.jpg

You can't see the beast on the right side in this picture but I had to bend her down because she tried to go through the roof. I am not doing pictures with objects because of laziness to put on gloves and fingerprints / tattoos showing but if you want to know what size they are, the smaller one in the middle is about 1.65m from the ground and the taller ones around 1.85m from the ground. The taller ones are managing the bit of heat stress from being 20cm away from the light quite well. Not optimal but you work with what you have i guess.

From ten seeds I got 8 ladies, the one in the bottom right is kinda strange as it completely grew like an Indica and is constantly fighting her taller sisters for a bit of light.

gallery_24050_6042_703337.jpg

I think they will go around 84 days, so 12 weeks. I already had to support them tying them up a bit ( I use anti bacterial dental floss as I had really good experiences with it and zero mold). I need to keep an eye on the smaller one, you can find a better picture of her here from 6 days ago as she seems to finish a bit faster than the others.

With most freebees I got from other breeders I had terrible results in the past as I had the feeling their freebee genetics were sub par and/or not very stable and therefore bought two extra tents to run freebees and their clones alongside each other until I decide if there is a keeper and they go to the mother room or to a selection grow from the cuttings.

But with NAW freebees I am super happy so far, very healthy looking plants from the start and explosive growth in the first weeks of flowering, now they are filling up nicely as you can see. I really like the Trident shaped one.

I'll probably get the Polar Bear next as the Green Manalishi x Hashplant looks like something interesting.

Feedback and recommendations are always welcome.

Have a great day.

GB

• Like 10

@GrowBro

awesome to see Jack Hammer perform!!!, great post! and GREAT PLANTS!!!!

Stay safe and FLY HIGH

Greetz RhinoCBD

• Like 2

Great grow show@GroBro

Jack Hammer x Blue Hammer is the ultimate backcross. Brings some very satti dom plants lol.

Enjoy them!

Poldergrower

• Like 4

@RhinoCBD

@Poldergrower

Thanks for the warm words guys.

I do have a kind of emergency over here at the moment and would love to get some feedback from you.

I originally planned to give them 12 weeks but it's Flowering Day 77 now and because of a family issue i might have to travel overseas like by tomorrow.

I don't want to spam the thread with pictures so I am just linking to the Album, the latest 9 pictures are from today (FD77).

Overall I am very happy so far, Trichomes are mostly cloudy with a bit of amber in the top colas.

The thing is, besides being my personal medication I also usually use a part of my harvest to give away to people I know who can't afford cannabis or growing themselves so I kinda try to get the maximum out of the plants potential as I need to balance my own and other patients needs with the harvests i get.

You guys know the plants best, if you can find a few minutes of your time and maybe have a look, maybe you can tell me if this is this the final structure I am looking for or if I am missing out on a lot if I cut them now instead of in like a week. Especially with Sativas I had some that got a real boost in the last week before harvest.

I also keep my growop to myself so I don't have friends or family that could take care of them while I am gone.

I might not have any other choice than to cut them today but it would make me feel a bit less sad if you said I am not losing out on much cutting them now.

Thanks for your time.

GB

• Like 3

Hey GroBro

By the looks of it from this pov i say you have reached you're harvest window sir and they are ready to chop.

They look just about ready.., one still have some foxtails going on but she will continu to throw out pistils forever.

Best of luck and Share with those in need...

Good growing GroBro!

• Like 3

I appreciate the quick reply very much.

Looks like I am getting the gloves and will start chopping.

I'll do a lengthy report about the whole grow with more pictures and post a smoke report when I am back from the overseas trip.

I've grown a lot in the past decade, you guys can be proud about yourselfs and don't have to shy away from any of the more prominent breeder names out there.

If it vaporizes / smokes like it looks you definitely made me a NAW fan for life.

• Like 4

Very nice work GrowBro. Do you use only overhead lighting or do you also have side lighting? How tall is your tent? Beautiful full colas dude!

Safe travels, bro.

PeAce

MrG

• Like 2

Very nice work GrowBro. Do you use only overhead lighting or do you also have side lighting? How tall is your tent? Beautiful full colas dude!

Safe travels, bro.

PeAce

MrG

Thanks MrG,

sorry for the late reply.

I just finished harvesting like an hour ago, with Sativas unfortunately you really notice at harvest if you meant it a bit too well with the N :whistling . Divine smell and great looking buds but two of the plants were pure hell to manicure if you are under time pressure.

I only use overhead lighting. I have never experimented with additional light from the sides as I was happy with the measurements from the PAR meter with just the 400 Watts bulb and the reflective material of the tent. The tent is 6.5ft / 200cm height. The plants were between 145cm ( 4,7ft ) and 165cm ( 5.4ft ) plus the pot height of 20 cm (0.6ft).

I'll do a lengthy grow report when I am back home with more pictures and smoke/vape report and link it here. I am relly tired but happy and hope that I come back to ready to jar plants in four days. I still can't believe these were freebees if I think about all the really bad stuff I grew as freebees from other breeders over the years.

• Like 5

Very nice, bro. You must have hit the veg in the sweet spot. How long? No hurry. I know you're pressed at the moment.

PeAce and safe travels!

MrG

• Like 1

Hey MrG,

the veg was 36 days from germinating the seeds to the first day of flowering. I use four 2x55W Neon with blue / white spectrum and 7600 lumens to veg clones and seed plants for the tents I am running. It's not the fastest way but it makes for some really short nodes and nice branching and you can get really close to the plants without burning them.

I don't set a specific amount of days before I start flowering but until I am happy with the size / plant structure.

Also I made a few pictures of the Jack Hammer & Blue Hammer harvest before I left.

gallery_24050_6042_1221870.jpg

And the "Indica" Pheno

gallery_24050_6042_644553.jpg

And here is one from the plant that was basically a leafy jungle to trim through.

gallery_24050_6042_703614.jpg

Can't wait to get back home on Thursday and jar them.

I also got two big zip lock bags full with popcorn buds and two with trim that went into the freezer, which will make some nice oil for topicals and edibles.

I won't be able to make the awesome Blackberry oil Rhino did ( kinda jealous how gorgeous that turned out in the other thread ) but I am pretty sure I'll get some good medicinal properties from the Jack Hammer x Blue Hammer as well.

• Like 12

Nice work sir, be safe on you're travels.

The plants and buds look outstanding!

She is one hidden treasure and is an ultimate backcross.

Good growing!

• Like 3

Very nice work GrowBro. Thanks for the info. You have something to look forward to when you get home!

PeAce

MrG

New freebees

Green Manalishi f2 HoneyHp

gallery_23812_18396_200578.jpg

gallery_23812_18396_388172.jpg

gallery_23812_18396_378788.jpg

These will be dropped with the fresh seeds coming week!

Just enjoy!

• Like 14