•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

hello,

Underground Seeds present here Zamal CBD, a cannabis Sativa variety with a THC:CBD ratio close to 1:1.

Zamal CBD is a vigorous Sativa strain with a considerable stretch during the first weeks of bloom, although its height can be managed in indoor growing spaces . During the 12 weeks of flowering it develops long and compact buds with the typical intense and fruity scent of Reunion's Zamal.

The effect of this variety is very interesting regarding medicinal purposes, since it is body relaxing and provides a strong wellness feeling.

Most Zamal CBD phenotypes show similar THC-CBD contents, while a small proportion may show higher contents of one of these cannabinoids.

also must individu as CBC

gallery_3970_5833_322643.jpg

gallery_3970_5833_252040.jpg

gallery_3970_5833_36970.jpg

gallery_3970_5833_509090.jpg

gallery_3970_5833_439156.jpg

gallery_3970_5833_349986.jpg

gallery_3970_5833_506902.jpg

gallery_3970_5833_118741.jpg

gallery_3970_5833_674644.jpg

gallery_3970_5833_999393.jpg

gallery_3970_5833_1947752.jpg

gallery_3970_5833_864373.jpg

gallery_3970_5833_1160407.jpg

gallery_3970_5833_149905.jpg

gallery_3970_5833_64571.jpg

gallery_3970_5833_562775.jpg

best vibes

• Like 12

This one expresses higher CBC? Or did I read that wrong? Sweetness! Long grow time though, do you know the expression on CBC? Sorry I am out of likes :)

hello,

The CBC is well represented in some individual, which results in an effect up, motivating

In other individuals the CBC is also accompanied by CBG for a more relaxing effect

best vibes

• Like 3

Hey USC Crew!

Im looking for a High CBD mom too, may I ask where u find yours?

Merry Christmas

Greetz

Well that is awesome, CBC and CBG! Within a CBD plant, in heaven here, where do we get seeds?Or I should say are there seeds available?

Well that is awesome, CBC and CBG! Within a CBD plant, in heaven here, where do we get seeds?Or I should say are there seeds available?

They are up over at the shop :)

• Like 2

Is this a worthy CBD strain? I'm needing motivation to grow. Edit: it hasn't been out that long, I see. I've got The Medic coming from Ice River Genetics.

• Like 1

I tried it because it was in another shop before it hits this one (twice the price than Sannie) and saw a good review on a french forum and because I usually like JGL work.

I had 4 females.

1: Big sativa large buds , Carrot/ Legumes smell (strong) with hint of sitrus, average resin production and not much power so must be CBD dominant. I like it because I can smoke big joint of it after a glass of wine for example and not being completely fucked, it's quite stimulating and it's good to share with people that like weed but that are not heavy toker and dont want to end whitefaced while still having a good time. Average bag appeal IMO. (around 13 week flowering).

2. Long speard bud that aren't large but come with a good density, really heavy resin production for such sativa and really really strong smell (even with 0 curing). I did dancehall from raggae seeds years ago and there is something coming from it in this plant that is shared with the pheno of dancehall I liked the most. The effect is stronger and come with a powerful sativa high bringing laugh which end with a couch lock if you smoked a lot. I would describe the smell as complex diesel, woody but also fruity. I believe this one to be THC dominant (maybe some CBG also?). This is really an awesome plant. ( 14 weeks but probably less from clone). The buds in jar look the best from this pheno, It looks like what Nevil Haze used to be lol.

3. Resin everywhere and from early flowering on all stems, leafs etc.. I think it smells really candy, fruity, sugary with hints of fuel but my girl friend says it"s straight fuel and that she dislikes the smell so really difficult to put an end word on it (it is powerful smell also but different from 2). I would say the sugary smell is boosted by fuel so if you just put your nose on you don't get it all maybe. The smoke potency is stronger than 1 but a bit less than 2, it"s more clear headed. A really nice pheno too IMO, I have a hard time telling if I prefer 2 or 3 even if my heart balance for the 2 at the moment. (14weeks).

4) Extremely sativa dominant phenotype which seemed to never end. Resin on calyx only and similar terpene profil as 1. It's really a landrace sativa terpene profil IMO that I found also on ColJam72 for example (Legumes, Carrot, Lemon, Spicy Haze). The high is quite electric but not overwhelming. Definitely a totally Zamal dominant phenotype. It was harvested at 18+ weeks but could have gone longer, It never stopped throwing white pistils on all the buds closer to light while the further buds from the lamps was like dying so it was really strange. End with fluffy buds but with a nice bag appeal for sativa lovers because it"s still white :)

I would advice paying attention to stretch if you do it directly from seeds because it get really high if youre in big pot like me and it drinks lots of water, also it doesnt need alot of food at all IMO. Overall I am pretty happy with the strain and the variations it gives. It was definitly sexually stable for such a line with only the number 4 phenotype showing a small nanner at the bottom at week 18. The weight is more than correct, I had a kind of screen and ended with lots of big buds.

• Like 6

Thanks for the report ice-o! Seems like the pics from USC are the ones that one can use for ur report :)

Greetz

Hey All,

Has anyone else sampled the Zamal CBD or Nepalma CBD that can comment on its pain relieving properties? Ideally i would like something functional that will kill pain. The report above makes it seem more of a spacey heady thing then a pain reliever.

DB

Any chance USC would cross that CBD mom with something that has a little shorter flowering time and less stretch. You know for medical growers.