•           ai.php.gif

Sudden

What strains for Anxiety, Paranoia, and Depression

I am wondering which L.S.D cross you are referring to?

B.O.G L.S.D NYC Diesel x LifeSaver

or

Barney's Farm L.S.D Mazar x Skunk#1

@ Smilesformiles... why do without your favorite strain, Durga Mata, just because of one seedbank? There are others that carry Paradise Seeds for about the same price as the Tude, maybe even a little cheaper... check out SeedSupreme or Herbie's Seeds.

Life's too short to go without your favorite strain!!

• Like 2

i like strong highs, but many with anx dont dig it sometimes even causes panic attacks....lsd is one of those smokes, although it works fer me. (the barneys one that is) i only grew it once. :)

gimme5mins i have the indy cross of cc x drizella, and yes it werks very well for my anx. ;)

i reckon to start out with a fairly low thc indica, then go from there. V

or you could just stitch em right up with some full melt sugar punch bubble hash lololol....just kiddin, dont do that! ;)

@desertgrown @v, Barney's LSD. If you grow the short pheno, take it to 9 weeks. The mazar will eliminate any panic attack or any attack for that matter. Ice is another strain that will eliminate any issues. No doubt.

• Like 1

Escobar's chocolate rain has always been great for being strong but with out any anxiety. It actually kills it. And like I said it is still very strong but a little stony vs clear headed. I have found this effect to be consistent among different pheno's that are otherwise very different.

• Like 3

Thanks, il mention it, Magnesium is heavily underrated.

Although instead of using packaged commercial magnesium(like CALM) he takes the pure powder/rocky form you can buy in 25KG bags - 10000x cheaper

lol, looks like we won't be smoking in the shops

I used to take CALM quite often, and I can honestly say that is is a great supplement. I still have some of it left, but I have oped for a whole food multivitamin that supplies 90% of my daily needs. The CALM made a huge difference in my level of anxiety. I'm also an Indica grower, and that always helps too.

I found Huckleberry Kush to be a very relaxing strain. Not sure if that is going around over there though. I doubt it. I was looking at a terpene analysis of it, and saw that it contains a decent amount of linalool, which is also found in lavender. Lavender has been known to calm people just by smelling it. If you over do it though, it will make you stoned to the bone. More times than once. I have found myself wandering around aimlessly through my house, with a drunken Indica head.

• Like 2

I had problems with pot making me paranoid or nervous.

We grow a variety of strains and we mix them altogether into a gruel.

The main thing is when you harvest. Harvest late when they're well done and the THC is going downhill.

I do a gradual harvest, I take all the tops when they get just right then after a few weeks another layer.

Usually do 3 or 4 layers.

Not what commercial growers around here do.

Then careful drying and curing.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Anesthesia is the first strain I would best describe in one word as relaxing, followed by Huck Kush (although the kush side can make it a day-wrecker for the less-experienced if overdone).

• Like 1

'holy princess' helped a friend that suffers depression.

it always brighten his day without fail. hope this helps.

maybe some "boudica"-phenos might do the trick (?)

• Like 4

Driz x CC i found to be a very balanced, mellow daytime smoke...helps with my anx an depress.

Also G-39 has strong positive vibes ;)

Some weed can change your mood cos it tastes so good! :) mmmmm choccy ones.....drool :P

coco back draft in back of mouth an throat is my fav, reminds me of hot chocolate when i wuz a nipper :) good times.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

We make two bhangs, Old Fashioned (from Summer 2015) and Wild (Summer 2016).

My wife takes two tablespoons of each and I take two teaspoons of Old Fashioned.

2015 is calming and you can get stuff done. Live to work, work to live.

• Like 1

i can recommend chocolate cheese from esko....one of the best highs (and smells) out there...its cloudy in the head but with a decent happiness. makes damn red eyes if overdone and kills every anxiety :icecream:

• Like 1

I use Green Crack. This strain induces energetic, euphoric cerebral buzz. Increases focus, boosts creativity, keeps me going all day long. It's a perfect energy booster. Alleviates depression relieves stress. Now I want to try to mix this one strain with another one to feel myself more happiness. I watched through this recource https://cannasos.com/strains/effects/uplifted with a description of different strains but I can't decide what to choose? any advice???

• Like 1

Heard a lot about AK 47, Blue Dream is a best seller here for a few things including anxiety and pleasing mood. I like Green Crack, she makes me happy, another one that does that for me is Pandora's Box.

Funny this popped up, the last few nights I had straight up panic attacks from the oil, a bit more strong then I am used to I reckon :) I was sniffing Black peppercorns, even ate some, drank camomile tea, smoked passionflower and skullcap. Pacing like a mother lol looking out the front door. Nothing was working.

What worked was good ole CBD. I didn't smoke it I ate some tincture and finally it stopped the panic.

• Like 1

I love a good, racy Green Crack.

Mixing GC with some indica is a good place to start. Can't tell you which to choose — Pure indicas seem to just bounce off my brain.

Blue Dream is a good choice. It doesn't have effects like GC at all, and would definitely mellow the experience.

AK-47 would be a great strain for what you are looking for, WITHOUT mixing it with GC. It's a great anti-depressant strain where you fly without the electric feeling of GC.

I have a depressive disorder for many years now. It started when my mom and dad got a divorce. And i am the only child so it's really hard for me to accept it. Everyday i wake up i don't know what will i do or should i continue my life. Luckily i have this friend who introduce me the CBD at first i don't know what will be the effect of this. But i tried taking it and it really helps me a lot. I'm taking 100mg of CBD as well same as yours. So now i believe that CBD is the best solution. And here's more info that i read about it https://www.worldwide-marijuana-seeds.com/blogs/marijuana-news/marijuana-the-best-solution

10 hours ago, Jampong said:

I have a depressive disorder for many years now. It started when my mom and dad got a divorce. And i am the only child so it's really hard for me to accept it. Everyday i wake up i don't know what will i do or should i continue my life. Luckily i have this friend who introduce me the CBD at first i don't know what will be the effect of this. But i tried taking it and it really helps me a lot. I'm taking 100mg of CBD as well same as yours. So now i believe that CBD is the best solution. And here's more info that i read about it https://www.worldwide-marijuana-seeds.com/blogs/marijuana-news/marijuana-the-best-solution

That is very honest. Big hugs to you. I am the same as in waking up to as to why am I here type thoughts. I am glad you found CBD to help you. :) I have to do a bit of self talk every morning to get me going, I concentrate on others and how I can help. I've lost all my family that I loved, including my only child, it makes it hard when you feel alone in this world. I try to get off me and think of others and how I can help, I have not much in life but that. It get's me through the day. Again, big hugs to you and thank you for your honesty.

• Like 1