•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
wisecalyx

Does USC have any Asian Sativas?

I've been very interested in Asian landrace cultivars for quite some time, the mythic power, the edge, the clarity and enhancement all seem so alluring to me. Thai is huge on my list as well as Vietnames, Cambodian and Chinese cultivars. Burmese and Laotian are also dancing in my kind. I find myself dreaming of them.

Does USC hold any Asian cultivars? I have been looking around other places and it seems these are much more rare than other parts of the worlds landraces, or the providers don't ship to where I am, or just arn't reputable vendors. I would love to add some USC Asian landraces to my collection via Sannies, I trust your work so much! Absolutely adore what you do.

Thank you for what you do!

• Like 3

Nepalma is half Nepalese sativa.

I thought the sativa was from the Panama Red and the Nepalese is indica, at least the decription in shop says Nepalese Indica.

I have Nepalma on the way, just looking for some unhybridized Asian Sativas.

And I would totally like your post if I weren't out of likes for today.

And also, didn't I read something about a Nepalese Indica to be released at some point as well (I love landrace sativas and Indicas).

If the description says the Nepalese is indica, I'd go along with that. I assumed it was a sativa because there is a bit of Nepalese sativa floating around. It's supposed to be one of these electric sativas.

The original Willie Nelson was half Nepalese sativa, and that was some of the speediest weed I've ever smoked. 18 week flower period for the original.

I suppose it really depends upon where it's sourced in Nepal, the elevation differes from 50 meters to 7000 meters and expression would surely change on any given cultivar based upon elevation. I assume the Indica Nepalese are from higher elivations and the Sativas are in the lower lands.

Just my assumption.

I want trippy, speedy, spiritual, mystic motivation Asian smoke. Have dreams of sifting and bubble hashing entire plants for head stash.

And I totally have the patience to not only feow but slow dry and long cure these wonderful sats.

• Like 4

I think the Nepal may be a hybrid type plant in general, with a high somewhere in between a sativa and indica. That is how the Nepalese from Reeferman by way of CBG was described. The higher elevation would make for more of a speedy, trippy or sativa effect I think. Grown lower it would be calmer.

hi

our nepalese is indica, there are the both ..

Like others landrace you can find little indica and giant sativa plant in differents region in the same country !!

ciao

• Like 3

Thanks, Christalin.

Has USC ever offered full blood asian sativas? Or perhaps plans of releasing some?

Once my payment gets through I'll have cojam, columbian 1972, afghanchitral, durganchitral, turkish landrace x2, cheestral x2 and nepalma.

Would definitely look forward to an Asian sativa release.

Thanks for your awesome work.

• Like 1