* lemon Thai

* lemon thai/c99

* malzilla

* silver fields

I'm thinking silver fields, LT, or LT/c99

gallery_15945_5774_115254.jpg

gallery_15945_5774_290734.jpg

gallery_15945_5774_1673033.jpg

This is a very very special plant. I will try and reveg her and get some clones...huge huge yields, big giant sativa buds, can't explain the smell to much but I can say it is more "grown" smelling, or "mature" idk ... slight lemon but not plain lemon, and not 100% lemon, like a back drop of lemon...very nice and way different smell from the usual fruity indica.

This is very special plant with much Style to make you Smile =)

About 6-7 weeks more flower left

• Like 23

Hi there

Great looking plant

How many weeks old is she at this time

Is she a long flowing sati ?

Papalag

• Like 1

Thanks guys

She is 4 weeks flower..I'm am VERY excited to hear she looks like SF..I hope so

Btw..to be accurate, Malawi gold and Neville haze are 2 other potential mom's but I didn't list them because I think it is obvious not them...she sexed week 3 of veg, and exploded flower formation right out the gate, density and other factors tell me she is not haze or MG

Amazing stanky I can see why you need to reveg her ,look at the stock on her you'll have wood for the fireplace may need to break out the chain saw ! Just courious how long did you veg her before flipping the lights? Your going to have some serious killer smoke when done might even be dangerous!

Wonder what the chances are you'd find another in seed?that is if you have more seed? Personally I don't think I'd take the chance of getting that same pheno might be 1 in a 100 ! Good luck and keep us posted on her progress , I'd really like to know how she smokes after a nice long cure as well . Merry Christmas

• Like 3

Amazing stanky I can see why you need to reveg her ,look at the stock on her you'll have wood for the fireplace may need to break out the chain saw ! Just courious how long did you veg her before flipping the lights? Your going to have some serious killer smoke when done might even be dangerous!

Wonder what the chances are you'd find another in seed?that is if you have more seed? Personally I don't think I'd take the chance of getting that same pheno might be 1 in a 100 ! Good luck and keep us posted on her progress , I'd really like to know how she smokes after a nice long cure as well . Merry Christmas

YESS!!!! Dude im so stoked on this plant, so happy that you see her specialness..sometimes pictures just dont show plants beauty. She vegged 4 weeks, she showed sex at the 3rd tho, she was the only plant that sexed during veg, idk something about her ive had my eye on her awhile now. I will update in a few weeks for sure.

• Like 2

I`ll hope she will like the 18/6....my mothers (very lemon Cindy) where making alot of hairs after a few weeks on 18/6 (7/8 weeks) so much that i decided to throw them away! got enough F2 so.....

Clones still rooting very good (7 days)

• Like 2

She's starting to really develope her nose, can't describe smells yet.

gallery_15945_5774_1404056.jpg

Please I am sorry for the iron def in the pics but I wanted to share this plant with you. She is special

• Like 9

the bud appearence is familiar but the leaves are totally different, i see the malawi in yours easily.... your bud structure is uniform and filled in all the way up, mine is a big mess, bursting out the sides all over...maybe mine is lean towards a different pheno idk..confused again

your bud structure is uniform and filled in all the way up, mine is a big mess, bursting out the sides all over...

That's what thought, when I saw your first pix.

And the malzilla's are all similar.

My bet is Silverfields.

Just a wild guess based on pix I saw of it.

thanks for chimming in OrganicObsession... I trust your knowledge on LT for sure brother. so now im back to silver fields, LT f4, and malzilla as possible moms =) this is fun

do any of you guys have bud pics of the silver fields and plant pics

• Like 1

Looking good, bro! How was the stretch?

@The_Organic_Obsession What's going on Duder? The league office release the dates of the next round robin yet?

• Like 1

Its extremely Lemon Thai dom. The bud structure, sugar leaves, trich shape.... - all Lemon Thai.

Dude

I thought it looked just like your LT. Whatever the case, it looks like I'd like to be there when it's cured.

• Like 1

she stretched almost 3x, but she was on slower side during veg.. i really screwed up the soil of some of my plants last round and she was one of them. if grown properly next round i know i can get much better results from her..shes going on about week 8, i guess about 5 weeks left +/-

although i topped her, she can do very very well in a SOG situatiion, she grows up and narrow, long long colas that fill in chunkier by the day.

edit: @diesel dog... Imagine there faces when a eigth of bud and $100 bucks shows up in the mailbox lol they would think it is corporate appreciation day

• Like 3

edit: @diesel dog... Imagine there faces when a eigth of bud and $100 bucks shows up in the mailbox lol they would think it is corporate appreciation day

Funny! I smoke to this laugh you gave me.

• Like 3