•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Strappleberry

gallery_2792_4382_822170.png

gallery_2792_4382_3126402.png

Appollo 13 x Polar Bear

After obtaining these original Appollo 13 f4 seeds from Motarebel a small selection was done and provided us a sturdy short flowering female, she tastes like spicy pineapples and has rockhard golfbal nugs. She is ready in 56 days.

The Polar Bear male used in this cross is the same used for Strawberry Blues. He brings more vigour to the cross and also boosts up the thc levels with his G-13 background. Also expect more growth power from the Hashplant dominant pheno's.

The strawberry/diesel genes fit perfect with the spicy pineapple of the A13 and the flavours quikly merge into one.

Put 9 plants maximum on a square meter as they can grow big with enough root space, they can strech 3/4 times depending on phenotype expressions.

The Appollo 13 pheno's will flower for 50/59 days, the Polar Bear pheno's take a little longer up to 70 days maximum for the Hp pheno's.

Flowering time: 8/10 weeks

Yield: 500/600gr/m2

Taste: bananas/ peaches

Bred by Poldergrower

• Like 27

I have a strawberry blues (polar bear pheno). I find this high happy but very sedating in my body.

I want to try the Strappleberry, can you tell the big difference between those two?

• Like 3

This will become available right? Because as ZZ Top would say... "She got me under pressure."

• Like 2

This weekend sannie will put them up in the shop and they will be available!!@wisecalyx.

@Sunnyvale

The main difference between the 2 is that the Blue Hammer provides a reall strawberry taste and smell mixed with the PB male.

The A13 is far more nuanced in her flavour and more stable as she is at f4 at this stage. New generations will follow.

Enjoy them friends!

Poldergrower and RhinoCbd

NAW Seeds

• Like 6

That bud looks really good. My interests have peaked :) 50-59 day pheno sounds like my kinda lady

• Like 3

Hey Poldergrower, how do you think she'd do outdoor? The 50-59 days is intriguing and would get me out of the ground end of September. I really enjoy the hash made from Apollo from sun grown plants but don't like dealing with some of the aspects of OD that princess and genius lines don't really care for (rain and humidity).

• Like 2

Jep, I second that! Ur descriptions are very detailed all the time, they belong to my favorites...I don't like when the descriptions seems to be written in a hurry or something.

Keep it up guys!

Greetz

• Like 3

What a great way to start 2017 :)

The buds looks fantastic... just ordered 2 packs for my seedbank :smoke

• Like 3

@Poldergrower and RhinoCbd

I have a pack of these on the way as well amazing work folks!!!!!

Absolutely can not wait to grow out your gear!!!!

I haven't been this excited about something for years.

• Like 3

These sound really lovely, I've just placed an order for my first NAW seeds. :icecream: Expect a diary from me over the next couple of months.

Any test grows been done yet?

• Like 2

What is the high/feeling like from this strain? I would love to see the psychoactive element more in your descriptions. Looks delicious. I harvested some strawberry blues plants recently that I am digging. You guys got me out of my indica box and enjoying more sativa-ish strains, and appreciating the more relaxing and pain relieving qualities of those strains.

• Like 5

Does this plant get big as hell outdoors? I want something that will yield like the shackzilla, but want something stronger. I need to make 20 dollars a gram. That's what top notch strains go for here in the ghetto. I'm from gary,indiana. Usa. The same crappy city Michael Jackson was originally from. Oh yeah, what kind of smell? I need something super loud. Someone suggest the highest yielding strain that's super potent and smells strong. I'm talking stink up the room from your pocket. Any suggestions?

hey pg and ryno, strapplberry looks good, great genetics.

@dstark i get a PM from a different Mod every few months for talking like this, but your an idiot

• Like 4