•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

RAS-T

Rosetta stone F2 By Magilla

Hello OG's

I have got some of this seeds in my stash

Does anyone have some growing pics of this?

Bless u all

• Like 4

I have no input on your question sorry but I have a comment on the name of the strain.

I saw the name and thought "shit, might fuck around with that one and actually learn something" they would really make that illegal faster than light if it worked like that lol.

Just cloud talk haha.

sorry no real help.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

You can't go wrong with c99 anything ! I took a real liking to c99/hippie killer feno a while back now I miss her.

Rosetta Stone sounds very nice good luck with them jack and any thing crossed to it should be some tasty smoke .

• Like 2

Thanks OG's

Im still searching but no pics

I know i cant go wrong with

Going to crack them and i will see if i found some ginger ale taste

Sounds like an interesting cross, what i must believe from the Seedfinder.eu site its their holy grail......

white widdow (aka Black widdow) mixed with some C99 (Jack) mmmmm

Got a G13 x Black widdow x C99 from Santero right here in full flower, cant wait to smoke some of that goodness...she becomes more interesting every day!!

Yep i am a white widdow (black widdow) fan

• Like 2

Hay Raz

I've only got my 2 cents to throw in

Damn interesting mix

I too am a fan of anything C99 or chuckys b

Good luck

May you be blessed with many jars of major dankness

Peace

Ps also a big fan of Santeros work as well

• Like 1

Many thanx all of you

too many seeds to pop

Whish i have more space

Yeah Santero looks like a very good person

Got some Heri x Lui from Med.user to test

Also I know he got G13 x BW

chris/meduser/woodhorse has motas gwidow-version (F4).

i grew and reproduced the reeferman version 2005-release, also F4 ;)

have some seed of motas F1 via esko and F4 via SH/neon, but i noy

had the chance to compared them to reefermans version (... yet).

RS never made big waves (maybe not without a reason).

sad to see soul releasing something else under this name

today and claiming it to be the same.

i have F2's and wanted to make F3s + crosses ...

but all of my BG-projects got on hold when soul came back.

(although it seems that preserving the actual lines may be in order, lol.)

• Like 5

chris/meduser/woodhorse has motas gwidow-version (F4).

i grew and reproduced the reeferman version 2005-release, also F4 ;)

have some seed of motas F1 via esko and F4 via SH/neon, but i noy

had the chance to compared them to reefermans version (... yet).

RS never made big waves (maybe not without a reason).

sad to see soul releasing something else under this name

today and claiming it to be the same.

i have F2's and wanted to make F3s + crosses ...

but all of my BG-projects got on hold when soul came back.

(although it seems that preserving the actual lines may be in order, lol.)

I for one am glad you have and are preserving good genetics. I am all for that.

If someone has real Rosetta Stone "F1" please open pollinate it and send me a pm afterward. I will make u smile. :)

• Like 1

Wasn't meaning to pull off-topic.

Not by any personal experience mind you: I always thought of the growth patterns of falling directly between C99 and Durban Thai Highflyer. Likely 60 days finish about. Skunky and some hazy and/or fruity smells. Maybe a bit spread out, but with somewhat compact flowers. Tendency to burn from excess N easily. Prefers root room, longer rooting. Maybe 3X stretch from mature 18" female. All geusses from what I have heard and read. As this is one I have interest in due to it's cannabinoids and/or terpinoids having the potential for interaction with the pancreatic functions. As in maybe an end to insulin injections and pills someday. Cool idea. And I have a diabetic fried who tokes. Lol

Here is what some others said:

Rosetta Stone is a fast-flowering plant with heavy resin production and average yield. It clones remarkably well and is generally an easy plant to work with. It was created by pollinating a unique Ginger-Ale female (Ginger Ale makes the densest nuggets we've ever seen) with a male we've tracked for a long time as a reliable resin-enhancing father.

Rosetta Stone is a super potent, wonderfully sweet, fruity smelling, perfectly balanced Sativa/Indica hybrid. A definate keeper in any connoisseurs garden.

Flowering: 50-55 days

Height: 120 cm.

Yield: 1-2 lb. per 1000W lamp

"Princess has a sister I call "Cafe' Girl", which makes a GREAT production plant. Her flowering time is just under 7 weeks of 12/12. The colas are BIG and DENSE and RESINOUS. Her buds taste like Ginger Ale & the high is quite like the old Colombian Gold we used to smoke in the late 70's...very warm, friendly and non-paranoia inducing. She's an excellent yielding plant to boot; I could fill my 4'x8' flowering space with 40 clones of Cafe' Girl and easily yield 60 ounces of Grade "A" sinse...that's an average of 1.5 ounces per plant even @ 1.25 plants per square foot! Cafe' Girl is the mother of "Rosetta Stone", a White Widow hybrid." -Mr Soul

The male White Widow from Green House actually had resinous leaves!

"we purchased dozens of seeds from Greenhouse Seed Bank and planted them all. From this huge sample group of White Widow individuals, a single outstanding male and female were chosen after much evaluation. Some BG hybrids (Rosetta Stone, Sugar Blossoms, etc...) have already been created from the selected male plant and the public's response to them has been extremely favorable."

And

Yet another winner from Brother Grimm. Rosetta Stone’s buds are extremely dense and oh-so-frosty with a thick layer of sticky tri-chromes. Careful and meticulous planning went into the parent selection of Rosetta Stone, in order to bring out the best of both strains in terms of taste, effect and growth.

She flowers incredibly fast (usually 7 - 8 weeks), has an mediocre yield with rare exception producing up to 2 pounds under a 1000 Watt light. Rosetta Stone grows to average height with huge dense colas that tend to form as one single cluster. A great Sea of Green candidate, this strain would make a fine addition to any garden.

For those fortunate enough to have medicated with Rosetta Stone, they will notice a pleasantly calming head high with slight body stimulation occurring. It’s a superb medication for day or night, but don’t expect to find relief from insomnia unless it’s after about an hour when drowsiness can set in. This is one of the rarest strains out there, but it has been gaining more and more popularity recently. Rosetta Stone is a truly a fairly evenly matched hybrid, suitable to treat migraines, arthritis, eating disorders, glaucoma, digestive issues, pain relief and has even been shown to help with diabetes patients.

• Like 3

ok I'm sold who has this cross and how does one acquire it ? agreenpassion your discription sounds just what I'm looking for ! Ras-t looks like your heading into some great smoke in the near future,someone please make some seed for OG members ! I'm really liking the 50-55 day finish time and ginger ale tasting bud is a must have!

I will if i got a solid male

• Like 5

Magillas F2 Versions of Rosetta Stone as well as Glo are pretty great. Glo reminds of the Grapefruit, but the taste is not as sour and more sweet and has more of a stretch-indica grow pattern with a smaller yield, pretty white. I prefer Rosetta Stone, very white (think of eskos chemdog x true blueberry kind of white, covered in tiny trichs), medium sized indicas, the taste is distinctive but hard to desribe (a bit acid-citrus, a bit metal..), smooth smoke. Works also very well further inbreed, a quite uniform strain. Also pretty fast. If anyone knows where to get some more stuff from Magilla (f.e. the Glo, I only got females back then...). But I have no pics, sorry. Only some micro buds left.

Go for it, a nice strain!

• Like 2

I had grow the Glo from magilla last winter

very nice plant but got some hermie issues

Thanks for that hint San! I was hoping for such an answer (aren't the two of you affiliated with Derg Corra ;).

Edited by santero
he made some lines for DCC, yop ... same as me . but we are not affiliated more then just being screen-buddies ;) ... he is a very cool preson, imo :)
  • Like 2

Got 5 seeds

2 sprouted on december 2018

The first seed take 15day to make a real leave after cotyledon very slow grow but now its good 

This first seed is a very low space on nodes and some mutation on the apex 

Its going to be flat now with 9 start of new nodes if i see correctly

Never seen this number of pre nodes on a plant

Of course i hope for a female plant

The second seed take 25 day to make the first leave growin' very slow too

But it seems it will be good

not flat but same structure as the first

IMG_20190123_192731.jpg

IMG_20190123_192901.jpg

• Like 5

Hell'0 open growerz

been a month now