•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Bubblegum

gallery_1753_5865_162032.jpg

Looks:

Good looking buds little bit open and medium dense, enough trichomes all over it! she crumbles nice not to dry just good so i give this section 8 stars

Smell:

She dont smells like the Bubblegum cut i growed some years ago, its smelling sweet, also some smell of spices cant place it...its not pungent but more earthy/dark classic soft indica smell :dope:

gallery_1753_5865_1003999.jpg

Taste:

Its a very smooth smoke, no coughs its burning heavy white clouds......first thing is the sweetnes it issnt FRUIT sweetnes but more like Licorice, also some earthy (darker) aroma`s and a litlle bit of mint (menthol) expanding my mouth, on the exhale the the classic oldskool cannabis taste exit your mouth with a big white heavy cloud...give her 6,5 stars for this

Potency:

After a few hits you will be notice that your eyes getting a little bit red ^^ leggs become heavy and the chocolat issnt safe anymore :popcorn: so barrie is taking a seat and writing a "Smoke Report" for ya guys ( and girls) 8 stars for this section

Overall:

I`ll give her 7 stars, nice herb but lacking some taste

• Like 9

Great report Barrie!

Does someone actually have ever smoked a 'real' bubblegum smelling and tasting weed? most reviews I read say that there is hardly any bubblegum smelling ones...with bubblegum I think of hubba bubba kind of smell, soft, sweet, candy...

Greetz

• Like 1

Ive had one. And one only that turly tastes bbg. Wasnt mine. But an aquaintances. It was a white widow. And it was dead on. Havent had it since. Nor has he hit it on again like that. Pretty sure therebwas no preservation involved. I wish. Now.bas to the indiana bbg. Ivebtried it. Its good. But the one i tried didnt taste like bbg. More like haze and fruit

• Like 1

Yep thats what everybody thinks but it issnt comming near the hubba bubba taste! Its sweet but not supersweet or candy sweet at all

What ive tried recently that was crazy bubblegum, smelling and bubblegum and megaberry tasting was Madberry fem from Sannie AAA+ smoke as well, worth a try for sure.

Hazy

Oh & n8ce report as well Barrie ☺

• Like 2

I remember when Serious seeds first released Bubblegum. It was potent as Hell, hard as a rock and everyone who tasted it was certain the flavour came from spraying the bud with something. People couldn't get their heads around it. I haven't come across a sample like that for over a decade. The last great bubblegum I came across was from Female Seeds but that was a while ago and since then their stock has gone to shit.

• Like 3

thx barrie!

She look beautiful !!

A lot of people who have try the Bubble gum, have the same surprise, no bubble gum at all !

Shame, I really want to try one.

Thx for the report ! nice work !

• Like 1

very nice reporting.

thank you, broski :)

about BGtaste:

sadly for me no "bubblegum" has smelled or tasted like actual 'bazooka

joe'-pink bubblegum (not TH or serious seeds & female seeds, nor BOG).

but when it comes to hubba bubba strawberry-taste and smell from first to last toke

i grow and enjoy the shishkaberry spanish clone ;) maybe there is still some shishka

seeds around somewhere ?? (and if not ... a reproduction with "F2"-seed via katsu is imminent)

• Like 6

I have a Bubblegum cross with Selene. The mom is supposed to be from the original Indiana bubblegum (which I have no experience with). It was a mistake cross by Dream of Green and I read an older report the other day of his grow with this one and he reported strong BBG aroma and taste. I may try some in my next grow. I've never had one that taste anything of BBG but I haven't had many BBG strains at all anyway. I always thought it to be an odd terpene and really wanted to try it. heh

peAce

mrG

• Like 3

Sannies Sugar Punch, the SSH clone he uses is world famous for that smell/taste profile. The first seedling of her I ever grew was knock out bubblegum taste with a rocket haze high...very nice stuff!

• Like 3

In sugar punch i couldn't find that profile what I search for but I can imagine which smell u mean. The one I grew last has a specific nuance that can make u think of bbg but overall the smell and taste is more haze/peppery sweet. Maybe in another phenotype...

Greetz

• Like 3

i had her a few years ago and she was ready for christmas. we were hosting family members and i kept running downstairs to take my meds away from our guests. one of them walked downstairs to come and get me right as i was finishing a session and he couldnt believe that i wasn't hiding a jar of candy/bubblegum in the room ( 17 year old kid) so needless to say i had to go and get out my actual candy stash (for munchies) and give the youngster a mitt full of candy to get johnny cochrane junior off my ass and back upstairs.

i only had 1 in the 7 or so i was able to flower out but it was insane...completely understand how this cut has the cult following and reputation she has

• Like 3

Maybe @DreamOfGreean will see this and talk about the BubbleGum he had that was supposed to be from the original Indiana BBG, which I have no info on. He called it Bazooka Jane (mother plant) because it smelled just like Bazooka Joe gum.

peAce

mrG

• Like 2