•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Truchoxki

Sativa lover waiting for stock.

Hi guys! I am a huge fan of sativas landrance and long flowering hybrids. Now I'm growing Zamaldelica (scary pheno from dubi), Punto rojo (colombian) and Desfran (destroyer clone from Argentina). I bloom them at 44* lattitude in green house whit HPS 400w.

I my search of good sativa hybrids of long flowering time and electric/clear/long last effect I found Jamaica Lambsbreads.

My question is for JahGreenLabel: when double jam will be restock?? Colombian gold it's available? And Coldjam??

Sorry to bother mates but I need to know in order to buy other seeds (green haze selection) or wait for your sativa hybrids that I really want to work!!!

Greetings!! Saludos desde Argentina!

• Like 6

Kali Mist, still arguably the best sativa in the world, in my opinion. Rumor has it it's Cambodian genetics. I'm also a huge fan of Jamaican seed stock, too, but have found Kali a much better smoke. Super clear, breezy, total,head high.

World of Seeds Thai landrace is also very good. On this site, Sannies Jack, and Silverfields are some of the strongest saliva dominant strains I've ever grown.

• Like 3

i had a sannies jack that was soaring, ceiling less, third eye type of smoke...it actually scared me when i consumed it. the high was INTENSE

if that's your cup of tea, look for the 14 week Sannies Jack pheno with the foxtails

• Like 8

I almost got into asylum when I had just a big jar of sannies jack left for a month and nothing else to smoke :D u know like coming home and be afraid For the rest of the day haha I like it sometimes, but not everyday and exclusive...

Greetz

• Like 6

i had a sannies jack that was soaring, ceiling less, third eye type of smoke...it actually scared me when i consumed it. the high was INTENSE

if that's your cup of tea, look for the 14 week Sannies Jack pheno with the foxtails

Amen to that! Sannie Jack will set you right down. What's interesting, if you follow the entire history of indoor breeding projects, from Skunk #1 on, it was ALL designed to grow sativa's inside, and preserve the same high, without a 16 week flowering time. The only pot anyone saw in the 60's and 70's was pure sativa, Mexican, Jamaican, Thai, and Columbian, in that order pretty much, as I recall. Jack Herer, from Sensi seeds, was supposed to be the holy grail of those efforts, and it certainly is. My first order ever, I asked Sannie what he'd suggest for the old 1970 sativa high, and he suggested his Jack. He wasn't wrong!

I can't find the link, but their are now scientists in Colorado who are claiming the soaring sativa high is NOT isolated to sativa's, but can also be found equally in Indica's, based on the terpene profiles, THC, and specifically, THCA, I believe. It was an interesting piece, as so much has been done to "tame" the unruly sativa's.

• Like 8

Hey DD381, do you happen to remember where you read that?

I do not recall. The scientist was talking about the different chemical profiles of sativa/indica plants, claiming the difference between the highs were in the chemical makeup of the plants, and that you could find the same THC profiles in indica's as you could sativa's.

Personally, I've long maintained that the indica infusion ruined all the good sativa's. There are few breeders out there that have a clue or a care what the original landrace strains were, and even fewer that are breeding new strains from landrace. Most of the young punks in Colorado slinging their chemical infused super weed can't even tell you what Skunk #1 is, or what the makeup is of the strain.

IMO, Brothers Grimm and Sensi still have some of the best sativa dominant strains ever created. For Sannie to stabilize the Jack is truly a service to mankind, as the original is unstable as all heck. But Jack is definitely a leader in the search for a shorter flowering, true sativa, buzz. So is C99, which in my opinion, is still the Holy Grail of short flowering sativa genetics, and it, too, came from a pack of Sensi Jack Herer seeds. If you want a racing, paranoid inducing, 3 DEA choppers flying overhead, hysterical laughing, rushing, 70's kind of buzz, it just doesn't get much better than a good Cinderella 99.

• Like 3

Hi guys!! Thank you all!! I already email Sannie's Shop to know if they ship to my country. Do you think buying 3 package will be enough to find that pheno?? I'm talking about 14 weeks, foxtail, hazy pheno. And for males, what should be looking for?

Do you like sativas?? What are you growing now a days?

• Like 2

I bet u find this pheno in one pack ;) Sannie worked it to an f8, so there's not a big variety in phenos.

Greetz

• Like 2

Hi guys!! Thank you all!! I already email Sannie's Shop to know if they ship to my country. Do you think buying 3 package will be enough to find that pheno?? I'm talking about 14 weeks, foxtail, hazy pheno. And for males, what should be looking for?

Do you like sativas?? What are you growing now a days?

I've been growing Sannie Jack F8 for about a year now, and you will find very little variation, plants are all very uniform, all have that amazing champagne of strains smell, and all of mine finished in under 11 weeks. Probably the best sativa for just a crippling high that I have.

• Like 2

Thank you for share your experience. Did you start whit regular seeds? Have you found a good male as keeper? Or only female selection?

Do you think jack has the most sativa high you ever experience? Greetings!!

• Like 1

Thank you for share your experience. Did you start whit regular seeds? Have you found a good male as keeper? Or only female selection?

Not all sativa highs are the same, but SJ is a very sativa high. For me, it was not "electric," but I smoke a lot of weed.

If you're waiting for USC's landraces or landrace crosses, SJ will definitely keep you happy while you wait.

• Like 3

Not all sativa highs are the same, but SJ is a very sativa high. For me, it was not "electric," but I smoke a lot of weed.

If you're waiting for USC's landraces or landrace crosses, SJ will definitely keep you happy while you wait.

Thank! I already read your smoke report. Nice jacky!!! Do you think that whit one package I will find 14 weeks pheno??

I grow lots of sativa hybrids and I realize that the effect I love in sativas (electric, long last, mind intruder, sometimes paranoic) I found it in long flower period, more than 14 weeks. Such as Zamaldelica, Punto Rojo, Cripy Colombiano (colombian gold or mangobiche), 2046 (16week pheno).

Gracias! Saludos desde Mar del Plata!!

• Like 1

I grew the F6 version and got two females, which were very similar to each other. I would think you'd find one in a pack.

Try The Real Seed Company. I just got Pure Manipuri Landrace Sativa (rare), Kumaoni landrace Sativa & I think he's got Ukhrul a lowland Manipur Sativa.

Peace

B

There's pure Kerala also, Sinai & Lebanese

All sourced from place of origin except Leb which have been reproduced under lights.

• Like 4

Ahhhhh, that's my only "complaint" with Sannies Jack. I've run it 4 times from his regular seeds, and never gotten a single male!! Not a bad issue to have I guess, but I'm running out of Seeds! Just clone one, they are all great, f 8 is about as close as you can get to true breeding

Whenever I share my jack with friends, they are all like, "you got any more of that?!" I love smoking it, but find it so intense, it's not a great night time smoke.

• Like 2

Sannies Jack is ótimo, love pure sativas and i know some indicas can give u an ultime up high also. Used to smoke reddish libanese a lot back in the days haha now i am more in sativas for daydream reasoning and heavy indicas for sweet nightime dreaming....

My question is for JahGreenLabel: when double jam will be restock??

Pós vibes

I can recommend:

Dr. Grinspoon (barneys farm)

Purple Haze (Ace Seeds)

Colombian Black (Gage Green Genetics)

Colombian Gold 1972 (USC)

Zamaldelica (Ace seeds)

2046 (medical seeds)

smile

• Like 4

Thanks Smilestyle, familiar with all those strain except never heard off Columbian black but check Gage Green Gen and looks fancy haha

double jam is started in September acc Cristalin so ... Top

A good source for Highclass sativa hybrids is snowhighseeds.

S

smile

I've noticed Snow High, but where can you find them? Have you grown any of their strains? Looks like a lot of classic hybrids.

Absent any personal experience of ​snowhighseeds, they seem to have too many crosses with too many parents to have actually test-grown many of them. One tends to be leery of paying to be the alpha or beta tester for a seedbank.

Concrete feedback based on personal experience might give a clearer picture and would be welcome. B)

• Like 1

I see quite a bit of old school hybs as well as new school mixed with old school, mostly all poly.

I will say Pablos Lemon Thai speaks to me, but I've been on that Thai sourcing kick. And well, Apollo hybs also make all my gears turn (I prefer Apollo's over Cindy).

Add it all up, and well... color me interested.

In the same light I feel like I could source more DJ gear for similar price...