•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

polygonum

Guerilla breeding 2017

What's up guys.

It is time to get my 2017 topic started :showoff:

Already bussy preparing my old spots and I found a very nice new spot.

I Will shoot some pix this week.

Going to test my super fresh seeds, ( guerilla gold 2 x Amnesia ) x Guerilla gold 5 and ( guerilla gold 2 x chucky's bride ) x Guerilla gold 5.

If anybody needs a good guerilla start, I got loads of these seeds. :whistle:

You can see them being made in last years topic.

:wave:

• Like 11

Im in. Be watching this. Sounds fun. Thx for the share.

• Like 1

Thanks very much dudes.

Next 2 months I will be doing sneaky walks to my spots with bags of recycled soil from indoor grows whenever I have a bit of time. :shifty:

Each plant will get atleast 50 liters of soil.

• Like 5

If anybody needs a good guerilla start, I got loads of these seeds. :whistle:

Im starting my GG adventures this year, been reading all the forums for tips and advice for weeks now. You're the first person offering some beans for fellow GGers!

• Like 1

@mr git please read the forum rules first!! your first post don't belongs here ^^

Sorry I have edited my post asking for beans :)

Sorry again for being dumb but I cannot find the link for the forum rules, could you please post it for me?

Thanks and sorry again :(

Srry guys I have been very very bussy, the boudica project and guerilla preperations are draining all my free time :whistle:

But no worries I will start the madness soon :likken:

• Like 1

you need to ask a MODERATOR to move your thread bro..u are in the wrong area..

BUT...looking forward to your outside grow..lol

• Like 1

Lol. Excited to take a peek into you're world bigun. I can almost hear the banjos and smell the corn mash from all the way cross the country here in Oregon. Good luck and many blessings on a great OD season. Kill it brother!

• Like 4

@passion..i will b growing some fems outdoors this year...I will also have a couple of my Dawn and RTtoo..

take care and keep it going everyone..

• Like 2

Lol. Excited to take a peek into you're world bigun. I can almost hear the banjos and smell the corn mash from all the way cross the country here in Oregon. Good luck and many blessings on a great OD season. Kill it brother!

@ poly & saxo..soooo sorry..sometimes I smokie tooooo much..my bad..lol :fish:

Somehow stoned confused on GG#4. Thought I was seeing a bigun OD topic.

Nevertheless polygonum, subbed up to see those cool crosses of yours perform. Good luck on a great season. :)

• Like 2

Ok guy's it took me a while but the season has started. I wil go for 2 or 3 locations with a total of about 10 plants.

I'am thinking:

2 Boudica super fast small tight nug indoor pheno from my indoor project "boudica looking for a motherplant " that link is below in my signature. Maybe I want to cross her to a Gg3# male if she performs wel.

2 ( Chucky x GG2 ) x GG3

3 ( Amnesia x GG2 ) x GG3

3 Amnesia x GG2

Every plant wil get a lot of space, light and a big ass planthole filled with recycled organic indoor soil with some buffertabs and compost.

First 2 Holes are done They are filled with about 80 liters of soil each.

gallery_36770_19203_2741016.jpg

• Like 10

looks like u got it together bro..

good luck and I will b looking in from time to time..

take care and b safe..

• Like 1

thanx,

If there is anybody that i promissed seeds last year, please contact me because my memmory goes back about 3 days because of all the amnesia haze crosses :whistle:

And for all you guys that already received my crosses please feel free to spam some pics in this topic. :wave:

• Like 3

80+ liters :dribble:

Looking promising my friend, have decide to pop some of your amnesia x gg crosses, hope to find a female for my 65l container next to my Kinky Cheese #3

• Like 3

Hey poly, good to see you again. Anyone who missed your threadd last year should look. Your plants were monsters and beautiful!

I'll be watching bro. I was real impressed last year and it'll be good to get some outdoor inspiration going early this year. Already planted some spinach in the garden outside. Our last frost is still a little more than a month away but the weather has been really nice lately. This is our rainy/snowy time coming up which we need. I've already started a couple for outdoors so the fun is about to begin.

Good vibes on the startup, bro. Should be a great show!

PeAce

MrG

• Like 3