•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

polygonum

Guerilla breeding 2017

The pollinated amnesia x gg2# cut number 5, seems the chucky x gg2 pollen did the trick.

She is loving the great weater we are having now.

gallery_36770_19489_943050.jpg

The Amnesia x Gg2# on my friends balcony 1 week ago, they are going very fast now.

gallery_36770_19489_841417.jpg

• Like 2

I like the plant management.

The guerilla plants are starting to form up.

gallery_36770_19489_763666.jpg

gallery_36770_19489_2974967.jpg

The two ( Amnesia x Gg2# ) x Gg5# are a bit more compact and earlier as is to be acspected.

gallery_36770_19489_1072906.jpg

gallery_36770_19489_978627.jpg

The Boudica cut in the back just keeps going and is around 3 meters now. The cut in half Amnesia x Gg2# in the front is well into flower.

gallery_36770_19489_403185.jpg

• Like 2

The Amnesia x Gg2# that was cut in half that you can see on the last picture in front of the Boudica cut.

She has the root system for a plant double the size so I am curious what that will do to the buds.. will it give them a boost or will the stress of getting half eaten by a deer keep the buds small. :popcorn:

looking gret..that outside is really pretty as is the IS too..

take care and good luck on the weather.. :wave:

I am pretty sure the Amnesia x Gg can take any kind of weater, the Boudica cut... I think she needs your blessing Biggun, thanx.

Two Amnesia x Gg2# resin pheno, on the balcony of one of my neighbours. Looking great, they suffered some underwatering when he was on holiday but they don't seem to mind, even indused flowering more early so it seems.

gallery_36770_19489_515281.jpg

gallery_36770_19489_1287501.jpg

Did have a bit of stress I think, a bit of purple on some leaf stems... oh welll :P

• Like 4

Tasty is the thought when I see this!

• Like 1

Yep it is, but this is the pheno I selected for its noticeble more amount of resin..less smell then the pheno 3#. Still very good the growshop where I come don't believe there is no autoflower in the gene pool... I don't even know how to call the guerilla gold.. "a semi auto without ruduralis genes that flowers early, when stressed or when the pot is fully rooted?"

The Guerilla gold is a really special strain. Is anybody still working with it? The breeder Greens retired from growing. I spend years of my life to find this special strain and the only breeders I know that are working with it are offline, exept for Esbe in Denmark.

I often wonder, you have all these northern climate outdoor growers paying big money for shitty autoflowers and outdoor strains that don't live up to expectations... I tried them all but guerilla gold opened my eyes. Why the lack of interest in this strain?

The potency of the Guerilla gold isn't that great but whatever strain I have crossed it with made it earlier more mould and pest recistant and it seems to boost resin production in shitty cold weater.

Last people I know to keep the strain alive were the guys from the royal canadian marijuana collective..

Same go's for Dame Blanche, a great dutch super early outdoor strain, the lifework from a legendary dutch breeder R.I.P Jan Dame blanche.. who I had the privilage to know for a short time also as good as lost, just a couple of dutch breeders still have his seeds. Since weed became legal in a lot of places the real oldskool dutch pioneers where pushed out by commercial internet bullshit.

Damn don't even get me started about what people call "kush" these days.. seems kush became a slang for good weed even here in Amsterdam.

We were better of when weed was still very illegal.. only the real fanatics had the guts and motivation to make things happen, now it is all about money.

Sorry for the offtopic midnight frustrations :innocent:

• Like 4

If it talks like it a duck, acts like a duck, its a duck.

nothing wrong using autos as long as it is correctly listed in the workings. Many times they use autos to reduce flowering times but not always is it worked well after the auto breeding and it can get through the genetic line when not properly tested and bred later.

• Like 1

I see friends in the PNW USA with Guerilla Gold X_s outside. :) good weed.

thanks for sharing PolyG

Lots of rain still.. lost one bud to mould so no worries yet.

gallery_36770_19489_1310910.jpg

gallery_36770_19489_2080784.jpg

gallery_36770_19489_646963.jpg

The Big Boudica cut with the stressed out half chopped Amnesia x Gg2# in front. The Boudica cut will be pollinated with indoor Chucky's bride pollen to make some nice indoor seeds.

gallery_36770_19489_2478868.jpg

• Like 4

Hey guys, I will make a visit to the guerilla plants today.

Weater has been shit, last year september we had temperatures above 25 degrees now we are stuck at around 15 and lots of rain.

It has been raining a couple of times everyday for 3 weeks now so the buds are constantly wet.. let's hope for the best.

The amnesia resin pheno ladies have been staying indoor during the heavy wind storms ( on top of all the cold and rain :thumbsdown: )

they are put outside everytime it is not raining. Think they have about 1 week to go.

gallery_36770_19489_1211747.jpg

A nice partially pollinated Amnesia x Gg2#

gallery_36770_19489_1044179.jpg

A fully pollinated Amnesia x Gg2# ( my fovorite pheno ), this one was pollinated by the super stinky Chucky's bride x Gg2# male.

gallery_36770_19489_860579.jpg

Srry for the horizontal pic.. for some reason it won't upload vertical.

• Like 3

nice plats poly...

u gonna have a bushel or 2 of buds..lol

stay safe and good luck on the coming harvest.. :wave:

• Like 1

Amnesia x Gg2#, fungus is not to bad even though the wetter is still very wet. Couple of weeks to go.. things are oving slow in this cold.

gallery_36770_19489_1061986.jpg

The smaller plant on the left is ( Amnesia x Gg2# ) x Gg3#

gallery_36770_19489_1456182.jpg

( Amnesia x Gg2# ) x Gg3#

gallery_36770_19489_621198.jpg

gallery_36770_19489_954407.jpg

The half chopped f*cked up Amnesia x Gg2# in the front, The Boudica cut in the back, sh is not that far in to flowering. Maybe she will have better weater in the late season. She will be pollinated by the Chucky's bride indoor male next week.

gallery_36770_19489_683738.jpg

Like her leaves and shape.

gallery_36770_19489_2264636.jpg

gallery_36770_19489_1237529.jpg

• Like 6

Hi poly

is the amnesiaxgg2 faster than the amnesiaxgg2 x gg3

and wich one has a better mould resistance