•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

bobbiroo

greatest yeild

I work with a pathological liar. He is claiming an unbelievable yield. I've never done an outdoor grow so I want to ask the pros, what is the most you have ever gotten from a single, outdoor plant?

• Like 4

if you do it right, and you have a huge hole or container, you can yeild stupid amounts.

some plants become so huge you would not believe it!

but there are a lot of big bullshitters out there lol.

with outdoor grows its best t try and assure bud quality, rather than quantity, but if u get the quality right, you usually get a great yeild anyhoo. :)

• Like 2

I pulled well over a lb from 1 plant indoors last run...................outside, THAT plant would yield 10 lbs!!!! NO JOKE!!!!

• Like 2

there is an ommp outdoor grow where the guy got 10lb's a plant and another from Humboldt where buddy pulled 13-15lb's from one plant but "one plant" is in 400 gallons of soil and is put outside as a 7' christmas tree after vegging indoors for 9+months

a grower on our site here named Archer, used to KILL his outdoor crops...go have a look at his old grows for an idea of scale

Sorry to hear about your jackass coworker...i cannot stand arrogant, cocky people and my disdain for them is only heightened for a pathological liar (individuals who suffer from an inflated ego or consequently very low self esteem...the latter is a cause for support and a cry for help, the former for an ass kicking)

• Like 2

@ jat..that is a huge harvest inside grow rooms..never heard of that much inside..

now a greenhouse..that is different..

how much time vegging and such Jet..

I am not doubting your word..i know u had both indoor and greenhouse growing at the same time..me think..

I guesss it all depends on size of plants and indoor grow room..lol

• Like 1

Yeah. Its all depending. Ive seen multi pounderz before. But they were clones started in like january and vegged and high fed until june befofe going outdoors and were let to run until novemeber in 100 plus gallon pots and babied. Ten plus feet trees essentially. But thoze were outside and greenhouse. As for indoors. The most ive seen was my uncle. Was a whjte widow crozsed with some mexican strain bed had for years. Grown amongst others in a large room with a total of 4000 watts. At 1000 per light per m2. Each plant was alllwed to bit 6 plus feet. Think he was pulling between a halff pound to a pound each. Largest waz like a pound and a third or some shitz. Sorry if thiz is of no use. Lol.

@ jat..that is a huge harvest inside grow rooms..never heard of that much inside..

now a greenhouse..that is different..

how much time vegging and such Jet..

I am not doubting your word..i know u had both indoor and greenhouse growing at the same time..me think..

I guesss it all depends on size of plants and indoor grow room..lol

YOU KNOW it is so..................posted pics of them from day one on..................

The Gogi MONSTER was turned at 18 inches tall.................finished at 8 feet or a bit better. She had near 100 "arms" .

I WAS IN OCTOPOTS...............................THAT is the difference......................trust me or not, OCTOPOTS RULE!!!!!

THIS PLANT, in my greenhouse, with 60 days veg time..............WOULD produce 10 pounds................NO DOUBT!!!!!

We SHALL SEE as this summer that is EXACTLY what will happen........................................................

PEace,

Jet

• Like 2

If someone can grow 15 lb trees, why isn't he out somewhere, growing 15 lb. trees? I don't think it's a yield you just stumble upon. It's a yield that a long time grower would get.

• Like 2

Jet. I never said u didn't get that much..i have watched the grow buti may b mixed up with someone else..i thought u had 2 grows..1 in the greenhouse and one in a tent..

u evidently didn't read the part,"i don't doubt your word."

Jet. I never said u didn't get that much..i have watched the grow buti may b mixed up with someone else..i thought u had 2 grows..1 in the greenhouse and one in a tent..

u evidently didn't read the part,"i don't doubt your word."

We are cool bro.....................no issues.........................:)

• Like 2

Slightly north of 6lbs 14' mid ocy fonish 45°Nlat 4 yrs ago. Seen bigger but in S Cali

15 pounds is just barely possible.

Friend has Polaroid pics of 4 supposedly 12 pounders I saw 20yrs ago

• Like 2

my personal best outdoor was in michigan hitting near 5 lbs.. started about 40" tall in mid may and ended being about 14' tall and a crazy 9' or 10' wide. absolute dumb luck on my part 'cuz i didn't know squat about growing at the time, just watered her about every 4 to 10 days. really amazing quality as well, a purple kush bag seed plant from cali crossed with an original indiana bubblegum from early 1990's.

the following year i was expecting similar results and got a big big disappointment. 'experience is what you get when you don't get what you want.'

• Like 4

The "10 pound plant" outdoor plant is very much a reality :)

Given the right conditions, cannabis sativa has the potential to have incredible size in most pure genetics.

Think of it like this..

Each node is a budsite correct?

Each node produces a flower of x amount size and weight depending on the strain.

Thats why we know that more veg time = more nodes = more bud

So to yield a pound, your particular strain needs x amount of nodes in optimal conditions.

So if your indoor plant with 100x nodes with great nutrition, strong lighting and optimal environment can yield 1x pound, a 1000x node plant will yield 10 pound..

In AU we have optimal outdoor conditions most years. Nice temperatures, plenty of sun, just add rootspace and good soil.

In a good season, plants go into the ground in spring at maybe 1-2ft tall, by the end of a good summer when autumn comes, indica dom plants can be 4m3 and ready to stretch 2x.

Sativa and Haze doms can be up to 10ft tall ready to stretch.

That is a lot of nodes... ;)

Google "Kangativa's Sativas"

Takes a few years to get it down pat, but very achievable ;)

Rose.

• Like 1

i didn't look at any of the other responses so as not to influence mine .

If you are planning on growing the plant in/out and you admit to working with a pathological liar then put you head between your legs and kiss your ass goodbye ahead of time. :dribble: wtf are you thinking??? you should be concerned with who you are keeping company with more than being worried about yield frfr . :rtfm: you could have googled yield ins/outs easily.

i won't even comment on the yield aspect cause i'm sure others already did . smdh the shit that people admit too is mind boggling especially when you're stoned and not sure you read that shit right. DAMMUM :wave:

bobiroo looky looky https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=175243

I have seen trees outside as well.

they used step ladders to get to the tops..lol

they pulled a bunch of pounds from eachone..

wtf are you thinking??? you should be concerned with who you are keeping company with more than being worried about yield frfr . :rtfm: you could have googled yield ins/outs easily.

There is no need to chastise me. I have no association with this person other than being assigned to work together on a project.

The growers who belong to this forum are more trust worthy than google. My question was merely to find out how likely it is that he may be telling the truth this time.

many of you will be very happy to know that K is out and back to doing what he loves most ;)

i had the immense luck to get to know his circle of friends in australia. they are AAA-rolemodels.

• Like 4

many of you will be very happy to know that K is out and back to doing what he loves most ;)

i had the immense luck to get to know his circle of friends in australia. they are AAA-rolemodels.

I didn't know Kanga went down. Man he grows some beautiful plants huge beautiful plants. I used to love reading his posts, truly a talented grower.

Hey guys, I'm new to posting around here, hope it's ok if I chime in. Best I've done is around a kilo on some sleestack and well over a pound on a madberry and same for a Sugarpunch all outdoors down under. Seedlings to harvest in around 5-7 months generally. Dunno if that is all that impressive but it certainly was for me and my mates! I'm late getting started this year, but new orders are on the way, so hooray for that!

Cheers

• Like 2