•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Billy Bunt

Buffertablets

I wanted to ask for feedback on the Buffertablets? I was hoping I could just pot up a week before flower (with fully fertilised compost) and then 2-3 weeks into flower (12/12) I would just add some of the buffertablets and that would see me to the end of the grow with just water?

gallery_19005_5903_81999.jpg

You can put them right into the ground when you start your grow,the buffer tabs will slowly start lose their nutrients and the bacterial will start breaking them down....biological growing is all about your bacterial life,when enough and proper soil is used with the right amount of buffer tabs and the rest of sannie stuff you will notice that the plants stay dark green till week 5/6 flower even with 3till 4 weeks veg...so you can start feeding them at week 5 or 6 real flower,but that's not always necessary just check your plants...buffer tabs are organic gems!!

• Like 6

I've tried the regular buffer tabs, which I think is what you have in the picture. He also came out with buffer tabs for flowering, which I have not tried.

What I found is that I could put the recommended number of tabs in a pot at the beginning of veg, and I didn't need to add any nutes until a couple of weeks into flowering. Consider a good organic flowering nutrient supplement, in case you need some in the first few weeks of flowering. I am partial to Bio Flores, from CANNA, but I'm sure there are plenty of good products out there.

http://www.cannagardening.com/bio-flores

• Like 3

So far as i know is that the flower tabs never made it.....why i dont no...but i dont miss it also, you have more then enough with the regular buffertabs..when they lose some colour, feed some......but i grow in 5 gallon (20 liter) smartpots they have some buffer ^^ if you will grow in 3 gallon i can imagine you have to feed some earlyer,,,

• Like 2

I've tried the regular buffer tabs, which I think is what you have in the picture. He also came out with buffer tabs for flowering, which I have not tried.

What I found is that I could put the recommended number of tabs in a pot at the beginning of veg, and I didn't need to add any nutes until a couple of weeks into flowering. Consider a good organic flowering nutrient supplement, in case you need some in the first few weeks of flowering. I am partial to Bio Flores, from CANNA, but I'm sure there are plenty of good products out there.

http://www.cannagard....com/bio-flores

How many weeks feed where in the compost already and how many weeks veg did you give them? I've used Bio Flores before when I first started growing. When I run out of the General Organics nutrients I'm going to give it another go, thanks.

You can put them right into the ground when you start your grow,the buffer tabs will slowly start lose their nutrients and the bacterial will start breaking them down....biological growing is all about your bacterial life,when enough and proper soil is used with the right amount of buffer tabs and the rest of sannie stuff you will notice that the plants stay dark green till week 5/6 flower even with 3till 4 weeks veg...so you can start feeding them at week 5 or 6 real flower,but that's not always necessary just check your plants...buffer tabs are organic gems!!

Do you add them to a fully fertilised compost (4 weeks food)? How many do you use per 10 litre pot?

So far as i know is that the flower tabs never made it.....why i dont no...but i dont miss it also, you have more then enough with the regular buffertabs..when they lose some colour, feed some......but i grow in 5 gallon (20 liter) smartpots they have some buffer ^^ if you will grow in 3 gallon i can imagine you have to feed some earlyer,,,

Thanks, how many tabs do you use per 20 ltr pot?

I use 4 tabs with 19liter fully organic feeded soil......old guana GK complete upgraded soil (second run) give it all of Sannie`s stuff, perfect start, myco,yucca but the most benefits are given by the BIO CHARR that stuff is magic for almost nothing!!

• Like 1

I use 4 tabs with 19liter fully organic feeded soil......old guana GK complete upgraded soil (second run) give it all of Sannie`s stuff, perfect start, myco,yucca but the most benefits are given by the BIO CHARR that stuff is magic for almost nothing!!

Thank you, I also love some Biochar! Bassalt Rock Dust seems to help too, likely the silicate content!

When I used buffer tabs, I didn't put any nutrient-containing substances in the mix. I vegged for 5 to 6 weeks.

As with organic additives you would add to your soil mix, buffer tabs provide about 6 to 8 weeks worth of nutrients for healthy, growing plants.

• Like 1