•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sudden

Your most rated Dynasty strain?

Im going to buy some Dynasty seeds soon, I heard alot of good reports about Ms Universe.

Had a couple questions.

1) What is your favorite strain

2) If you give to other people, like friends, medical banks etc, what do they ask you for the most?

They are all dynamite

It depends on the preference of the smoker when it comes to choosing strains though...all things considered Professor P offers quality, stability and potency throughout his entire catalog.

imho you can't miss with any Dynasty strain and they are worth paying whatever someone is asking for them because there's at LEAST 1 keeper in every single pack.

Good luck on your quest!

:wave:

• Like 6

Platinum Huckleberry Cookies or Moose N Lobsta.

These are the best strains from Prof P I've experienced. You will find something that stands out from anything else in a pack of either of these. Ridiculous terpenes and stability & vigor.

i can only say soliloqueen, as is all ive had, only had ten seeds and im having difficulty choosing between the best 3 females(there were 8 btw) it is top, TOP! quality smoke.

also have the caramel cough x drizella freebie that indy crossed and thats also good(with big yeilds, an nice smoke).

• Like 1

If you decide to go with Moose N Lobsta you will have something very special that no one (not many doing the Moose n Lobsta) else has. Mouth watering smell, lingering taste, stupifying potency, top shelf extracts guaranteed. Fail proof connoisseur quality buds that will please anyone.

No hype behind it like cookie or kush crosses, but it could very well be the holy grail of modern cannabis strains. A lot of work put into both parents. You will surprise yourself, and many other... if you decide to share.

• Like 3

Yep Leo Z, James Bean has most in stock and maybe a little better pricing even. They were only out of a few.

Prof P sure has some nice looking gear. I'd love to grow his stuff.

@Hempy, I looked at all the usual sites last night, too, and they were all 90-100% out of stock. JB co. has a large stock.

PeAce

MrG

• Like 2

Yes they have some better pricing on his old strains like cck, i really want to get that. The newer strains all got higher pricing .

Anyone growing the cherry vanilla cookies or huckleberry diesel?

Greetz leo :)

• Like 1

I've enjoyed everything of his I've grown out.

About 2 years ago, I grew out some Honey Badger Haze of his, using 3 seeds of 10.

All was very nice, but nothing jumped out.

I ran some other stuff, then went back to try 3 more HBH's.

I found 2 plants I really liked, and cloned them, gave them out to different gardens.

She made huge assed buds, that you had to tie up!! Great smell and taste. Made just spectacular looking mason jars!!

Then last year, one of the gardens was found out by LEO, the operator, did not follow our protocol we had worked out, for everyones safety, and peace of mind.

Once I did find out and questioned them, I had lost all faith in their words, and pulled the plug on my garden. Making it vanish quick.

I had stashed away a case or more of quart sized jars.

Once my stash got to halfway, I started seeking some space.

Then (out of the blue) and old and dear friend contacted me about tinctures, as he needed some advice as he tried to figure out if tinctures would help him.

So after a few meetings, I learn his wife recently passed away, and that he wants to grow some weed for personal use...so I proposed to him, to buy my old equipment, I'll set it up, run it, and split the outcome in half, and supply him with tinctures.

Great deal for us both!! AND, it's like 10 minutes from my house.

In today's world, you can set up a garden in what a few hours? At best, with a bit of planning.

I crack the last of the HBH beans, I get them a couple of feet tall, clone the kikies out of them, and veg another couple of weeks, whamo into flower tent they go.

We all know the drill, first 3 weeks of flower is what I call their tranny time and one went to the darkside as a herm.

I save my herm's for tincture making, and the extra space was filled out with the 2 left...maybe 3 left.

At 9 weeks, one was almost white with trichomes, in fact the guy thought it was mold, until I looped them.

Now I've passed her around, to the very few gardens I work with anymore, and everyone is talking a grail like quality about her.

She is not a big girl, but she will bitch slap you into a stupor with just a few hits.

She as stunning smell to her, you want to strap a mason jar to your face with your nose poked in the jar!!

She has a delicious taste to her also.

Joints are difficult, as about halfway down the resin goo seals up the end....a cool problem to have.

Search on!!

• Like 9

I was tastewise also very satisfied with the honey badger haze :)

My favourite pheno had a skunky lemon smell mixed with something like hazelnut cream aroma. It smells like the almighurt hazelnut joghurt if anyone knows this. Would also recommend this. All my phenos yielded very well, also most of mne had a little bit flippy stems and they had a big stretch. Two phenos of mine turned some calyxes pink like two of my sugar punch also have done.

• Like 4

Web, you made my day! keep on keepin on!

• Like 3

I have only grown Huckleberry Kush 2012 version from Dynasty, but I have never been disappointed with any of the Huck plants I have grown. I have probably grown a pack and a half worth of beans, and have found 2 or 3 keeper females. Definitely quality meds. The smells and flavors differ a bit, but otherwise the plants are consistent. Seems more like an ibl than an F1, due to the uniformity.

The high differs a bit on each pheno too. Mainly it's a stoned to the bone Indica though. I have spent many hours sitting on my couch and stuffing my face after a trip to the fridge, after smoking some Huck. Definitely good meds for sleeping too.

Huck seems to be pretty good breeding material too. I have made a few Huck x Tartar Kush crosses with different moms, and out of the handfull I grew out, 1 female was excellent. Very sticky like her mother. The yield was shit though, because I was searching for a male to BX back to the original Huck mother, and started them on 12-12 in small pots. Had I have grown her properly, she would have easily equaled or surpassed her mother. To me, that is the sign of good genetics. How does it breed wih others?

In the case of Huck Kush, it breeds very well. Just ask Indican. He was talking about Huck long before I ever grew her. It was his recommendation that really swayed me that direction.

• Like 3

Huck can get bulky, watch for molds and such. When growing bulkier plants, watch the humidity & vpd rating overall.

Oregon Huckleberry is like a blueberry plant (depending on what leaning pheno) and huckleberry kush was backcrossed with blue berry. The dad was the same used in Crater Lake v4 I believe.

kinda like cousins but used the same way in breeding. Bulk and flavors.

• Like 1

Huck can get bulky, watch for molds and such. When growing bulkier plants, watch the humidity & vpd rating overall.

Oregon Huckleberry is like a blueberry plant (depending on what leaning pheno) and huckleberry kush was backcrossed with blue berry. The dad was the same used in Crater Lake v4 I believe.

kinda like cousins but used the same way in breeding. Bulk and flavors.

Huckleberry Kush is Oregon Afghani x Oregon Huckleberry 2011, I do believe. I think Oregon Huckleberry 2011 is the strain that was BXed with Blue Berry. I did notice 1 mutant in one of the Huck plants I grew a couple of years ago. It was twisted onto itself in a tight corkscrew. Sadly, I was not able to save it. When I emailed Professor P, he said that there was a lot of overlapping genetics in the line.

And yes, Huckleberry Kush does get very bulky. I've never had any mold at all. I attribute that to having a good dehumidifier in my grow room, as well as a great exhaust fan.

• Like 3

If you decide to go with Moose N Lobsta you will have something very special that no one (not many doing the Moose n Lobsta) else has. Mouth watering smell, lingering taste, stupifying potency, top shelf extracts guaranteed. Fail proof connoisseur quality buds that will please anyone.

No hype behind it like cookie or kush crosses, but it could very well be the holy grail of modern cannabis strains. A lot of work put into both parents. You will surprise yourself, and many other... if you decide to share.

That certainly sounds intriguing. What makes you say it could be the "holy grail of modern cannabis"?

I love Prof. P's gear. Have only grown Caramel Cough and CCK, but both were top-notch in every department.

Find a good selection of the Crater Lake V5 and you'll be famous

• Like 2

I have only tried the Blue Magoo bx2, however I also own 2 packs of Ms. Universe, 2 packs of Spiderbite, 1 pack of Huckleberry Space Queen and a recently acquired pack of Platinum Huck. Cookies. The BM bx2 I grew out was very very nice smoke.

• Like 4

you are in for a treat, mate ... his lines are all killer.

i tried a few of the freebies and some of the older

lines and man, this is good stuff. enjoy, snookster.

:)

• Like 3

His list is so impressive. I haven't smoked much of his stuff yet but it is slowly finding it's way into my house. I could get lost on that list. I might as well be a rank noobie as far as genetics go, since I never new much about them in the last 30 years, mainly because of where I lived. Now, being a long time smoker I'm like a kid in a candy shop and Dynasty is the candy shop.

peace

mrG

• Like 4