•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sudden

Your most rated Dynasty strain?

I have tried honey badger haze, caramel candy kush, caramel cough and msr. Universe. For me it was honey badger haze. One pheno of cck came glose but the yield was small and it was prone To mould. 

Will try More. One if the Best In business. Mad respect!!!! 

• Like 2

mochalope and cosmic brain were the ones i especially loved *woot*

they were tastebombs and had super-strong potency with good yields.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

This is easy, everything on his menu and look out for his new Relic line, I have the Big Cheese from Relic, but I haven't grown it yet. I've worked a few of the Dynasty line and Ms Universe is my old reliable, Birds of Paradise is right in there with it, but hands down the most intense is Pineapple Fields multiple keepers in a pack, REAL intense pineapple smell and some with heavy road kill skunk mixed in, you can't grow it near nosy neighbors without carbon and inline ozone filtration, it's that dank. Prof. P put a lot of years into this one and it's a rocket satty. I will be running this one again very soon! On the more Indica end of the spectrum I love the Blue Magoo crosses, the flavor and high are amazing. Lots to pick from, the good thing is you can't make a mistake.

Baq

• Like 7

I was recently perusing Dynasty's wares. I'm sure they're all great, but when you're used to Sannie's shop prices, YIKES.

I have ten Pineapple Fields seeds left (5 left from a pack I bought, and 5 gifted to me by MM). They'll be cracked next seed run.

I didn't get the roadkill skunk pheno, so I'll be on the lookout for it. The other phenos — one was like pineapple juice, two others were like pineapple candy. A diabetic would have had to take a shot of insulin just from smelling the grow room.

• Like 5