•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sudden

Your most rated Dynasty strain?

I have tried honey badger haze, caramel candy kush, caramel cough and msr. Universe. For me it was honey badger haze. One pheno of cck came glose but the yield was small and it was prone To mould. 

Will try More. One if the Best In business. Mad respect!!!! 

• Like 3

mochalope and cosmic brain were the ones i especially loved *woot*

they were tastebombs and had super-strong potency with good yields.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

This is easy, everything on his menu and look out for his new Relic line, I have the Big Cheese from Relic, but I haven't grown it yet. I've worked a few of the Dynasty line and Ms Universe is my old reliable, Birds of Paradise is right in there with it, but hands down the most intense is Pineapple Fields multiple keepers in a pack, REAL intense pineapple smell and some with heavy road kill skunk mixed in, you can't grow it near nosy neighbors without carbon and inline ozone filtration, it's that dank. Prof. P put a lot of years into this one and it's a rocket satty. I will be running this one again very soon! On the more Indica end of the spectrum I love the Blue Magoo crosses, the flavor and high are amazing. Lots to pick from, the good thing is you can't make a mistake.

Baq

• Like 9

I was recently perusing Dynasty's wares. I'm sure they're all great, but when you're used to Sannie's shop prices, YIKES.

I have ten Pineapple Fields seeds left (5 left from a pack I bought, and 5 gifted to me by MM). They'll be cracked next seed run.

I didn't get the roadkill skunk pheno, so I'll be on the lookout for it. The other phenos — one was like pineapple juice, two others were like pineapple candy. A diabetic would have had to take a shot of insulin just from smelling the grow room.

• Like 12
  • Haha 1

Ive only grown Ms Universe and she tasted like cherry coughdrops...... that was what we called it . and It was my keeper for about 4 years.  I had to let her go because of a move,  but I still have 5 seeds left.  Hoping to pop these in the next grow.  Based on this strain alone I would grow whatever Prof P puts out.  guaranteed fire

image5.JPG

• Like 6

I still haven't grown out a fresh batch of f1s from him. Only crosses with his work as a parent. I have a few seeds of Blue Magoo I'll be growing out and there are a dozen of his I would like to have! Maybe one day. 

Nice looking bud you have there!

Crater Lake v5.  I had a pheno that would truly make you question reality.  Good yield, sugar was thick and sticky is an understatement.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

On 8/24/2019 at 11:04 AM, Hempyfan said:

Crater Lake v5.  I had a pheno that would truly make you question reality.  Good yield, sugar was thick and sticky is an understatement.

I've heard such good things about that strain. I may be able to grab some f3s from a source soon. I'm growing a cross of Goji x Dynasty's Blue Magoo right now. So insanely smelly good. I have the Blue Magoo that I'll try soon.

• Like 2

Depending on the pheno they are working with that is very exciting.  Even an open pollination is exciting.  Truly one of the top 3 plants I ever had or seen.  I would scoop them up. 

Outside that one pheno.  They were nice but nothing that would of won a spot.  I am beyond picky!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I like the CCK for the taste, that perfect Crackerjack/caramel popcorn taste was a special treat. For effect the Caramel Cough was amazing as an antidepressant and had insane resin production that covered every square inch of the plant.

• Like 2

I had a Huck/Kush keeper that was great, but trimming her gooey leaves was a bitch.

I have a Spider Bite cut going for three years now, second only to my Sugarpunch cut. She has a lot of good traits, structure, dense sticky buds top to bottom , yield, Easy trimming and cloning, citrus haze scent. I like her a lot, yea, I just smoked some.

I would love to try more Dynasty stuff ! 

• Like 3

HuckleBerry Destar f2

IMG_20200607_205712_4.jpg

Got Miss Universe and Destar too but Never crack yet

I have grown approx 30 seeds of my f2 batch

Found so many differents phenotypes

Real pleasure to grow

incredible trichs production

very complex terps Vanilla, peach, diesel, spicey ones

First Time found this pheno above pure indica looks like Oregon Huckleberry leaning

Big Hope on this one 

Another pheno 3 years agogallery_14892_5221_1792646.thumb.jpg.1682ca2373e17ea4a58cff1e5eee28e0.jpg

• Like 7