•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Shoeless

Joey Weed coming back to HD

I saw that too, and thought the exact same stuff! It's fucking uncanny!

OK, maybe it would be the obvious reaction of any grower familiar with his reputation before he dropped out of sight.

• Like 1

Let's hope Joey's usual integrity is maintained. if that's the case i will grab some myself. not many things i'd spend for with the stuff i already have untouched.

• Like 1

He had strains that I miss, like AK99, A11 or Blue Widow. His work with a lot of the "old school" strains of the 70's, 60's or heirloom that are difficult to impossible to find these days is another thing I miss.

Hopefully his releases aren't only money fueled like some other breeders that have stepped back into the light after years in the darkness.

I hope this is a real comeback for JW... that would be pretty cool.

• Like 3

I've never grown Joey Weed's strains, but being a frequent visitor of HD this drop has certainly peaked my interest.

I'd really love to have some original BB, C99 and WW in my garden and to breed with.

But my question is, how likely is it that he has held on to the original parents to make these F2's available again? Or is it more likely they're further down the line?

I really hope the F2 designation isn't just some meaningless moniker used to sell his seeds.

... but time will tell ...

But my question is, how likely is it that he has held on to the original parents to make these F2's available again? Or is it more likely they're further down the line?

We'll find out in a few months, I'm betting.

• Like 1

Well it says he's coming back with the same prices as when he left and that's $50.00, not much of a money grab compared to plenty of others without half the rep, personally i'm looking forward to his NL which i missed first time around.

• Like 2

$50 a for a pack of 10 is a good introductory price... it's actually the same price he was charging when he dropped out... but I suspect that price will go up as soon as the new wears off.

• Like 1

If I read correctly the AK-47 F2's are leftover original stock from before he went out of sight. Says he tested them with 80% germ success. I wanna buy in on some, the BB F2's and the NL F2's look rad as well. Glad Joey Weed is back and imagine we will get wowed once again, I'm excited to see new gear.

Are all old stock, or just the AK's?

My wifeys top 5 include AK-47.

i have been on the fence over those ak47s for two months now.

every other strain he offers there has sold out and come back into stock to nearly sell out again. it appears he is making a lot of sales.

• Like 1

I saw that as well, last week all but two lines were sold out, now all in stock.

Perhaps only a portion of the stock was listed? I mean, when he went out of sight they disappeared in no time. Makes sense to hold some back as with a reputation like his, they'd go fast.

I hope we get legit Joey quality again.

• Like 1