•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Nightmara

Is this proper hash or fake?

I can't say for sure without smoking some,but it looks almost exactly like some hash I have here,and I know that's real.

• Like 2

That's funny tonight I got something that looks similar....I smoke it right now and it tastes okay, effect is there..

Greetz

Hi there nightmare

Looks like the stuff I make before I press it into a block

Smoke some and let's us know bro

Puff puff pass

Before you do anything crazy, I'll send you my safe address and you can send me one of those balls and I'll make sure it's legit. I'm doing this at no charge, btw.

• Like 6

Yeah it is.

Also make hash once with your trim and you'll never have this problem again.

definitely fake, better send it to me so I can dispose of it safely, incineration should work, 1 bowlful at a time :)

Stay Safe

BalzOut

• Like 2

Looks like magic to me! But what does it smell like it? Tell us what it smells like!

When I was in my teens and a street hustler it wasnt uncommon to sell this stuff as hash. Also fake acid and bogus disco biscuits. God bless prohibition, god bless gullible punters and god bless henna;

gallery_9122_4777_88152.jpg

• Like 3

http://www.fakehash....ghan_Black_Hash

Yeah but around here it's not uncommon to have fake hash. It is expensive sure btu really I don't know.. I just can't see any trichomes?? It looks just like there is some kind of sand/oil in it and no trichs and maybe some RC cannabinoid to add potency.. I really don't trust hash nowadays.. atleast in EU

• Like 1

If fake hash looks just like real hash, then this falls into the who-the-fuck-knows category for me. I don't think I've ever seen fake hash. All hash I've seen in recent decades was either made by me or another grower I was in contact with.

• Like 3

Yeha Need to stay awya from those "soft pollen" looking things. Blonde maroc and nepal temple balls are alright I guess but anything else can be relaly poisonous IMO! Weed is the cure!

I saw a lot of crap out here in the last decade, from henna to who the fuck knows what..some years ago there was some 'zero-zero' around here, everyone was like 'yeah, this shit is hardcore!' and so on but I had this strange feeling about it after smoking two or three and began to research..I found some info about stuff like that this fake hash and some other shit mostly from the east. And how life plays I soon came in touch with this guy selling hash. I was pretty sure that he sold both, good and the bad shit. Of course he didn't say it but we both knew at some point of the evening ;)

there are many hash colors and grades..hard to tell u what is what as some are in balls ,blocks or bricks that require u to break it down..that is what my friend said, anyway.

here is dofferent pics. it is all good or that is what my wie says..bonified hash queen..lolgallery_10751_5205_1721904.jpg

gallery_10751_5205_1255547.jpg

gallery_10751_5205_2419603.jpg

hash is better when u make it yourself..u know what u got and mre importantly, u know what is in it..

different strains makes different colored hash too as shown above..

• Like 3

Take a nice chunk of it, like the piece in the left side of the pic, and pass the flame from a lighter across the front...

If it gets all oily and glossy and starts to bubble it's probably real. But smell it just after doing this and if it smells like sweet hash then you've got the goodies.

If you pass the flame and it begins to catch fire and turn black and start smoking just give it back or throw it away. Don't smoke it

Hope this helps and I know it's not much to go on, but that's the best way I know to quickly grade hash without having it lab tested.

• Like 4

Fake or not, real hash can be cut with fake stuff and much commercial are like this. That stuff you have there looks at least heat treated/pressed.

And 100% genuine hash is often contaminated with mould, dirt, fertilizers being chucked over the flowers and mice/bug/pest feces.

Bom Shiva either way

Fake or not, real hash can be cut with fake stuff and much commercial are like this. That stuff you have there looks at least heat treated/pressed.

And 100% genuine hash is often contaminated with mould, dirt, fertilizers being chucked over the flowers and mice/bug/pest feces.

Bom Shiva either way

mice/bug/pest feces = OMG I am never hitting anyone's hash gross dang that is disgusting and I would have never thought of that lol. No Hash for me, unless I make it lol
  • Like 2

Bom Shiva either way

mice/bug/pest feces = OMG I am never hitting anyone's hash gross dang that is disgusting and I would have never thought of that lol. No Hash for me, unless I make it lol

Like this! :yummy:

gallery_8111_6033_1809033.jpg

• Like 6

On 4/4/2018 at 7:23 PM, baqualin said:

Like this! :yummy:

gallery_8111_6033_1809033.jpg

This picture never gets old. Sweet bag o dank turds!

• Haha 1

Here's my opinion to the OP. It looks real, looks like the higher micron bags and this may sound dumb, but I get darker hash on my "food" grade bags especially when running outdoor material. It also appears that perhaps it wasn't dried properly as in it was left to dry in a wad or pile and then potentially pressed. I'm not getting pressed out of this though as you almost always end up with the "dog turd" effect when pressing, like the outside is sunbaked but when  you accidentally kick it in the yard mowing the lawn you get that blonde corn filler smear. Lol sorry. 

Definitely looks real though. I bet it smokes pretty decent too, just doesn't look top notch.

For a second it almost looked like the opium I used to get but not quite dark enough. The blonde opium was always my favorite but the tar opium was definitely more narcotic. Never had any issues with real drugs, but I could see how opium could be an issue, shaman shit.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1