•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

agreenpassion

Peppermint Patties ROCK

gallery_11091_5879_37441.jpg

Let me level with ya folks.

I am not talking much because I am depressed and nearly died again. Lost a lot and working hard to recover. Layin here broken ribs crushed one side barely lift a 3 gallon.

♢♢♢

A very kind lady gifted me some medibles that are amazing. A sample of peppermint chocolates much like andes or p.p. taste very spot-on. Better than store or dispensary bought. Really. I would know. Lol

gallery_11091_5879_503148.jpeg

Not dark chocolate, a more creamy soft warm taste that rolls off the tongue. But sharp inhale of menthol or minty spicy with some weed taste. But it fits and adds to the taste and lovliness. Almost a breathe of cold air in a sweltering room.

gallery_11091_5879_460525.jpeggallery_11091_5879_135313.jpeg

I love food. Was much like a gourmand lol cooking and all. Wine and viticulture was mine after architecture 10 yrs back after fish. Reveal all my boring NOT secrets. Lol

These chocolates are like fuckin World Class! And this kind lady gave them freely. From my heart. Thank you, 'kind lady'. Made a grown man cry a 2nd time in 2 days. .

Kind lady- come harvest time I need to show u a kind thank you. :) Fudge and Huck.Destar and SnowQueenHeri... good meds ma'am. Much love and sincere thank yous.

gallery_11091_5879_1181079.jpeg

Many thank yous and much love from the 'Passion' household. Respect

• Like 6

Your description makes me want to eat one! lol Grinning like the Cheshire cat over here :) I sure hope this stuff helps! big hugs, what you are going through is not fun!

• Like 3

Hello milady. Just thinking maybe only try half and wait a half hour. The lady who made this made them damn strong with the help of another kind OGers Deathstar. You, ma'am rock (as does the lady who crafted these medical deserts.)

Hey buddy,

I am saying a prayer for you and hope your feeling better. Keep up with the medibles and please fight to be happy, as someone who suffers from depression and chronic pain I get where you are right now. It'll get better and soon enough you'll be back at it in a lighter capacity...then full capacity!

And even lighter capacity still gets the bowl going :)

• Like 2

If the maker of these does not market these...the world is missing out. It's like OpenGrow created medibles. love it. Normally peppermimt is a bit sharp. This is a bit more creamy. Not as acidic or sharp. Soft like vanilla, only a little altoids. Lol

• Like 1

You seriously make them sound awesome lol Nah ain't happening, law is changing, thought I would open a shop, but they are making it where you can not be a caregiver and have anything to do with dispensaries. So friends and patients :) BTW, I use Belgium chocolate.

• Like 4

I have as a legally carded medical marijuana caregiver and patient purchased and sampled 2 professionally made, tested and top selling chocolate peppermint candies. Here in Oregon 6 month before our laws changed. Yours are simply put a 9.2 out of 10. The others ranked around 6.5 according to my notes.

No BS. There are all kinds of wonderful plants and crosses I try. Some are way better looking or sounding than they really are. It would be a disservice to leave such an amazing kitchen canna medicine which works a secret. Need a Craigslist add or something lol.

• Like 1

"THEY ARE AWSOME FOR A FACT..

Cant keep my wife out though...she is a mint choc junkie..lol

thanks Angle for all the help u send aroung .... :dribble:

• Like 1

LOL funny Bigun ;) I am glad you like them and hope they help.

agreenpassion, you really need to use that balm if you aren't :) It will help heal your ribs.

• Like 1

Already on it sistah. Or it is on me... Hot bath followed by balm and a steamy wrap. And a lil kief. Giggle

• Like 3

I only say what I believe and or feel. If I though these Peppermint Patties were so-so or meh there would never have been a topic. :) But not the case. These are very strong, long lasting and a helluva knock off of a product sold by York. Except these heal the soul.

Here's a responsibly sized dose I took a few minutes ago. Just starting to feel a bit more comphy. This is countering throbbing pain, stabbing needles, broken rib ends grinding, internal bleeding, and etc. Almost time for a hot bath and some balm. Just gotta wait for the wifey as I canna reach. Lol

And for the other topic...lube...blush...haven't got the courage to try yet. Lol. Old school lol

gallery_11091_5879_599261.jpeg

• Like 6

Someone needs to put me in business! lol This is so nice, I really work hard on the things I make, sure am glad it shows on the end. :) Did you notice if the balm helped with pain? It sure helps with my neuropathy, that has special eo's in it geared toward healing bones :) And that CBD MCT oil, will heal your ribs.

• Like 3

Have used it 5 times now. Not noticing a difference tbh

Also never busted so many at once. Like almost the whole right side. hehe. Lost all this weight and now 160ish lbs from the normal 210 a year ago. Figuire is should hurt less. Damn gravity. :)

Just realized ma'am. Should be using this balm instead on my leg with neuropathy. The ribs will mend, the nerve damage, ya know. All this lovin' care and I just might be fit for OD '17 a bit late but better than nothin. Means more medicine to patients. Won't forget. :)

• Like 1

I love the 175mg ones...

:yummy:

But I find that a whole one does me just right.

Have to agree with you on this one, AGP. I absolutely LOVE peppermint patties and these are the best I have ever had. Ever. Someone out there should definitely get behind GA on these babies. They would SELL.

(Hey Jet, hint, hint!)

• Like 3

I ate a whole one side-by-side with one of my choco espresso-pb brownies and greened out like a noob. An hour of hell and 7 hours of needed relaxation. Agreed, if it were just a money matter. Packaging, marketing, logistics may be needs, but surely tens of thousands of desirous customers and needy patients.

I was just thinking small. But many small people like me paying $20 for 4 or 5. After cost make what $6 or $7 X 5 packs per month at $100 per person. Only need a few customers ma'am.

BTW without names, I want to thank any and all people who contributed to make these possible. Very cool of ya. Big heart(s).

• Like 1

They are a constant on my menu, my patients buy them all the time, just did a 150 order. :) Legalities and BuckBuck chicken shit lol I am actually sitting pretty well right now. But I don't mind supplying my friends.

• Like 1

Hi there AGP

I wish you a speedy recovery and sending best wishes and prayers your way

Pain sucks that's all there is too it

I use a tincture made with ever clear it helps

@ Ms G you do some wonderful work

Keep up the blessed work you do from what I read you are a big help to many !!!!

Peace

• Like 2

Didn't get enough praise today had to bring this back up so you can do it some more ha ha ha j/k

Just wondering how you are doing agreenpassion? :)

Hi there AGP

I wish you a speedy recovery and sending best wishes and prayers your way

Pain sucks that's all there is too it

I use a tincture made with ever clear it helps

@ Ms G you do some wonderful work

Keep up the blessed work you do from what I read you are a big help to many !!!!

Peace

Missed seeing this I think. Thanks again for you're kind words. Finally answered the pm. lol. Can contact anytime, just gets busy at times.

Didn't get enough praise today had to bring this back up so you can do it some more ha ha ha j/k

Just wondering how you are doing agreenpassion? :)

Seems I am healing slowly. Hard to get in and out of bed. And can't pick anything off the floor yet. But I can move 3 gallon containers and my little 5 pound Chi. dog. Actually feel I am healing and past the lightning of pain stage. Trying to get in shape without blowing it. :)

Hope you are all cozied up now. Realized it is a different time zone. That 'lube' topic keeps making me blush. WTH almost think I was a prude. Hehe

• Like 1

LOL it does me too, I turn bright red lol about the uhhh that stuff you know hehehe Here I am almost 60 and still blush like a school girl about lube lol

I'm glad you are on the road to recovery :)