•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
smilestyle

Malawi Gold x Lemon Thai

When I made this cross I had the taste in the focus.

The effects of the parents are quite differeent. While lemon Thai is wake´n bake all the way, Malawi Gold has a calm uplifting high, always on the edge of another dimension buzz.

A side -effect should be a shorter flowering time than Malawi Gold,which is also welcome.

I took her down after 12 weeks (83 days). If FOTH is reading this: Yes, I went by her looks and not by counting days!

Yield: This cross looks like a pure tropical sativa. Her leaves are not as narrow as MG, but her structure is tropical sativa. The difference is in the bud. They are thight for a sativa and more resinious, influenced by LT.

The buds have the look of Malawi Gold but are more dense. The yield is very good. MG yields well too and has passed this trait along.

8.5/10

Smell: Untouched, she don´t have a smell, but when you touch her, it´s a sweet bubblegum aroma.

8/10

Taste: It varies. Some buds taste, very lemon some taste of incence, some are spicy, some peppery.

It´s a surprise ,every time, you roll one.

8.5/10

Effect: It has the fast and furious onset of LT and the buzz itself is dominated by Malawi. You are " above " most things in life and that´s not bad at all. Lasts around 2.5 to 3 hours and has no burn out, which is always a plus in my book.

8.75/10

Overall: 8.75/10 the surprising flavours, the good yield and the shorter flowering time,making her a winner.

smile

• Like 18

When I made this cross I had the taste in the focus.

The effects of the parents are quite differeent. While lemon Thai is wake´n bake all the way, Malawi Gold has a calm uplifting high, always on the edge of another dimension buzz.

A side -effect should be a shorter flowering time than Malawi Gold,which is also welcome.

I took her down after 12 weeks (83 days). If FOTH is reading this: Yes, I went by her looks and not by counting days!

Yield: This cross looks like a pure tropical sativa. Her leaves are not as narrow as MG, but her structure is tropical sativa. The difference is in the bud. They are thight for a sativa and more resinious, influenced by LT.

The buds have the look of Malawi Gold but are more dense. The yield is very good. MG yields well too and has passed this trait along.

8.5/10

Smell: Untouched, she don´t have a smell, but when you touch her, it´s a sweet bubblegum aroma.

8/10

Taste: It varies. Some buds taste, very lemon some taste of incence, some are spicy, some peppery.

8.5/10

Effect: It has the fast and furious onset of LT and the buzz itself is dominated by Malawi. You are " above " most things in life and that´s not bad at all. Lasts around 2.5 to 3 hours and has no burn out, which is always a plus in my book.

8.75/10

Overall: 8.75/10 the surprising flavours, the good yield and the shorter flowering time,making her a winner.

smile

Have you ever tried Ace's -GoldenTiger ?

No I haven´t. But I´ve grown Zamaldelica, which is half-Golden Tiger and it was fantastic. ACE´s Malawi is a hybrid of different Malawi lines and Afropips is one strain.

smile

• Like 1

I never hear anything like hat, and wonder why.

Does it have to do with lower and higher bits of the plant?

No I haven´t. But I´ve grown Zamaldelica, which is half-Golden Tiger and it was fantastic. ACE´s Malawi is a hybrid of different Malawi lines and Afropips is one strain.

smile

had some Zamal Hash seeds - great yields , taste - were an limited run - some seeds still are available - worth getting

Very nice, steve,thanks for the info, but I have a heavy strain addiction and over 60 strains in seedform, so... me, buying seeds that happens rarely these days.

smile

• Like 4

I've had same plant different tasting buds a lot! I don't know what's that about!

Glad I have these in my freezer!! this sounds just my kind of smoke to have on everyday smoke. Pheno hunt is a must..

I FUCKING LOVE SATIVA <3 especcially thanks to Smile for bringin em real genetics to people

You can see the indica genetics too: No tropical sativa landrace strain I know, would show such a bright green color with so much visible resin on the bud.

That comes from indica genetics in Lemon Thai( Indica/ Sativa Hawaiin x Unknown Thai).

smile