•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

steve

10 most scrumptious strains (best tasting weed)

here is the LIST:

Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies (hybrid)

Tangie (sativa)

Strawberry Cough (sativa)

Big Buddha Cheese (indica)

Black Cherry Soda (hybrid)

Blue Dream (hybrid)

Sugar Black Rose (indica)

Super Lemon Haze (sativa)

Fruit Juicy (hybrid)

Grape Ape (indica)

Here are a few runner's-up:

Space Queen

Oragne Juice

Berry White

Arjans Strawberry

Haze Chocolpe

also "Blue Venom" is great "once bitten you will al--ways include this in a grow

• Like 3

Where are Chucky's Bride and Boudica and Holy P!!!!!!!!!! Blue Dream????? NOT for me. Grape Ape.............winner winner..............SBR yup, SLH yup!!!!

GSC absolutely, as far as taste goes anyways............

Good list!

• Like 4

Chocolope...

chocolate rain

Blue dream has a pretty dull flavor, compared to other entries or most things I can think of

The Mad List-er Returns.

• Like 1

Very subjective. The perfect strain has speed, yield, taste, potency, easy to grow, and stability, which equals C99, probably the greatest strain ever created since Skunk #1, IMO.

If you add all these suggestions together, they equal about one good Sannie's Jack. Sannie's is a plethora of great tasting weed. Jack, Chucky's, and Holy Princess are all about the best tasting weed I've sampled anywhere. Check out the cannabis flavor wheels they've developed for pot.

http://www.westerncultured.com/flavor-wheel/ Just one of many out there, check out Leafly, too.

Weeds just like wine, sometimes you want a Chard, sometimes a Merlot.

• Like 2

Weed changes so much, are we smoking it right off the stalk?

Is it a 3-4 week cure?

A 6-8 month cure?

Or a year or more cure, as they will all be a touch different with different cure times. IMHO.

I put some Huckleberry Space Queen, that had a nice off the stalk taste, into a Mason Jar, and cured that for 1 year.

Now it has a super special taste, that we just love, with vanilla, and creamy spice smell, that makes my old timer friends just drool over.

Hell most sit with their nose poked in the jars as we burn one.

Way way to many for recall!

• Like 4

Amnesia haze

ssh core

gsc & crosses

lemon og

blackberry kush

Roast chicken

armageddon

blue dream

uk cheese

sour tangie

shiva haze

holy p

should be top 15 lol. I have more

• Like 5

Weed changes so much, are we smoking it right off the stalk?

Is it a 3-4 week cure?

A 6-8 month cure?

Or a year or more cure, as they will all be a touch different with different cure times. IMHO.

I put some Huckleberry Space Queen, that had a nice off the stalk taste, into a Mason Jar, and cured that for 1 year.

Now it has a super special taste, that we just love, with vanilla, and creamy spice smell, that makes my old timer friends just drool over.

Hell most sit with their nose poked in the jars as we burn one.

Way way to many for recall!

So true. A good Skunk #1, jarred and stored properly for a year, is to pot, what 5 year old maduras are to cigars. I just took down a Skunk #1 i've been running for about 9 years now, crossed it with everything, I think, and it turns almost every strain into a very "soft" smoke, just smooth as silk. I'm smoking a Bohdi's C99 x my Skunk, first run, and it's just delicious.

I recall the days when you had one, maybe two strains in town, and they were usually around for awhile till the dealers ran out of it. And it almost all tasted like burnt mud, lol, and probably was. Michoacan was to this day some of favorite ever, but it was all bricked, full of stems and seeds, we didn't even think about taste, only price and the high.

• Like 2

When will there be a list for the Most Congenial Strain?

It's coming !!!!

So true. A good Skunk #1, jarred and stored properly for a year, is to pot, what 5 year old maduras are to cigars. I just took down a Skunk #1 i've been running for about 9 years now, crossed it with everything, I think, and it turns almost every strain into a very "soft" smoke, just smooth as silk. I'm smoking a Bohdi's C99 times my Skunk, first run, and it's just delicious.

I recall the days when you had one, maybe two strains in town, and they were usually around for awhile till the dealers ran out of it. And it almost all tasted like burnt mud, lol, and probably was. Michoacan was to this day some of favorite ever, but it was all bricked, full of stems and seeds, we didn't even think about taste, only price and the high.

Sounds like skunk #1 is a very good strain -what breeder ?

• Like 1

Maybe you can give this topic a little turn, just a list of your favourite tasting strains just dont do it.......little silly.....

First make a photo of your favourite tasting strain and make a "smoke report"or one BIG "smoke report" we want some details no stupid list.....sry little grumpy but my 2 cents

• Like 1

It's coming !!!!

Sounds like skunk #1 is a very good strain -what breeder ?

Sigh. You must be a youngling. Let me find my soapbox, I know it's around here somewhere.

Ok. Google cannabis-Skunk #1 history, history of indoor growing, the great root ball rescue, purple haze, . NO one in Colorado pot shops knows jack or shit about the history of modern strains and where they came from and why. Whatever you are smoking now, odds are, Skunk #1 is probably in it. It was the first stabilized hybrid for indoor growing. The Flying Dutchman is said to have the original cut from the seventies, when it arrived in the Dam from California. It's not a super high THC strain by today's standards, but a nice smoke still.

The basis for all strains are landrace, or wild, cannabis plants, that's where it all begins. In the 60s and 70s, it was ALL landrace strains, Acapulco Gold, Thai, Jamaican, all very long flowering sativas, etc. Skunk #1 is a mix 25% Afghan, 25% Acapulco Gold, and 50% Columbia Gold, designed to flower in 8 weeks so it could be grown indoors, and formed the foundation, in a large part, of everything you smoke today.

Seriously, it's a fun read, and you can impress your friends. Here endeth the lesson.

• Like 2

Maybe you can give this topic a little turn, just a list of your favourite tasting strains just dont do it.......little silly.....

First make a photo of your favourite tasting strain and make a "smoke report"or one BIG "smoke report" we want some details no stupid list.....sry little grumpy but my 2 cents

Understand what you are saying - just thought "list's" are something different and they are subjective and everyone's taste is different - it (the list) were meant for folks to chim-in and give their thoughts on different strains - Guess will not do the list's again - thought it would bring responses (positive) Sorry you think they are stupid. If details are wanted go to Seedfinders.eu. It's easy to tell some-one they are stupid with-out any effort. thought the "10" list would bring positive responses. Sorry Opengrow !! I'm on this site to learn, have fun, share knowledge and even make some friends. Reference of list's - "Herb.com" and "The Cannabist.com"

• Like 1

3 honorable mentions:

Chocolate Cheese - fruity beer funk

Laughing Buddha - spicy, sweet and sour all at once

Aztec Rain - Like a redwine and cherry kool-aid cocktail with some cinnamon. Honestly one of the most underrated Strains from Esko and my personal favorite. The purple phenos are really special.

• Like 1

Understand what you are saying - just thought "list's" are something different and they are subjective and everyone's taste is different - it (the list) were meant for folks to chim-in and give their thoughts on different strains - Guess will not do the list's again - thought it would bring responses (positive) Sorry you think they are stupid. If details are wanted go to Seedfinders.eu. It's easy to tell some-one they are stupid with-out any effort. thought the "10" list would bring positive responses. Sorry Opengrow !! I'm on this site to learn, have fun, share knowledge and even make some friends. Reference of list's - "Herb.com" and "The Cannabist.com"

Just hate those list things....like details and not from Seedfinder etc but from a person itself!! Also like new friends so....no hard feelings bro

UGORG-Blues, mouthwatering berry skunk special combo, tastes & smokes amost exactly like old Livers cut in uk (old cut maybe going as long as exodus cheese cut) worth checking out.

From Sannies:

Selene, underated, done a couple of different pheno smoke reports on OG.

Madberry Fem, tasty fruity megaberry x bubblegum type taste top shelf + smoke, watch out for creeper stone though. Smoke report on OG.

Infact sannies shop has some of the tastiest weed ive ever smoked.

Hazy

• Like 3

UGORG-Blues, mouthwatering berry skunk special combo, tastes & smokes amost exactly like old Livers cut in uk (old cut maybe going as long as exodus cheese cut) worth checking out.

From Sannies:

Selene, underated, done a couple of different pheno smoke reports on OG.

Madberry Fem, tasty fruity megaberry x bubblegum type taste top shelf + smoke, watch out for creeper stone though. Smoke report on OG.

Infact sannies shop has some of the tastiest weed ive ever smoked.

Hazy

Boy, isn't that the truth?!!! the best weed is generally NOT the Cannabis Cup winners, it's the boutique breeders who still care about the end product and those who'll grow them

Couple recent favorite flavors

gallery_11091_5723_1041058.jpeg

gallery_11091_5723_221793.jpeg

Holy Princess X LUI #3 by Santero

Couple better #3 pics

gallery_11091_5723_2502076.jpeggallery_11091_5723_304208.jpeggallery_11091_5723_330394.jpeg

• Like 9