•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Indican

Sinister 17

Grape Earth! Indi did she come out as good as the one I have, she kind of looks like it lol. I have to get her in again, she is one of my patients fav, such a unique earthy taste on her.

The one I am growing from your originals, she pulls that huge big old middle donkey dong ha ha I think last time it was like ounce and half? when dry, just that center cola lol. Patients like this one for a mellow ease off to sleep. I like it for day smoke, but hell you know me I don't get high anymore. I went through an O in a few days, sans the cigs, Yep Yep I quit :)

gallery_14187_5117_26693.jpg

Think you had some of her right? That is her, dang she puts out a big ole center bud, never fails to do so. :)

Berzerk! :showoff:

• Like 2

I must of been under a rock or the tin foil hat has messing my internet connection again lol ! When did these new strains get bred ? Dam Indi nice looking buds I'm a sucker for anything grape ,nice job keep cross's coming ! Shiska

• Like 1

The Huck Kush x Snow Queen f2 sounds like good medicine. Does it retain any huckleberry taste? Got my eye on her.

PeAce

MrG

Thats the Grape Earth.. Bb Romulan x Heri.. And yep, GA, they grow the same tall long solid buds, but the F2s I think taste better personally.. Its not bb taste, just a lil more fruity than the F1s were.. But yield n as u see in some of my leaf stems, theres purples n magentas in this strain....

I say no way lol you just don't remember her, been too long, lol, Remember what a huge hit she was at the cup :) some of the best smoke you all had. lol So you got some hype to surpass on this one, PROVE IT ha ha ha Challenge on :) Remember she is not BB flavor, earthy Fruity flavor on this one.

I will get a clone going again of her, I want you to prove this one is better lol

And actually I am thinking she pulled 2 and half off that one, she is really dense, heavy.

Hey how the hell can that be an F2 if it isn't from the same genetics/plants? This is the ONLY One of her!!! lol clone only on the original, so how the hell do you make an F2 out of different plants, lol. Wouldn't that be more like this is Grape Earth 2, no more Grape Earth original, so no F2s? Did you find some seeds of her? Last I heard you couldn't :)

Hell I don't know how you all name that stuff and the like but that doesnt' make sense to me! lol

• Like 2

I say no way lol you just don't remember her, been too long, lol, Remember what a huge hit she was at the cup :) some of the best smoke you all had. lol So you got some hype to surpass on this one, PROVE IT ha ha ha Challenge on :) Remember she is not BB flavor, earthy Fruity flavor on this one.

I will get a clone going again of her, I want you to prove this one is better lol

And actually I am thinking she pulled 2 and half off that one, she is really dense, heavy.

Hey how the hell can that be an F2 if it isn't from the same genetics/plants? This is the ONLY One of her!!! lol clone only on the original, so how the hell do you make an F2 out of different plants, lol. Wouldn't that be more like this is Grape Earth 2, no more Grape Earth original, so no F2s? Did you find some seeds of her? Last I heard you couldn't :)

Hell I don't know how you all name that stuff and the like but that doesnt' make sense to me! lol

Lmao @garden artus lol.. Ok, heres how they are called f2s. Our good friend Bigun, his lil brother messaged me in about March of last year n says, "hey, I hear ur searching for ur old bb rom x heri? I still have 3 seeds if you'd like them back :)" So 3 seeds became 1 female n 1 male, 1 seedling sucked. Crossed em n Voila! F2s.. REAL F2s lol..

These have less earthy smell n a lil more fruit is the main difference.. Of course f2s will be more of a pheno humt but I totally satisfied with this shit lol...

• Like 6

Glad u got em Indy..some gret weed there for sure.. :dribble:

wonderful to cross with too..

take care and b safe

• Like 2

Lmao @garden artus lol.. Ok, heres how they are called f2s. Our good friend Bigun, his lil brother messaged me in about March of last year n says, "hey, I hear ur searching for ur old bb rom x heri? I still have 3 seeds if you'd like them back :)" So 3 seeds became 1 female n 1 male, 1 seedling sucked. Crossed em n Voila! F2s.. REAL F2s lol..

These have less earthy smell n a lil more fruit is the main difference.. Of course f2s will be more of a pheno humt but I totally satisfied with this shit lol...

heehehe Well Awesome Bigun, right on. Last I heard There Were NONE ha ha ha so that is why I was confused. I thought you had to hunt all the strains down again. lol

But The BET is still on, which is better ha ha ha gonna take a few clones today. :)

That was pure luck buddy, pure luck, Karma was on your side, male, female out of 3 seeds. Those males love you buddy ha ha I think you sent me like 3 seeds of her and only one was female, so guess them males like me too lol Two of the magoo male, one of the selene male, sunshine dream male, ha ha ha yep them males seem to love me lol I need to breed, watch out when I do your PM Is gonna LIGHT up

• Like 1

That cola is just beautiful, GA!

heehehe Well Awesome Bigun, right on. Last I heard There Were NONE ha ha ha so that is why I was confused. I thought you had to hunt all the strains down again. lol

But The BET is still on, which is better ha ha ha gonna take a few clones today. :)

That was pure luck buddy, pure luck, Karma was on your side, male, female out of 3 seeds. Those males love you buddy ha ha I think you sent me like 3 seeds of her and only one was female, so guess them males like me too lol Two of the magoo male, one of the selene male, sunshine dream male, ha ha ha yep them males seem to love me lol I need to breed, watch out when I do your PM Is gonna LIGHT up

Lol Biguns lil bro is how I met bigun online.. I grew up with lil bro, hes not active on og but does have an acct.. Yea It was outta the blue when he msgd me.. I pulled the plant n seeds around mid october, werent reasy 4 the cup. Those, the huck x sq f2 n somethin else, those all were chopped in October roughly. My dumbass, instead of clippin the buds n regenerating the mom, just chopped at the base and as soon as I chopped I said to myself, NOW WHY DA FUCK DID I JUST CHOP THE ENTIRE FN PLANT? Coulda regenned the f1 for some backcrossing with an f2 male. See santero? I do know what backcrossing is now lol..

@dstark Lost in Space is kinda crazy buzz/stone combo n reeeks lol

Edited by santero
cool ... you indeed learned from my post to you :) ... well done and keep it up, bro !!.
  • Like 4

I did something really stupid like that too, that blueberry I told you about! That is the only blueberry I Ever had that actually smells and taste like a blueberry, my whole house was like blueberry muffins lol. I dumped it when I went berserk after the raid, then I realized I had 12 more plant count cause I forgot to Count MINE in there! I was like FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF OMG what an ass, that I have never, ever found again.

Glad someone had seeds, cause this one is a keeper, nice job on her.

That cola is just beautiful, GA!

TY Damar, Good genetics :) Hey I am just out of surgery and recovering Damar, I'll PM you soon. :)
  • Like 3

i see you're getting better with the photo shop, indi. harhar.

trim job there looks like what i do about 70% of the time. it depends on the the flower, on time/energy i have and on give a damn i have when i harvest. everything covered in trichomes = no complaints.

• Like 1

i see you're getting better with the photo shop, indi. harhar.

trim job there looks like what i do about 70% of the time. it depends on the the flower, on time/energy i have and on give a damn i have when i harvest. everything covered in trichomes = no complaints.

Pics are straight from my phone bro. Zero editing lol.. But a dill hole from Detroit said my buds n plants were shit yesterday lol.. I dont even know the dick lick but he has a pit bull in his pics so he must be able to throw down lol.. The internet is insane since weed became legal. Seriously wish some didnt have the freedoms to they are actual great weed growers. Im glad yall set it all off a few months ago. Im totally rededicating my shit to breeding wtf ever strains I want. If I have the seed its mine. Theres no patents on seeds in the US. Ive seen a massive shift in my personality since states started legalizing. Med ussrs are snobby. Rec growers think theyre buds are best. Then if ur not in a warehouse these turds think u dont have space to breed.. Smh. Im glad I got ripped off a couple years back. Made me realize rec n med weed are full of shit 99% of the time. Ill stay underground for now

• Like 11

heh, you're seeing what I'm seeing in an industry state. Fucking circus of sorts. Stay underground! I'll come visit... may have to dig a tunnel, heh

I still haven't come across any REAL good shit, in damn near a year. All about the same. And, what's worse, whatever is good, it seems the tolerance makes it all go away in 3 days. Not even the same high.

• Like 4

Damn Indican... you mean you don't breed in an actual warehouse and grow your weed on an actual farm... so you're saying the pictures in my head are made up?!

I thought we all bred our plants in a broom closet... like some famous breeders do.

I harvested a Blue Heri today... I'm hoping the high on her lasts longer than the usual 20-30 minute highs I've become used to with just about everything else I've been smoking lately. Fingers crossed!

I'll post pics later.

• Like 3

As a guy who grew his own for years I can say that when you don't anymore, you have a tough time finding weed that rings your bell.

A lot of what I've smoked over the last year was like the non-keepers I've grown. On the potency scale, they can't get passed a 7 out of 10. And they rarely have enough sativa *mind spark* for my tastes. (Luckily one of our members lives nearby!) There is one grower I met who was gifted some excellent cuts, but he just won't run a strain longer than 9 or 10 weeks.

Bottom line: If you cook all your life, you end up cooking to suit your own tastes. If you grow for yourself, same deal.

• Like 7

hehehe med users are SNOBBY ha ha ha you want to know why hun, Cause We ONLY Use and grow the best lol Whisper a name to me other then a Detroit dude lol. I probably know him. I haven't grown out any others of yours yet, but that Grape Earth sure is nice. I am striving to get her in when I pull the sunshine dream, FINALLY have a female to put in. Rec users don't give a shit in my experience, they will do tane soup like it is honey dipped lol. They buy swag over good shit, cause it is cheap. Hell no! I wont' smoke ferts, NEON green weed, shit that sparks when you light it up. Snob oh yea, and got a bit of damn brains too lol.

• Like 4