•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Indican

Sinister 17

Chem #4 x Ghost bx

gallery_229_5155_1421430.jpg

Edit: Sinister Seeds is made for rec use only. We make no claims to cure any diseases or do we really gaf lol... We at Sinister smoke for the same reason as we started over 30 yrs ago, because it gets ya high. If you're a medical grower/smoker, use at your own risk :)

• Like 15

Chem #4 x Ghost bx

gallery_229_5155_1421430.jpg

Edit: Sinister Seeds is made for rec use only. We make no claims to cure any diseases or do we really gaf lol... We at Sinister smoke for the same reason as we started over 30 yrs ago, because it gets ya high. If you're a medical grower/smoker, use at your own risk :)

Yea you have to step it up a few notches to get to my level hehehe

Heck yea, and rec users have been getting a medical benefit all these years, Hell it is all medicinal. The worse side effect, you might eat the fridge, or sleep like a baby lol. All those drugs they had me on made me feel like I had bees in my head, buzzing like crazy lol plus who knows how much my health has been affected. They put MS patients on some heavy duty drugs.

• Like 3

Big Pharma :evil: :td

edit: they have done some fascinating things and should be commended but it isn't enough. Might as well use all that credibility to flood the industry with a high percentage of nothing but products aimed at desperate/quick-fix-seeking people and greed.... :rolleyes2:

The medical and recreational legalization in some states of the U.S.A., Canada, Uruguay had one positive effect in europe. Cannabis isn´t the evil weed of the devil anymore, as the medical value was rediscovered and brought to the public by mainstream media.

But all the predictable negative sideeffects of growing a plant under artificial & industrial conditons are the same as for tomatos for example.

For the passionate gardener nothing changes, just a lot of weed you don´t want to consume.

As I live in a country that decriminalized the possession of small amounts of weed & hash decades ago, but is unable to set up a medical programm that really helps those in need,I´m tired of the pot discussion . But still angry about the big influence of the pharma lobby, who acts like the mafia,defending the whole cake they feed on.

The last shock was about the apothecaries in germany: They get the unbelievable highpriced medweed from bedocran in the netherlands, like most apothecaries in europe.

They´re sent in 5 gram containers. The apothecary law says that, if they put a drug in another container or mix it together, they got the right to put on 100% of the original price .

They buy bedocran for 17 euro a gram, a total of 85 ero for five grams. They weigh out solo grams and put them into smaller containers and sell them for 34 euro to patients in need. Heroin streetdealers are handsome people, compared to them.

Fuck that!

smile

• Like 8

The best fooking act of our freshly new electid prime minister Mark Rutte is to cancel all medical cannabis from insurance companies ( new rules 1 jan.2017 ) so patients here in Holland don't get it from insurance anymore but have to pay the full monty!!

This is all stated by a exam from 2002 that says cannabis isn't medical in any way.............

There fore everything related to medical cannabis is dropped and ferther away then ever.......

Till 2016 Bedrocan (wich is a company almost run by the state) produced 170 KG and exported yes to Germany.

The new outcome for 2017 is to produce 300/350 KG and will be exported to yes Germany...!!

The one and only reason Germany is importing this is for medical use!!!! WTF....?? Mark skipped it here but makes big profit one border away.............

I don't have to say i didn't voted on him hey....!! Moron!

Like Smile says for passionate growers nothings changed but if the world ever changes...................

Peace Poldergrower

• Like 4

...that is the sick world we are demonstrated to live in! i learned that "not giving a single fuck" helps to ease my mind. i mean nothing changes for us small time growers. it was illegal when i started, i got busted too....do i care?! nope...

we wouldn't be on OG if we'd care...wouldn't we?

:wave:

• Like 3

Remember, pill makers create virus' to release on the public to test n sell their pills... You want them touchin our weed? Lol.. Not me.. Ill grow my own. Risk it.

I was really just teasin' cuz theres sum really stoned out stoners claiming its their meds when they walk around so stoned stoopid its drug abuse if ya get down to it. I said a few yrs back, if mj smokers wanna get weed accepted, quit lookin so nasty lol.. Go to a festival n see white folks with dreads lol.. Looks medicimal to me :) Need meds when u leave 1 of those joints lol.. Pennicillin

• Like 6

most of the people i gave cannabis for medical purpose don't look a tiny bit like stoners but are as happy as one. in their minds the average stoner was a stupid, all time high, candy-eating lazy mofo hanging in the streets all day or playing video games. it took me some years to destroy that pigeon hole.

in my opinion with weed its the same as with ideologies, sexual interests and political views: stop telling me ( and everyone else) if u haven't been asked! took me some years too to internalize that, cause back then i was like that too.

:wave:

• Like 4

I was really just teasin' cuz theres sum really stoned out stoners...

Hey - I resemble that remark!

Still no sinister gear available at the shop yet.

:whistle:

I think I figured out why

seems like the clown has other priorities...

(if you watch that after a spliff silverfields you may just wet yourself)

• Like 4

I'm one of the oddballs, all I wanted to do was be a wife and mother, and smoking pot didnt' fit into that. I stopped everything for my daughter. So now today I found it as medical lol I used to love to get high when I was younger, just to get high. Now older with all these health issues, hell I look like a young grandma not a stoner lol, hands down the best medicine I have ever used. And Yea I like to get high too lol I wish I could I use so much oil either I am terminally stoned, or just can't get high smoking, Kind of a bummer if you want to know the truth.

• Like 2

Hey - I resemble that remark!

Still no sinister gear available at the shop yet.

:whistle:

I think I figured out why

seems like the clown has other priorities...

(if you watch that after a spliff silverfields you may just wet yourself)

Goddamn it MM!! That vid was between u n me dude.. Now u let the world know my identity.. Not good dude lmao..

Hey, Im stoned if Im awake. But I clean up nicely lol.. The past 5 yrs has just gotten so gd goofey in the states. And no state is consistent with another state. All claim their laws are best. Or safest.. Idgaf. If ur on a list of mmj you are never "safe."

DTA

And PLEASE, WOULD ALL THE MODS EMAIL SANNIE N TELL HIM TO PUT THE STRAINS IN FREEBIES N GET EM IN OUR MEMBERS HANDS???? Ive told him to throw em in there cuz I just dont have time to do all the leg work right now for strain descriptions n shit. Theyre indica doms, yield moderate, and is pure fire... Get the seeds, grow n post pics n ill keep makin more. To be honest If Sannie did sell em n not in freebies, Id still donate the cash to him. Trust me, I WANT YOU ALL GROWIN LOST IN SPACE N BLUE MOON MAGOO....

• Like 5

The " risky" life of a homegrower in my part of the world is a kindergarden compaired to growers in signapure or Saudi arabia. It´s more like average joe´s getting caught, driving too fast.

So what...

smile

• Like 3

I think, like I was raised where dad, stepdad, uncles, aunts, the entire fam in the 70s smoked weed openly. Bongs n shit. Hell dad sold weed for $10 an oz in the 70s. I was desensitized to weed n knew it wasnt accepted by those not in the fam so u kept it within..

If the "medical" side n rec side both can take away the social stigma from all people, children need to be educated on it just like we were on what poison ivy n shit looked like when we were in school. Im high as fuck rite now, but in my brain weed or mmj or whatever is gonna have a social stigma across the country many many mire yrs. These young kids on canna oil for health are really the future. Our geberation is torn between the underground, rec states, med states etc..It'll take a generation at least to make it socially acceptable imo. Right now I smoke daily with zero friends to toke with cuz of my job. Cant let the 2 mesh. Its so fucked. Even if I were in a med or rec state, my employers screen for thc so I guess Ill always live under thae smoker bs.. Oh well. Beer n weed. At least I dont use tobacco lol.. Thats not an insult to yall, im just amazed with all the drugs I injest I dont use tobacco lol. Im a fuckin mess.. Anyway, told yall I was stoned

• Like 4

One thing I wish I never started was cigs. I hope like hell we have paved the way enough the next generation has this as an option, and do not have to fight for it.

Rec and medical fight at times, but we all really want the same thing, quit throwing us in jail over a plant.

Funny thing in the states it is legal for medical, all these folks feeling great! Wanting to go back to work, no one will hire them with THC In their system, and they can't work without it.

• Like 2

" Ill stay underground for now " yes, yes Indy, stay in the wind, the answer is blowing in the wind.

You have nice photos now ! :dribble:good job man.

I have to crack some Heri x SQ seeds.

My Blitzkrieg is keeping a spot, I took another clone of her today.

gallery_7552_5863_6753880.jpg

A very nice all around, good plant !

• Like 12

All of u who have kids are already part of educating the new generation :)

• Like 3

@barney... Thanks n hell yes thats nice! Bigun made roadkill with it n was killer. Im currently vegging a few psych x heris with plans of breeding. I think you guys will dig what Im doin this round. A few different crosses coming, 1 being a HOPEFULLY CBD rich cross with thc potency added. Def will be made in abundance as I think its comprised of about 5 of the earths well known indicas....

Much love to all.. Even those of you that mix weed n tobacco lol.. Id forgotten lotsa Europeans mix backer n weed in joints.. Thats definitely not medicinal lol

• Like 4

'backer' short for 'bacco short for tobacco? nice.

• Like 1

Lol @damar... Where bigun n I grew up, it was bakker. Weed was whacky tabakky lol. Its deeeeeeeeep woods.. Kinda like a mix between duck dynasty n the cajun dudes that chase gators on that tv show lol..

• Like 3

The kind of place you don't wanna show up without an invite. I hear there are hollers the police stay out of, even... So once I build up my cred I'll be waiting for the invite!!! :D

• Like 2