•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Indican

Sinister 17

CBD rich sounds great. I have a nephew with full blown Crohns that can really use it. I gave my sister all of my Chemo for pain and sleep, the best I can do at the moment.

• Like 1

Damar..our home town isn't what Indy and I lived and grew up in..

things have gone to hard drugs....we enjoyed weed and a little shine on occation..lol

• Like 2

..... Bigun made roadkill with it n was killer......

....Sorry for highjacking,but i just have to agree:

gallery_1237_692_236009.jpg

gallery_1237_692_238623.jpg

default_zwinkern.gif

• Like 8

Damar..our home town isn't what Indy and I lived and grew up in..

things have gone to hard drugs....we enjoyed weed and a little shine on occation..lol

Yea people used to grow weed n everything back home. Now they steal from their families for an oxy. Seriously, bigun is about 25 yrs older than me, guarantee hes got more friends from back home still alive than I grew up with. My generation went to shit starting 1995-6.. By the time I got outta the Marines in 96 people were fried on those damn things. My mom n grandparents still live there, theyre the only family Ill talk to. The rest became thieving pill heads..

Ok... Back to weed! I gotta get to the roadtrip, not roadkill lol.

• Like 4

I wish u guys could see this beast in person. The story: seed popped up in the kiddie pool soil I use, the recycled stuff in flower room so from seed 12/12. When my house needed inspection a month ago, the roots had spread the entire 4' pool of coco/soil mix. Never directly watered or fed, just got runoff from the smart pots. Used a shovel to prune the roots then the past month it was in a 5 gal bucket of fresh coco/soil after the inspection. This plant is totally unknown genetics, I cant even figure out the scent. But the side buds are damn near baseball sized.. Dense as fuckkkk....

gallery_229_5155_1033996.jpg

gallery_229_5155_171378.jpg

gallery_229_5155_1792668.jpg

I wish I could get the entire plant in a pic.. This is my argument against autos. 12 n 12 from seed so energy saved.. About 70 days from poppin outta soil til completion. Massive yield. Dank cross, the only reason I know its dank is cuz it had to be a cross from this past winters crossings.. Pollen chuckin at its finest :)

• Like 9

After a lil discussion, its POSSIBLY Prayer Tower x Rosetta Stone. Its def a satty, nothing indica about it. And those were the only satties I fucked with durin last run...

• Like 3

Looks great, nice chunky buds! I'd like to smoke it so u should sent it to me when it's cured.

Greetz

• Like 1

Looks great, nice chunky buds! I'd like to smoke it so u should sent it to me when it's cured.

Greetz

Lol my buds stay within the home... Lol.. The plant is maybe 3' tall total but one of the densest plants Ive grown. And no co2 for the last 1.5 mnths n only under 1k.

• Like 3

I know Sannie hasnt put the 3 strains in freebies yet, Id say its because they were meant for sale but thats beside the point....

Being I think the massive nugs on that plant are Prayer Tower x Rosetta Stone, I think Im gonna send a few 100 to Sannie for freebies. Test em out guys n gals, if that plant is pt x rs, its got huge potential. Lets do this ol skool way. Test em by the boatloads ✊

• Like 5

Shit just got real....

gallery_229_5155_989176.jpg

This was an unexpected gift that showed up in the mail yesterday from a non OG member. Totally unexpected and appreciated like hell. Got lotsa shit I wanna squish!!!

• Like 5

That appears to be High Five. They make the $299 press that JetDro turned people on to. Their stuff looks great.

@ Indican, I finally got a thread up for the end of my grow. My Rebel Yell/Heri is about 3.5 feet wide and 4 foot tall. maybe a million bud sites?... I'll be getting pics up.

• Like 2

The press is called a Shogun rosin press.. They use the high five enail power box, but the thing is made by a dude out in Nevada from what inserts say.. Gonna be squishin all kindsa shit now lol

• Like 4

Did a lil 1st run squish, goin by directions.. Just a small tester nug of 1st 48 x obtk (which has a heri kinda scent lol) and did to directions. Not sure amount in return but about a half gram nug squished a nice lil amount. Ive gotta get used to manipulating it, kinda awkward to keep the plates open for bud placement without automatically grabbin the plate.. I havent done it yet, but I can see myself being stoned n bare fingerin the fucker lol.. So off to the bed bath n beyond, they have silicone goves thats a perfect solution/prevention of me blisterin my ass lol.. All in all its a damn easy unit, and yeah its ig acct deal is @shogun_rosin_press.. The enail box I like, I can grab an enail now n friggin stop wastin money runnin around town for butane lol..

Oh, it comes with a set of silicone fingertip protectors, but if u got fat fingers its like rryin to get in a cheap dss condom.. Lol. Fingertip tourniquttes

• Like 1

Hi indie

That pt x rs awesome bro

Haven't see this thread for a long time I got some catching up to do

Still that rebel yell x Selene is one of my favorites

Peace

Papas

• Like 1

How's it smoke? Sounds like a powerhouse.

Hey bro, gimme a few minutes and I'll put up a new pic of my Rebell Yell x Herijuana for your viewers. It's looks to be turning into a real show stopper! Over vegging has it's benefits! These limbs are gonna get heavy!!

PeAce

Mrg

• Like 2

Hey indican, I have a question. For me, you are THE herijuana explorer. I read somewhere that Red Heri Fruit is A) non relative to herijuana at all.B) It´s a rare pheno of herijuana with a good taste, but lacks in power....

What do YOU think??

smile

Hey indican, I have a question. For me, you are THE herijuana explorer. I read somewhere that Red Heri Fruit is A) non relative to herijuana at all.B) It´s a rare pheno of herijuana with a good taste, but lacks in power....

What do YOU think??

smile

Well you kinda contradicted urself, saying its not heri but a pheno of heri.. Id never heard of Red heri prior to 2014, but the story was it was a cut that some dude took n worked n Steve Tuck n those cats took the petrol pheno. Its hard to tell imo. Word of mouth is all we have. But I can say its structure in growth is alot like heri, bud structure, its potency Im not too sure about. I do like heri x red heri better than heri ibl as far as taste. Hmmm. I just got off work, may go roll a j of the heri x rhfb n give a slight report on effects

• Like 2