•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Indican

Sinister 17

Rebel Yell x Herijuana 13 days @ 12/12

gallery_16406_5978_1051540.jpg

gallery_16406_5978_1767559.jpg

gallery_16406_5978_2730893.jpg

Keep up the good work bro! B)

Yea bro ur gonna have some nice big buds!!!

• Like 1

Yes,indican the "B" I typed was changed into B) ...and I was too lazy to edit after seeing the post.

A smoketest is always a good option to proove your stash. Don´t bogart that joint, my friend...

smile

That could be Yellijuana.

You have to use that name. If you don't, I'm going to do a few crosses just to find something I can name Yellijuana.

• Like 1

That could be Yellijuana.

You have to use that name. If you don't, I'm going to do a few crosses just to find something I can name Yellijuana.

Or, for those in the deep south, "Yeller' Juana" :P
  • Like 2

Yo Clown,

How much diff. Heri pheno`s have you found in your Heri carreer?

Its a oldskool cross dont think there much diff pheno`s? If so it must be crosses with some diff....tell me your experience plz :)

Psychosis x Herijuana (Capt Spaulding aka Blitzkrieg)

Rebel Yell x Herijuana

God Bud x Herijuana (Godsmack)

Selene x Herijuana (Succubus)

Indeed, Rebel Yell x Herijuana is missing a name. Rebel Yell x Herijuana... Yellijuana... Yellerjuana... Summer Donna... Simmmer Down NOw! (anyone ever watched that old SNL recurring bit by Cheri Oteri?

• Like 3

I tried ~another member's~ Holy Princess x Heri, that I think was Indican's cross. (In case you were unaware, Indican seeks world Heri domination.) It made me stand up and say, "Why did I just stand up? What time is it, and why do I care?" Fucked me up a lot more than pure Heri ever did.

For me, crossing Heri with something more sativa-ish brings out its power, but that's true for me of any pure or strongly indica-leaning strain. For some reason, I hit the ceiling with indicas very fast. Not so with hybrids that have more sativa in them.

• Like 7

I tried ~another member's~ Holy Princess x Heri, that I think was Indican's cross. (In case you were unaware, Indican seeks world Heri domination.) It made me stand up and say, "Why did I just stand up? What time is it, and why do I care?" Fucked me up a lot more than pure Heri ever did.

For me, crossing Heri with something more sativa-ish brings out its power, but that's true for me of any pure or strongly indica-leaning strain. For some reason, I hit the ceiling with indicas very fast. Not so with hybrids that have more sativa in them.

Hahaha!!! DLAF struck again eh? Lol..

As far as heri phenos, shit... In 10ish yrs of growing it, the 2007 version was gassy funky fuely kerosene shit.. Now its straight earthy coffee dirty taste lol.. Imo, each time heri was re-bred thru these ibls, each succession got more earthy. Im dyin to get old petrolia headstash n re introduce that into heri ibl and my heri x red heri fruit bud. See if we can get that old petrol taste back in it.. Weird part, heri will still make another strain a lil fuely, but nothing like back in the day....

Psychosis x Herijuana (Capt Spaulding aka Blitzkrieg)

Rebel Yell x Herijuana

God Bud x Herijuana (Godsmack)

Selene x Herijuana (Succubus)

Indeed, Rebel Yell x Herijuana is missing a name. Rebel Yell x Herijuana... Yellijuana... Yellerjuana... Summer Donna... Simmmer Down NOw! (anyone ever watched that old SNL recurring bit by Cheri Oteri?

Lol... Mjs got the rebel yell x heri named white wedding.. At least we called it that at the cup lol..

• Like 4

Thinkin on the white wedding name.. Maybe Shotgun Wedding would be more fitting? I just smoked chem x ghost, dont mind me....

I never tried a gassy-funky-fuely version. By the time I got hold of any, it was the dead coffee flavor kind. It doesn't do much for me.

Indica hash is another story. I don't know why, but smoking very indica buds don't do much for me, but I love indica hash.

The opposite is true for sativa buds and sativa hash.

Edit:

Yeah, I'm with Shotgun Wedding.

Edited by Misterdirt
  • Like 2

Dont know why but I cant copy n paste from my gallery on OG today? I can on all other sites but not OG???

Fuk it.. Still aint workin right.. Anyway a pic of Scooby Snacks added to the last album. Wont let me copy/paste to here so.....Enjoy lol..

• Like 1

gallery_229_5155_2751857.jpg

There ya go lol. The next pic I was just seein if itd copy/paste.. Weird shit today lol

Added another pic, still no copy n pastin.. A lil shot of todays harvest....

• Like 1

Very pretty!

Hey bro, my first and still only Sinister plant is a beautiful Rebel Yell/Heri and it smells so damn nice. Almost follows you.. At first, a while back i was getting strawberry I think, now it's more like lilac or today smelled like a rose! It's very floral more and more. But, it still has a sharp cleaner/citrusy background as well. It's building resin nicely and has real nice greasy bud.

Can't wait as it's only into the 4th week I think.. gotta look. I have to upload the new pics. Nice work bro! Looking forward to getting at more of your stuff.

PeAce

MrG

Nice harvest, Smile... which strain is that? it looks as though it has a little blue to it.

peAce

MrG

Nice harvest, Smile... which strain is that? it looks as though it has a little blue to it.

peAce

MrG

Thats about 5 or 6 diff strains lol.. The longest in the pic is nearly 5' tall

• Like 2

Those are the Scooby Snacks, Rebel OG, Raw Glue, and 2 Chemper Fi's.. Basically strong ass weed in the hanger lol

• Like 1

Well fuk it.. Added more pics to the gallery. Why can I copy n paste on every gd site now except OG? Such a pain in the ass.

Well fuk it.. Added more pics to the gallery. Why can I copy n paste on every gd site now except OG? Such a pain in the ass.

Are you using a phone? People been having trouble with phones. I did.

I like the difficulty in posting pictures... keeps the riff-raff out :P but for those dedicated members who still have trouble, there are plenty of us around willing to help :P

• Like 2