•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Indican

Sinister 17

Is this Scooby Snacks and what are the proud parents? :)

Yep, parents are platinum cut GSC x Face Off OG bx1s...

• Like 3

Shit.. GardenArtus, have you grown GG#4 x The Pink yet? There are some super sleep inducing phenos.. Some are energetic. But im regenerating my fave of those. Its along the lines of DLAF as far as potency, yields bout the same

• Like 2

dude, scooby snacks must taste lush!

Scooby snacks are like a funky gsc with damn nice potency

Hey, bro, is that one of your crosses?

Naw its raw genetics outta Cali.. Mosca has a version as well from what Madmaster told me.. But I did make a few (gg4 x the pink) x heri seeds.. Im bout afraid to grow em..

• Like 7

Hell yeah, bro... if you get too scared send them over here, and I'll do what I can.. :rolleyes:

That sounds fucking crazy good, man. I been tokin on a few early RY/Heri buds from a few bottom limbs I took off. I love the taste AND smell. It's not even fully mature yet and it still gives a nice thump. It'll be awesome matured, dried good, and cured.

keep us up on that insane cross you just popped on us!

• Like 3

Mota Rebels Rebel OG

gallery_229_5155_516035.jpg

gallery_229_5155_1547933.jpg

The 2nd pic is not rebel og.. Gimme a minute to remember lol

Oh.. Chemper Fi, chem #4 x sfv

• Like 7

Chemper Fi....love it! suitz mate, good name! ;)

lovely cross too! :P

STOP BITING URE NAILZ!!! jokin mate :P

I've been transitioning lol I grew her out, but was not careful with her. I have to get her in again but I did get a female of that gg with pink. :) Weird I swear to you, her hairs were pink for a second, then they went white lol. Gotta get her in again and grow her to her full potential.

It's like a wedding pic!

Put a little veil on the girl, maybe a tie on the guy.

• Like 4

munchies... it's an unstoppable force.

• Like 1

I dont eat cake unless its medicated n aint tellin' the strains yet

Ive got a few closets goin. Those males are roughly 5' tall, and a strain everyone around the world would love. And it aint damn gsc lol.. Or gg... Stay tuned...

• Like 6

Ok, pollination complete on a couple new crosses.

GGG's Blue Dynamic x UK Blues bx3 f2 male

UK Blues female x SFV OG BX1

2 more crosses are being made now, but these are pollinated n forming seeds...

• Like 3

Noice! I am glad to see you are still rocking that pollen, Indican. Have you ever had Maxi-Haze? It has equal parts of CBD:THC and has that spicy flavor I love. I'd love to cross some of that with a few of the shop's beans.

Keep up the good work! :D

• Like 1

Er, nevermind...I forgot, it's an autoflower strain, so I'd likely avoid the stress of breeding with autos...l o l. It is a decent smoke if you like cbd strains. A local shop, known for their dank organics, usually has it in stock for those seeking some cbd. I only puff on cbd:thc or pure thc strains; for the most part, I have been disappointed with pure CBD strains i.e. Sour Tsunami. I wouldn't mind getting a hold of an Obama Kush clone, having had a solid couch-locking experience with a half pound of the stuff. Obama Kush makes killer hash oil too. It's a real nice pain relieving strain. In fact, I was a little taken aback by the drowsiness, as my body is usually able to resist having to take a nap, but my ass was kicked by this strain. Cheers!

• Like 1

Hey bro, my Rebel Yell/Heri is still about 3 weeks out but it is some of the best smelling and tasting bud I've ever had. And, that's from bottom limbs taken at 30 days 12/12. Very awesome smell. Strawberry/Lemon candy dipped in some kind of fuel/cleaner/funk. It's still trying to pack it on.

Very nice bro, top notch!

PeAce

MrG

• Like 2