•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Indican

Sinister 17

CG '72 x herijuana should be a pretty heavy hybrid, I imagine the vigourosity :D

...do it!

• Like 5

CG '72 x Herijuana then cross it to F3....but do not select the Heridominant pheno`s....make the perfect 10 week hybrid F3 or more version plzz.....that will be a hard cross, Heri is quit dominant in every cross so :showoff:

• Like 1

I would grow a Sinister Colombian x Heri any day. There would HAVE to be some kick-assedness in that cross.

Except, of course, I have no place to grow at the moment! But shit — it could be an improved "love potion."

• Like 6

Plans arent for a heri x cg.. Plans are for a crazy sinister sativa... Itll be a long flowerin mofo, makin em as kind of a collab ;)

Speakin of Love Potion, Ive got Love potion x c99, 40 seeds a dude sent me on a trade ;)

• Like 7

Sounds interesting, the love potion. So about 12 to 14 weeks? I had an Acapulco Gold, but the one who gave it to me, his hermed, so I tossed it. wasn't too sad after I saw the grow time lol I would love to put out one garden with all long growing strains, probably wont happen with patients on board lol but would like to do that one time.

gallery_229_5155_766066.jpg

Breeding.....

C99 f5 with F6 seeds...

.opengrow.com/gallery/image/198165-img-20170527-195001-190/]gallery_229_5155_1023380.jpg[/url]

• Like 6

GFW

:showoff:

• Like 2

Good show, Indican :) How's life? Still busy working during the day, and workin' at night? ;)

Plans arent for a heri x cg.. Plans are for a crazy sinister sativa... Itll be a long flowerin mofo, makin em as kind of a collab ;)

Speakin of Love Potion, Ive got Love potion x c99, 40 seeds a dude sent me on a trade ;)

I'm hoping for something racy, whatever it is. But I'm always hoping for something racy.

LP1 x C99, the ones done by Esko when he was doing all his C99 crosses, have a really unusual buzz. If I was already high when I smoked it, it was powerful enough to completely wipe away my previous buzz, and it sometimes felt like it straightened me out! But I was high, just a different kind of high, where you could easily concentrate.

A friend of mine and I were in wonder of it, but I have a feeling it would not be widely popular. Very strange scent.

• Like 2

Wow, she's a pretty one.

Hey, Indican, how would you describe the smell/taste of Rebel Yell/Heri? It's beautiful. Still toking on some early samples but she's about ready to come down. Something like Strawberry/lemon/funk/fuel? Damn nice and very unique.

• Like 2

Okay... it's really a beauty of nice terpenes! Awesome job. bro!

I'll get some pics over here soon.

PeAce

MrG

• Like 2

Shots sent to me from other growers...

Blue Moon Magoo from clone...

gallery_229_5155_147109.jpg

Earth Sours Sour Grape x Grape Earth

gallery_229_5155_74323.jpg

Pretty sure this is Spaced Invader (romulan x heri) x blue moon rocks

gallery_229_5155_55601.jpg

A trick I figured out to post pics correctly n even edited on here.. I use the pics I post on instagram. My phones gallery has an ig gallery, those pics OG doesnt flip or spin 90 degrees lol

• Like 8

psychosis x heri looks sick hopefully i should be tastin it in a few months :P (with some female luck ;) )

• Like 1