•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Indican

Sinister 17

yay, stickerz!........and t-shirts? ;)

i wont leave it till theres T-shirts :P

list looks sick as fek!!

Ap 13 f6....yep pls :)

• Like 1

Apps I dont add to my phone except ESPN Ocho lol.. Nah thats espn n damn fb which I have off but I havent turned off notifications in my ph.

Anyway should have the stickers by next Friday. Im so high right now off flowers n dabs, I could care less lol.. Theyll get here :) Got a great deal on em from a start up company. If u want slaps in qty theyre doin a special price thru end of the weekend. Dm me if u need slaps made in the states. Good peeps..

a slap...a sticker, right? u 'slap em on' something u want a sticker on.....uh i dont know, just woke up an smoked a fatty ;)

• Like 2

Totally need/ want that sticker!

• Like 1

Wicked cool design there. I'd definitely "slap" than on some things around my place

My banners comin' today.. Better look as good as the stickers...

I'm looking for a 100% sativa for myself and the first three U wrote are also on my think about and get from somewhere list :D

Dont get GGG colombian black. Another fail from the dank team lol.. Glad I got em reallll cheap but thats the only strain that sucked on germ. 1/5. Not good.

• Like 1

Due to the insane prices for their stuff I wouldn't buy anything there...if I get it as a gift or something I'd grow it but paying so much? Nah...

Greetz

• Like 1

Couple headbuds of the Rebel Yell x Herijuana aka Shotgun Wedding aka White Wedding (day 46 flowering):

gallery_9590_6004_2619660.jpg

gallery_9590_6004_2420047.jpg

• Like 14

More like 'heaven yeah' haha

I imagine Damar smoking the first spliff of this stuff and then just fall over, sleeping like a baby :D

• Like 3

Greetings All! I hope everybody is havin a shit damn good summer!! All my peeps that I gift bud to sure Love the Sinister gear! That last grow that I posted last month has had everybody happy. If you recall it was DLAF and Blue Magoo, not pictured was BOG's Blue Moon Rocks. Well several of my peeps have ran through their "gifts" and kinda inquire if I have any treats left to spare? Tryin to keep as much of Indy's gear for myself, I tell 'em, "Yeah I can spare some of those Blue Moon Rocks" to which every single one has replied, "Well yeah, kewl, but do you happen to have any of that Magoo or DLAF left?" LOL! Your Gear ROCKS INDY!! It reminds me of a winter ago when I ran some of your Psych x Heri, UK Blues x Heri, and Rebel Yell x Heri, along with a few other strains from other Jedi Masters. Every request for "Freefills" was for Sinister Gear! LOL!!

Hey, I just chopped a Romulan x Heri of yours, looks and smells Wicked! Grew it alongside a G13, LUI, and a Mastodon. All nice yielders. I took a pic of your Romulan before chop, but had left the LED's on with their next door younger kin and the phone pics turned out crappy. Sorry! But I will give some trimmed bud shots later, after the initial cure.

@Damar - Loved those Pics!! YUMMY Looking!!

@ Indy, How those Spaced Invader gurls comin along?

Peace, Props and Good Vibes to ALL!!

Derf

• Like 3

Sinister genetics is 95% of what I breed and smoke..

want stoned to the bone..none better in my opinion..

• Like 3