•           ai.php.gif

Hamme! Love your hydro bud! It's nice to see it all at once (it's just like a gallary). The only thing i misses at your pic at the pool is a fat doobie and some Deutsche beer haha.

• Like 5

German Beer? No problem, can bring some to the pool party, bros and sis. 

btw. I like Heineken, sometimes it smell like some nice weed... 

;)

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

You are all invited to the pool-party!  And  yes, Weederstand, i like German beers and Heineken too. But i am cutting down on beers a bit so i'll hit the bong instead! ;)

Even though we have had some extremely hot days here in Holland, the Amnesia plants don't seem to mind. Frankly, i think they like it!

IMG_3930.thumb.JPG.8237413b78ec28bdf230b95d8da0d004.JPG

IMG_3934.thumb.JPG.f96251482ce6d059f7719c604c4225ed.JPG

Still my favorite strain, i can't wait to fill up my jars with her buds again. And she is known to be a big bringer when treated right... This time i think she likes me! :D

IMG_3933.thumb.JPG.d100ceaf0216acb1eb5bcd0e60e7b5c6.JPG

IMG_3935.thumb.JPG.2af2b818e6a9b2674cbd1862677a9575.JPG

I have had her in veg for almost three weeks and pruned the plants so they were all equally high before i switched the clock. They still became a bit bigger than planned, so i could have pruned them even more. It just shows again that no grow is perfect and doesn't have to be!

IMG_3937.thumb.JPG.2692eed0d9e2633a1684f0e7003d034b.JPG

Luckily the plants didn't become too big to build interconnected buds as you can see. And when the plants are long in veg they develop lots  of roots which means the buds will be big! 

See you later!

• Like 8

Those are those are coming along great. And the pics are better too, did you get a new camera? 

• Like 1

Thanks bro! No it is the same camera, i just took the pictures with the hps lights on and used white balance to cut out the yellow color. 

• Like 2

Awesome looking crop 

haven't tried ammesia before who’s is it and how long to finish 

peace 

• Like 1

Thank you, Papalag! It is a clone only strain i received from a friend. It might be from Hypro but i am not sure. It finishes in about 9,5 weeks flowering. 

• Like 1