•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Hamme Hydro, the mapito master.

looks great bro.

• Thanks 1

Tonight i watered the Amnesia Haze plants again.  The values were in Ec 1.2 pH 5.7 and return Ec 1.6 pH 5.9. They drank about 18 gallon from the 52 gallon tank. I water a bit more often then my previous round. 

19 minutes ago, Hamme Hydro said:

Tonight i watered the Amnesia Haze plants again.  The values were in Ec 1.2 pH 5.7 and return Ec 1.6 pH 5.9. They drank about 18 gallon from the 52 gallon tank. I water a bit more often then my previous round. 

Why do you water more often? I usually water every 3 days. There is usually enough moisture in the mapito, but to keep the ph stable. According to which parameters do you decide to water?

Regarding the ec I use usually much less, around 1.2-1.4, because the mapito is retaining a lot of nutrient solution and I am afraid of salt build up. Is 1.6 your maximum?

This round i am watering every 3/4 days like you, but i used to grow dryer. I give Ec 1.2 but the return water is Ec 1.6 because of the salts in the mapito. 

This is looking great Hamme,mooie afwas teiltjes vol met kruiden.

For removal of the build up of salt in your medium you can always use final solution from BAC.
Or you can use bacto to make them break down salts to become available to plants again.;)

• Like 1

Like i mentioned this will be my last grow on this location for reasons i cannot comment on at the moment. That knowledge made me a bit less hasty about updating. Here are some pics of week six.

IMG_4054.thumb.JPG.bf9ffdbcec695c214a45e465b7899cc2.JPGIMG_4051.thumb.JPG.86753d6987ea1ae1fb8f167f3ad02a5a.JPGIMG_4050.thumb.JPG.b7d26e8c1621d613829a5818385275fc.JPGIMG_4058.thumb.JPG.357785461d003ad74736d42f58e70cea.JPGIMG_4057.thumb.JPG.95f96718c7272f7bcfdebe0b499ab9b6.JPG

I tried to keep them green by raising the Ec a bit, but as you can see it didn't work. I am through with GHE nutriment and soon as the bottles are empty i will switch back to Canna.

Alright see you next time!

• Like 5

@Hamme Hydro Hey bro !

They look good but indeed they did look better on canna.
You think it's the feed?

I can recommend the silica power from BAC,makes your brix value somewhat higher.
It costs a fine buck too.

And thus a stronger plant more resistant to funghals/microbials/pests.;)
Didn't know if it exists/uses for hydro use too.
Would be nice though:D

• Like 1

Canna i find more easy to work with, i mostly didn't even have to adjust the pH anymore after adding nutes, where with GHE i have to add lots of pH minus to get the pH right.  

Don't know if it is the nutriment to blame though, the plants had a tough time starting out since it was so hot back then.  I'll look into Bac sillica power, thanks for the tip! :)

Ideally i would have switched a bit later but that wasn't an option. Anyway, for my next grow i will try something else, fewer plants and longer veg and i will stick with no more than five. 

• Like 2

Only 5 plants? Damn, whatever has got you leaving that spot must be serious. Hope all ends up ok for you. Maybe try a scrog if you are going to try a longer veg. Even flux/mainline, takes a long veg, but will increase the yeilds and help make up for plant numbers.

• Like 3

Yes Justcozz, where they legalize weed in the US and Canada, they make it a priority to catch small growers in Holland. That way they can make money off hemp from both sides of the law. 

But fuck them, i still have enough weed to keep me high for a long run. Here are some pictures of my Super Skunk plants. The medium is a mix of coco and perlite and i have four cuttings in one 18 liter pot. It sounds like overkill, but the following pictures will assure you it ain't.

IMG_4068.thumb.JPG.dc5f9960e07f1e3681e6a0e193d5d11e.JPGIMG_4063.thumb.JPG.42e4c78afca1304e86a172b9a195a2e7.JPGIMG_4069.thumb.JPG.be13c4e0c659dceeca810dfc657d36bd.JPGIMG_4067.thumb.JPG.a39fcb3f9eb6bf461858e2f2fdc9998d.JPGIMG_4064.thumb.JPG.6a6669ab146e861a035041f5f498edb4.JPGIMG_4073.thumb.JPG.af702a45a4260cef04d82553ad02e35c.JPG

The nutriment of choice for this one is Canna Coco A + B for most of the run and when i ran out i switched to GHE Floranova grow during flower. It obviously works like a charm. 

• Like 5

Looks great bro. Now that I have a tent, when this run is over I want to try a small hydro, Hamme style. Still need to get a couple of things, but I thInk it would be fun.  

• Like 1

You can simply replace the soil in your pots with a 50/50 mix of coco and perlite. And you can use the GHE nutriment you purchased. Coco/ perlite can be top fed and it feels a lot like growing on soil, but the watering is that much easier. 

• Like 2

And still they say we are the dealer of Europe !(right now)
And if we say legalise it,they say again that we don't want to be Europa's dealer country.

But speaking with fear they do,about what they donnot know.
And if you bust their theory....... they just walk away and say no comment

But a fact is......... Spain produces most of Europa's Ganja,ya dumb nitwits.....
Germany is thinking of de-criminalisation of di herbs , !yes! Germany which was so anti-weed?

Look @ colorado they don't seem to be exporting more........ or do they?:blink:

How about we was running in front of the rat race when it started,now we don't even run way in the back.......behind all the facts.

• Like 1

Thanks for your kind words my friends! It is very unfair but we have to keep growing, literally and figuratively! :smoke 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Collie Weed said:

Spain produces most of Europa's Ganja

Yes but controlled by mafias and criminal organizations and this isn't good because it harms the self cultivation.

Greetings SiCKNeSs.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Collie Weed said:

.....Germany is thinking of de-criminalisation of di herbs , !yes!

realy?? .....i´ll believe it ,when i see it !!!   Cheers! :bier

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

@Collie Weed we are running, we're even running at the back of the pack! but we're running in the wrong direction! :wtf2: This country is running full speed into a brick wall for the past 20 years

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

@saxo My reaction aswell bro,first see it till i believe it.;)
Most of politicians always making a problem of it,nonethereless they should do it just for me(and you):lol:
It would mean nice relaxed holidays for me,without worry bout mista constaple trying to fine me for herbs posession.

But i didn't hear much about it anymore,meaning it's not developing like it should?:huh:

@Hamme Hydro  Yeah bro.
Still need the 5 plants to be grown,under decent values atleast.
We need the rules to change,i'm bumming out a bit a.t.m. (stoopid Dutch conservative politicians)

i cannot pop as much seed as i would like to for selections.
Still have batches of 10/15 seeds i need to make new beans out of and prospect the genus on dem strains.

But easy must do it for now....:cry

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Collie Weed said:

Most of politicians always making a problem

You mean they litterly made some documents. Say to the people that there is to much complain, let the document see, who the made up and voila, they winning with a selfmade argument. Leve Nederland :wacko: (our beloved Ivo Opstelten or what do you think from Ad van de Steur? He knows people who died from weed! These our prosecutors)...

• Like 1

Today i took the tube lights out of my mothers and clones closet and installed plug and play LEDs. 

IMG_4074.thumb.JPG.b6c477f74a8fe33bb458cf8e3bceb3d7.JPG

These are Shackzilla clones i took from seed and haven't done a grow with yet. After i do i will select the best mothers. Now let's see if i can keep them bug free.

• Like 4