•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Luckily the Sugar Punch and R.P.P. x Chemdawg seedlings are clean! I never enter that grow-room without being ritually cleansed two times and  putting on fresh clothes and yes, i should have taken the same precautions for my other grow. 

Here are some pictures i took earlier today. I am happy to say that all R.P.P. x Chemdawgs have made it! I moved them to their final position and they receive 600 watts on their heads. 

IMG_4313.thumb.JPG.5629278013a227e96cd2941557cbae84.JPG

IMG_4314.thumb.JPG.34bec889ac2b708178bb3d24cc07ac70.JPG

IMG_4320.thumb.JPG.dea68394eaedd2bd474d0f97765723df.JPG

Don't it almost look like an advertisement for Cultilene? Soon as the plants take off, growing on slabs is a walk in the park that i can advice anybody who is struggling with their current method. I simply pump in the water with nutriment (Ec = tapwater + 1 and pH is 5.8) and then pump it back out. 

The Sugar Punch plants have been moved to their final  positions too and they are also on slabs, just cut up slabs and put into pots. This i find more convenient for bigger plants when moving them around. When i water the Sugar Punch plants i simply pick 'm up and hold them in the barrel with the bottom of the pots. With only ten that is doable and it save me a lot of time. They seem to like the 1000 watts shining on their heads. 

IMG_4316.thumb.JPG.a19f25ec188fcbe54a49b17407d5a8ff.JPG

IMG_4318.thumb.JPG.1cbac7a0d6e094e9f6ab11a1ac912fba.JPG

IMG_4317.thumb.JPG.9f232a38055ab6ce0265f3c04b757b37.JPG

Now all i need is a sticker on the door saying no mites allowed! 

• Like 10

Damn nice bro, your killing it. :punk:

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Sunnyvale said:

Really nice bro! If those nasty buggers stay away, you are going to nail it!

Luckily this is at another location where i don't keep cuttings. 

9 hours ago, gardenartus said:

Sweet as shit! Love it, so glad those dirty mites didn't destroy all.

So am i, cause they may be small in size, the mean big trouble! 

9 hours ago, HUFFnPUFF said:

theres about 3 skinny phenos and the rest is fat dank indica looking B)

I love me some indica! :)

8 hours ago, Justcozz said:

Damn nice bro, your killing it. :punk:

Hell yeah!

Thank you all for the nice replies my friends!  :)

• Like 4

I like the RPP x Chemdog also bro! I have the Chemdog and #3 from our buddy. Some of them are very big at yours, I wonder which phenos you're gonna find. The agressive edges of the leaves are from the Ms.Uni. 

The Suger Punch is going to punch you away:lol:. I have a Killing Fields which has the same smell as my favorite Suger Punch, and you are going to have a whole tent with them. Nnnice!

I am ready for the show bro. Tomorrow I can suspect some pictures again? haha

Have a nice sunday

• Like 2

Yes i smoked some R.P.P. x Chemdawg from Collie and liked it a lot! It reminded me of that old-school weed i used to smoke back in the days! I'm curious what phenotypes i will find, but i hope they take after the density of their fathers! 

Tomorrow some pictures again buddy? Well, perhaps i'll take a few from my Shackzilla's after i treated them! :D

Thanks bro and you have a nice Sunday too! :spliff:

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Hamme Hydro said:

but i hope they take after the density of their fathers! 

From the buds I got, those were very dense indeed. I have one Chemdog, so can compare them :P.

16 hours ago, Hamme Hydro said:

Tomorrow some pictures again buddy? Well, perhaps i'll take a few from my Shackzilla's after i treated them! :D

Yea show us, gimme gimme gimme, yea!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I pruned  the five Shackzilla's thoroughly and then baptized them in a bath of pyrethrum. Unfortunately the slabs broke down during the process, so  i hope the plants will survive. Some can hardly stand on their feet, so i'll have to find something to support them. I'll probably use crates. 

Too bad i had to treat my plants in early flowering, i hope they won't be too shocked but they probably will be. 

No photo's Sunny, sorry bro but the ladies weren't with it after such a treatment! :(

• Sad 1

I've ordered the Bubbleator B-Quick. It's a small washing-machine to make ice-hash with. It supposedly increases the yield in comparison to normal use of the bags and you can sit and wait while it mixes. Sounds like a deal to me.

Exp.jpg

• Like 4

@Hamme Hydro, cool gadget. Show us how it works and what kind of yeilds you get. :specool

• Like 2

I don';t like making that as much as dry ice, but I tell you what those lil machines take all the work out. If I remember correctly you use ice like from the freezer at home, freeze those trichs right off. Pour it through the different sized micron to get the white hash. Seems like I bought ice from the store so I would have enough.

• Like 3

Yea cool device bro! First I saw the picture half and thought; 'huh? a potty for children.. what the' but then I scrolled further:rofl

• Haha 2

21 hours ago, gardenartus said:

I don';t like making that as much as dry ice, but I tell you what those lil machines take all the work out.

That is perfectly fine, we all have our preferences! Frankly, i don't like shaking as much as laying on my back!  :D

7 minutes ago, Hamme Hydro said:

That would be Doo-Doo-Ice! :jump:

HAHA!:rofl

5 minutes ago, Hamme Hydro said:

That is perfectly fine, we all have our preferences! Frankly, i don't like shaking as much as laying on my back!  :D

Shaking is not my favorite part of life... Laying on my back however:whistling

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Hamme Hydro said:

Yep and I wasn't being a smart ass either, done both. Just saying, those machines make it much easier.

Hey I tremor on a regular basis, no shaking required ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Well, i've got the bubbleator up and running with 200 grams of cannabis waste in! It's a little noisy, but i don't mind! 

IMG_4324.thumb.JPG.ee0f33ac899c882dab0cedd9c07e4dc1.JPG

IMG_4323.thumb.JPG.5ea2c21695b0ea09332f9229ddfa5618.JPG

My cat does, but she'll adept soon enough!  

And here's my first haul of the 70 mc bag. Not bad at all if you ask me and certainly more as when i mixed by hand!

IMG_4325.thumb.JPG.f09e6f1f42b2e4a782c63903c2f46096.JPG

@Sunnyvale wouldn't you agree that baby shit is much greener? :D

After i was done, i opened up the lid of the bubbleator and god forbid: the zip of the bag unlocked! Even though i used a tie wrap to close it up. I spend an our cleaning and cursing the device. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I lost the 220 mc hash because the zipper unlocked, too bad but shit happens. Next time i must secure it even more. Luckily i have a nice yield of 70 mc stuff that i sieved and is drying as we speak. 

IMG_4332.thumb.JPG.51b40c0d6bb1e52818914be8f4df61f4.JPG

IMG_4333.thumb.JPG.fc1ba23e9d8d1527e79e657a377aea94.JPG

• Like 3

Today i did another three rounds with the bubbleator and 200 grams of waste in it. This time the fly didn't open and the yield was considerably more.  But truth be told, even with this device,  making ice is still a shitty job and it takes like forever before the water runs through the bags. 

• Haha 2