•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

I keep forgetting the camera, but tonight i took some pictures bro!

We're starting week four of flowering. Here's the Sugar Punches.

IMG_4379.thumb.JPG.4b0105ff8c28267e505036733ea65c6a.JPG

IMG_4381.thumb.JPG.d219e5198707ba739c0661c2934ea338.JPG

IMG_4387.thumb.JPG.e86596cc268630615444367aae78fa8d.JPG

And here are the R.P.P. x Chemdawgs that are obviously flowering slower.

IMG_4377.thumb.JPG.1347be2e67b9070b1af4686b0ae9ecca.JPG

IMG_4382.thumb.JPG.b13455d17ed4e642051f6e30dfe025c5.JPG

Do they flower slower because they are under 600 watts instead of a 1000 watts? Or is it genetics? Honestly, i don't know! 

• Like 7

I think it's genetics. But hey, they all look good, and that's what counts. And a bunch of full jars at the end of course.

• Like 2

The first batch is gone and the second is kief which is also almost finished. But, i still have a few ounces of waste laying in the fridge, so i can make some more hash if needed. Just between me and you: i keep postponing it since i find it such a shitty job and it takes like forever for the water to run through the ice cold bags i am holding with my bare hands. 

• Haha 2

Thanks buddy! :)

With the Shackzilla's it's another story unfortunately, so i decided to abort that grow today. It cost me enough time and money, but that is part of our hobby. I am preparing three Amnesia Haze cuts and two Sugar Punch cuts (off springs from the seed plants i am currently growing.) They will be grown in 11 liter pots because i find plants in containers more convenient when growing only a few. The medium of choise is 50/50 coco and perlite.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Too bad the shaqs didn't perform for you. But hey, everything else is looking great. :tu

• Like 1

Here's a quick pic from my new grow i started today out of five cuttings. From left to right: Amnesia Haze, Sugar Punch pheno 6, Sugar Pucn pheno 9, Amnesia Haze, Amnesia Haze. 

IMG_4393.thumb.JPG.ab0162fafcae4eb54112a0f377c7510a.JPG

The small one in the middle will be transplanted into a bigger pot soon.

IMG_4395.thumb.JPG.e6a0aa2f065ec0c39f6da6d9a74d4feb.JPG

Sugar Punch pheno nine.

I mixed the coco and perlite probably 40/60 while aiming for 50/50, but that is no problem at all. You can grow on 100% perlite if you like. I watered the plants with Floranova grow (Ec = tapwater + 1 (1.5 in my case) and pH 5.8. Both from the bottom and from the top i watered the plants sufficient. And now i will wait a week while i lower the lamp every day. 

• Like 4

i never did the real ammie, but i ran a cross with blue dream and it got killer smell so i can imagine what youll be smoking if you mix it with sp :punk:

can never have enough!

• Like 1

Sounds like a good cross! :)

I only have three Amnesia cuttings left, otherwise i'd do a 5/5 Amnesia grow. Treating them against mites caused most of my cuttings to die, but the three that i resurrected are clean and will supply me with fresh cuttings! Hopefully i can keep out mites this way! 

• Like 1

Five days later of 24/0 the two Sugar Punches and three Amnesia cuttings are taking off good! I transplanted the smallest one yesterday and hung the lamp at 60 cm from the plants. And they like it! 

IMG_4403.thumb.JPG.7feef02eec2185484e7890fec19cd28c.JPG

I broke the main stem of the biggest plants two days ago. So far so good!

• Like 4