•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Today 28th of February the clock went to 12/12 in the room of the three Amnesia Haze and two Sugar Punch cuttings. 

IMG_4455.thumb.JPG.becfa0d3ee97c44c55f3937bec3f4582.JPG

I took 21 cuttings from the two Amnesia Haze plants beneath. 

At this point i am not watering the plants too often, i am trying to make them thirsty. Growing on 50/50 coco and perlite is a joy! 

• Like 4

Here's today's ice-o-lator haul from 200 grams of waste. I ran the washing machine three times. Check it out!

IMG_4459.thumb.JPG.261ede9d2171e583a9bdfc2c2eb3073a.JPG

Without weighing it since it is still wet,  i can  say judging by the amount that it is by far my biggest yield. I kneed the hash i collected into balls after is squeezed out most of the water. Now i put the balls in the freezer to get out the rest of the moist. I read it goes to the surface and that you can simply wipe it off. It beats sieving it and trying to press it later, which didn't work at all for me. 

• Like 6

Hamme-bro!

yihaaa, nice to see a very familair Amnesia :wub:(Thanks man!). I hope the pvp does his work..

thats a pretty rock hasj you’ve got there buddy :wOOt

• Like 1

I did everything the same except i wet the  screens of the bags before running the water through them. It solved the bag problem and makes making ice hash much less of a hassle. Thanks a lot for this very practical tip!  :)

• Like 2

The smell is very strong my brova!

Yesterday i harvested the first plant because it collapsed and seemed ready, but it wasn't by far as heavy as it looked! Frankly, it was kinda disappointing and i sure hope the others are heavier. If not, i absolutely won't be growing Sugar Punch again. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Even if its really potent?

My own experience is that the SP has not so dense buds as the Amnesia for instance. I hope the others do it well brother.

• Like 2

So far my experience with SP is the same as yours unfortunately. The plant i harvested yesterday was the biggest in the room and the buds looked dense, but they weren't. A quick pinch in the nuggets of the nine remaining plants didn't raise my hopes, but i'll give them one more week to fatten up. If they also ain't dense, than no more Sugar Punch for me.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Sorry to hear bro. I do know that the SP is potent enough to make you smile... they do look steller though :wub:.

With the plants ive got going. The SiFi had some bigger and denser buds, depending on the pheno ofcourse. But there is the Sannies Jack, and the SJ is a yielder. But to much weeks for your taste I believe. 

• Like 1

Thanks for the info, Sunny! Perhaps i'll look into the SiFi or maybe i'll grow Sensi's Super Skunk again. That was a big yielder too. 

Plants not yielding as much as we hoped is never nice but it is part of our hobby. So, i try to be realistic about it and move on. Luckily Collie his R.P.P. x Chemdawgs do have dense buds. They can be harvested in two or three weeks. 

• Like 1

Sannie’s Jack and Silverfields only goes a week or two longer than the Amnesia. Short flower is nice, but if you are enjoying the high and can pull better yields, it may be worth it. Maybe cross one of the two with the Amnesia to pull better weight. Sounds like a “Hamme Mission”

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

@Justcozz

So What you are trying to say is; cross the amnesia with JC haze :lol: (sannies Jack x SiFi) 

I have some Amnesia x Chocolate Diesel for you in the package. The amnesia is a real special plant. It does something, what No other strain can do. Its so recognizable. I do smoke a good Thai once and that was the only one which makes me ‘higher’ then Amnesia. (Imo because there is So much more then i smoked). And that is the reason why have a obsession with landraces and amnesia crosses. 

Spoken about crosses. I have also a Killer Haze in my veg tent (amnesia D cut (direct sister of the hypro core cut) x killer queen). I kinda hope that its a male, because then I can cross it with amnesia Hamme cut. 

20 hours ago, Hamme Hydro said:

Thanks for the info, Sunny! Perhaps i'll look into the SiFi or maybe i'll grow Sensi's Super Skunk again. That was a big yielder too. 

Plants not yielding as much as we hoped is never nice but it is part of our hobby. So, i try to be realistic about it and move on. Luckily Collie his R.P.P. x Chemdawgs do have dense buds. They can be harvested in two or three weeks. 

I have a cut from collie from the RPP x Chemdog. I have still one going in my room. These are getting really dense indeed. You are in for an treat brova! 

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, Sunnyvale said:

@Justcozz

So What you are trying to say is; cross the amnesia with JC haze :lol: (sannies Jack x SiFi) 

I have a cut from collie from the RPP x Chemdog. I have still one going in my room. These are getting really dense indeed. You are in for an treat brova! 

JC Haze would probably work well. But I wasn’t thinking of that, LOL. 

• Like 1

On 3/4/2019 at 4:33 PM, Hamme Hydro said:

So far my experience with SP is the same as yours unfortunately. The plant i harvested yesterday was the biggest in the room and the buds looked dense, but they weren't. A quick pinch in the nuggets of the nine remaining plants didn't raise my hopes, but i'll give them one more week to fatten up. If they also ain't dense, than no more Sugar Punch for me.

density isnt the world to me, i wanna get a ko smoking, not by banging my head against it :lol:

• Like 1

@ Huff, density is a plus to me and being a perfectionist i always look for the best of all worlds. 

@ Justcozz, two weeks longer then Sugar Punch is quick enough for me, but i smoked Sugar Punch before i grew it. So i kinda knew taste wise what to expect. I am hesitant with strains i have never smoked.

@ Sunny, i share your obsession with Amnesia Haze, it is something about the taste that i keep coming back to. I am curious about those other Amnesia tho, do they have anything similar to the core cut?

• Like 2

@Hamme Hydro 

Its the “Amnesia D cut” that Karma used on ‘Where is my bike’. I’ve got this one as a (Santero) freebee. Its killer haze (amnesia d cut x killer queen). This should be very simulair, its a direct sister from the same batch If i am right (with the amnesia core cut). 

• Like 1

there are so many amn cuts out there its like the red light district :likken:

all the same but also different, but the same. ya know :smoke 

• Haha 1

The Sugar Punch plants are almost ready and the R.P.P. x Chemdawgs can go another two or maybe even three weeks. I am very enthusiast about the latter and expect them to yield very heavy.  Pictures will follow later this week.

• Like 1

Since this is a photo topic, we need pictures! 

Securing the Amnesia Genetics. 

IMG_4461.thumb.JPG.a36ef9592ff5774c9ef113ed37e9996c.JPG

Once they have rooted i will choose the sixteen best looking Amnesia clones for my next grow on slabs under 1000 watts. The others will be kept as mothers. Probably on coco. Speaking about coco, i just monster cropped  my five plants on coco/ perlite. It's not a pretty sight, but i want you to see it so you can compare it later to how they look the day after.

IMG_4463.thumb.JPG.2976bb92924d4752f3c55f41e75e66c7.JPG

Look how i messed with my plants! It seems as if i fell on them right? No need to raise the light, simply snap a twig or two. :D

Growing on coco/ perlite is very convenient when you only have a few plants. I can highly recommend it. See you later!

• Like 7

Here's how the plants look after they recovered from monster cropping. 

IMG_4466.thumb.JPG.cda6bce35b8193c335ae09bd541757fb.JPG

Since Amnesia Haze likes little fertilizer i try to keep the Ec as low as possible. Right now they are getting Ec 1.5 and i see no signs of a nutriment deficiency yet. So next watering i will decrease the Ec some more and see how they react. If the two Sugar Punch plants turn yellow it's their own fault! :P

• Like 8

Don't you think youre taking down the SP to fast?? 

I'm growing them over here also, 9 weeks 12/12 now, they are still building like mad man. 

3 hours ago, vakman said:

Don't you think youre taking down the SP to fast?? 

I'm growing them over here also, 9 weeks 12/12 now, they are still building like mad man. 

I thought you and OR agreed to ignore me, what happened dude? ;)

I quickly looked at your topic and i saw a severe case of thrips again. Perhaps that slows them down. 

On 3/4/2019 at 10:33 AM, Hamme Hydro said:

bummer hate that light airy kind of weed, yep weed lol

• Haha 1