•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

After curing a  couple of days the buds of the first Sugar Punch plant look better then when i harvested them and the smell is superb. It smells like candy. And i have a purple pheno that is much denser! It's a true gem that i made cuttings from luckily. 

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Hamme Hydro said:

After curing a  couple of days the buds of the first Sugar Punch plant look better then when i harvested them and the smell is superb. It smells like candy. And i have a purple pheno that is much denser! It's a true gem that i made cuttings from luckily. 

The one :wub:

• Like 2

As i promised, here are some pictures of the female R.P.P. x Chemdawgs from brother breeder Collie Seeds.  Brace yourself for some hydro powerrrrr!! 

IMG_4470.JPG

IMG_4469.JPG

IMG_4475.JPG

IMG_4468.JPG

IMG_4474.JPG

IMG_4467.JPG

IMG_4476.JPG

IMG_4471.JPG

IMG_4472.JPG

The plants are on  slabs and watering goes by ebb and flow. The buds are sticky icky and rock hard even though they are under only 600 watts! The plants are entering week nine of flowering as we speak. Nutriment is GHE Floranova grow and from week three on of flowering Floranova bloom. 

So what do you think @Collie Weed , are they ready or can they go another round? 

Peace out and see ya'll later!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

@Hamme Hydro
Yuuuup !

Those look amazingly good on hydro,they seem to like your touch no doubt!
No lots of orange hairs yet so they will be cruising on like that !

I reckon give them a week or two perhaps,they are still budding out like crazy bruh !:o

I cant help using the !

!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

They are looking good bro. I think they have another week at least. Looks like those buds are going to treat you well though. You are killing it over there.:grinning_respect:

• Thanks 1

On 3/7/2019 at 6:39 AM, Hamme Hydro said:

Since this is a photo topic, we need pictures! 

Securing the Amnesia Genetics. 

IMG_4461.thumb.JPG.a36ef9592ff5774c9ef113ed37e9996c.JPG

Once they have rooted i will choose the sixteen best looking Amnesia clones for my next grow on slabs under 1000 watts. The others will be kept as mothers. Probably on coco. Speaking about coco, i just monster cropped  my five plants on coco/ perlite. It's not a pretty sight, but i want you to see it so you can compare it later to how they look the day after.

IMG_4463.thumb.JPG.2976bb92924d4752f3c55f41e75e66c7.JPG

Look how i messed with my plants! It seems as if i fell on them right? No need to raise the light, simply snap a twig or two. :D

Growing on coco/ perlite is very convenient when you only have a few plants. I can highly recommend it. See you later!

Looking great, as always.

How do you work with the coco? Do you flush and buffer with Ca Mg to remove the K and Na?

I'm going to get a bunch of compressed blocks, but will need to prep them before use.

Have done some reading, but would like to learn.

Only time I used coco before was about 50/50 with soil, so buffering wasn't much of a problem.

This time I'm aiming for a larger ratio, maybe 75% coco.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Collie Weed said:

I reckon give them a week or two perhaps,they are still budding out like crazy bruh !:o

Alright bro, i'll give them two more weeks! I just hope they don't rot! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Maria sanchez said:

Looking great, as always.

How do you work with the coco? Do you flush and buffer with Ca Mg to remove the K and Na?

I'm going to get a bunch of compressed blocks, but will need to prep them before use.

Thank you, Maria!

I always use the bags of coco and mix it with perlite 50/50 and go without flushing (Ec tapwater + 1 and pH 5.7) but i don't know if the bricks work the same. 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Hamme Hydro said:

Alright bro, i'll give them two more weeks! I just hope they don't rot! 

Mine didnt bro and i have a high LV. Very resistent i believe. But i ‘duim’ (cross my Fingers) for you 

for the rest. :wub:love the Hamme show (and can not wait for the Amnesia)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yo, Hamme has got this hydro stuff dialed in. The simplicity and consistent results, Gonna have to change his name to Hamme the Hydro Master.

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Sunnyvale said:

Mine didnt bro and i have a high LV. Very resistent i believe. But i ‘duim’ (cross my Fingers) for you 

for the rest. :wub:love the Hamme show (and can not wait for the Amnesia)

Thanks buddy, your posts are always a joy to read! :)

19 hours ago, Justcozz said:

Yo, Hamme has got this hydro stuff dialed in. The simplicity and consistent results, Gonna have to change his name to Hamme the Hydro Master.

Wow brother that is very flattering! I must look out and don't get all satisfied and lazy! :D  

How i grow is indeed very simple and that's why i can highly recommend it!   

15 hours ago, HUFFnPUFF said:

remember the secret to no rot is cutting the n down end flower

Sounds legit, but i am using Floranova which is one compound nutriment my friend! ;) 

• Like 1

The three Amnesia Haze and two Sugar Punch cuttings are doing fine. 

IMG_4478.thumb.JPG.db74eac890013473a47ad37476827ff9.JPG

The darker plants are Amnesia Haze, they perform best with low nutriment. Growing on coco is very easy and since the medium retains water better than rock-wool, you don't have to water so often and can save on nutriment.

I harvested the purple Sugar Punch plant and even though the buds are dense, it yielded very little. So, i will discontinue growing this pheno and toss the cuttings i made. Here's a final picture of them.

IMG_4483.thumb.JPG.fc8d4dc99ccc7e8567856cdb6e551600.JPG

Bye, bye purple pheno!

The Amnesia cuttings haven't rooted yet but they are still green. 

IMG_4481.thumb.JPG.07b13e043901cbb527b6567edd29d706.JPG

When they have rooted i will treat them preventively with pyrethrum. 

• Like 6

I harvested the last Sugar Punch plants yesterday. Some buds were fairly dense and others airy.  The haul seems to be decent however and the buds look okay. Here are some harvest pictures.

IMG_4491.thumb.JPG.fcb991607d8770f9f01cce158fa1d231.JPG

IMG_4490.thumb.JPG.be1c0e5c98f9f9034a34727b32046cb6.JPG

IMG_4489.thumb.JPG.76c4781f137c082e6152f3f6dd8ddaaa.JPG

And here are a some photo's from the Sugar Punch plants i harvested earlier.

IMG_4485.thumb.JPG.089a271d56ef36811cc96ab7b2f5dc74.JPG

IMG_4488.thumb.JPG.9722be6367341c0f5ba4a85f3fb53250.JPG

IMG_4487.thumb.JPG.6b235c065370a3d4d4e676725ea9f65c.JPG

The smell is superb and the buds look okay, but they are too airy for my taste. 

I prefer Collie Seeds his R.P.P. x Chemdawg that i will harvest next week and certainly continue growing. Matter of fact i can recommend it to any grower looking for a strain with big dense and sticky buds. Yesterday i harvested one of the the biggest buds to check for mold, which i luckily didn't discover.  

IMG_4492.thumb.JPG.430ed8384f68591914c58831e509e4d6.JPG

We have yet to find a name for this cross brother @Collie Weed how about Density Dream? Or Sticky Icky? Or Phat Lady? 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Nice haul bro. I’m sure you won’t mind those airy buds once broken up and smoked. Great Job Hamme.

• Thanks 1

Hamme those buds look amazing 

great work !

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Justcozz said:

I’m sure you won’t mind those airy buds once broken up and smoked. 

No, but i rather have a jar filled with dense buds! ;)

• Haha 1

The R.P.P. x Chemdawgs performed so well on slabs, that i decided to grow them again on slabs. Since they became a little too big with a week of veg,  this time i will start immediately on 12/12. Plus i will plant 25 seeds directly into the slabs (5 per slab) so they don't have to be transplanted later and can root freely. They will be grown under a 1000 watt this time instead of 600 watts like currently.  

Slabs are commonly watered from the top with spaghetti - some even say it is better because it flushes out the salts - but i personally prefer spaghetti on my plate. My problem with watering from the top is that it never saturates the medium completely, causing dry spots where no roots can grow. And the spaghetti can clog up so the plants can't drink. That's why i water from beneath by ebb and flow so i know the medium is fully saturated. And the water that runs out the slabs is pumped back into the barrel. In my humble opinion that is by far the most idiot proof irrigation system. 

• Like 4

The first Sugar Punch plant is dry now and yielded 75 grams. I was a little negative at first about the buds being airy, but they have dried up quite dense

IMG_4493.thumb.JPG.f48f15926177c7ad3e842ef9a38279ed.JPG

IMG_4495.thumb.JPG.0c8c72b0542ffc468b50f94fecee2a5b.JPG

Sugar Punch is a great smoke with a strong buzz. Even when the buds are the little airy they dry up nicely. So, i'm going to put some more Sugar Punch in the bong!  

• Like 7