•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

3 minutes ago, JetDro said:

BTW....................Really like Gomorrah!!!!

It don't get much better than that if you ask me! :)

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Hamme Hydro said:

It don't get much better than that if you ask me! :)

AGREE.....................4 episodes in......................pretty much brilliant................................

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Hamme Hydro said:

You can pull it of with slabs also, but if you are happy with the octopots, i am happy too! Many ways lead to Rome and i like all of them. 

AGREE........................seen flood n drain many times............see what it can do...............probably outgrow the Octopot's when done professionally .....like you!

I just enjoy the simplicity of the OCto's, but love seeing other methods.

I AM SO GLAD Papa talked me into the SCROG's!!! My lil Mom screen is killing it, and my big screen is REALLY starting to fill in now. Had I never tried it, I would not have known how good a method it is....................bet the flood n drain is a great method too!!!!!

Glad we can be different, but still get a long!!!

:)

• Like 1

The Amnesia Haze must be pretty special..................as MUCH of it as I see you running.

What is it like???? Good taste n smell??? Typical Haze taste to it??? Good high or stone on it????

18 minutes ago, Hamme Hydro said:

A little update on this matter: the plant hardly recovered, so i decided to squeeze a little part of rock-wool and noticed that both the Ec and the pH were way too high. After filling up a new barrel with only water and pH minus (pH 5.0) i flushed the slabs and let them soak for a few hours in the water. And a day later i could see them recover. Pictures will follow later. 

They look like they have recovered a lot already! You SHOULD have known from the "CLAW" they were too "HOT" .....................better pay more attention mang................... :)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JetDro said:

The Amnesia Haze must be pretty special..................as MUCH of it as I see you running.

What is it like???? Good taste n smell??? Typical Haze taste to it??? Good high or stone on it????

Yes Amnesia sure is special, i fell in love with this strain the first time i grew it and smoked it. As a grower it is like a dream come true: few leaves, lots of buds. Very mold resistant and fairly quick ready with 9,5 weeks 12/12. And as a smoker it is one of the stronger smokes, when rolled in a pure joint the high can be overwhelming. And the strain has a very distinct smell. It is like smell it know it. 

Unfortunately i don't have any Amnesia Haze in my jars right now, but i soon i will again since today was harvest time!

IMG_4621.thumb.JPG.4577c1f111b0d4a748fd4fbc2ff1c38a.JPG

• Like 2

Show me some harvest buds...................she sounds most excellent!  Cannot wait to try some :)

Beautiful hard nugg's above! I read she is a 12 weeker..................your is 9.5???? Like that much better

• Like 1

Here's a quick photo update of my R.P.P. x Chemdawg seedlings and Amnesia Haze clone only grow. 

The plants in the left corner began recovering after i adjusted the Ec and the pH to the correct values. I did this by flushing the slabs with tapwater that i adjusted to pH 5.0. 

IMG_4627.thumb.JPG.e2b316137f100ff25bae6af22136e56e.JPG

Some leaves won't make it, but never mind them. Here's an overview of the whole field.

IMG_4630.thumb.JPG.686fcc24fa083689400799936c2e6b55.JPG

I keep tugging the longer branches  under the net, some have yet to recover from that as you can see. And last but not least: the Amnesia Haze clones.  It's my first time growing them on slabs, so i am curious to see how they perform. So far so good!

IMG_4629.thumb.JPG.9f65ef11cfda8f5680860198bd480205.JPG

The picture is a little blurry, sorry about that!

• Like 7

Good looking screen you got going on there!  The whole field looks excellent.

• Like 1

Great looking forest you got going on 

• Like 1

Hamme, you never disappoint bro, great job.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Hamme Hydro hi bro great work as usual 

peace 

Edited by Papalag
  • Like 1

Finally i have some Amnesia Haze clone-only-ready-in-nine-and-a-half-weeks nuggets in my bong again. No matter how often i've grown and smoked this strain, it never bores me. The high is very good and intense and the distinctive smell  i mentioned earlier is what i am tasting too.  Everything about this strain breathes high class if you ask me. 

IMG_4637.thumb.JPG.796eeaebbe1bc5c5b7323a88ea88e828.JPG

IMG_4636.thumb.JPG.98bde0594136c8a38d2837e1926d8893.JPG

IMG_4638.thumb.JPG.3e9ed9eaaec5737d1e443d2673934184.JPG

• Like 7

It is great looking Bud for sure......................lots of color, good job on filling jars    :)

• Thanks 1

Wow, looks delicious :dribble:

• Thanks 1

Time for another grow on my other location. Depending on how many Sannies Herijuana x Shiva seeds pop i'll decide weather it will be only four of those or combined with two or thee R.P.P. x Chemdawgs clones. 

IMG_4647.thumb.JPG.8aaf3f19d445f9093f64f21f1090882d.JPG

Yesterday i planted the seeds, i sure hope all four of them will come up. But if they don't i have four beautiful R.P.P. x Chemdawg clones waiting. Because of Dutch tolerance laws and this location is hot,  i won't grow more than five plants. And because of this i am very picky of what i will grow. 

IMG_4648.thumb.JPG.ddc8e4d2096b6ab876169b791900ddbf.JPG

I selected these four clones from about thirty others. And last but not least, here are my most recent Amnesia Haze clones. They still have no roots.

IMG_4649.thumb.JPG.a6d7e696d3aedd6a6a519e6c5214847c.JPG

Here's their granny!

IMG_4644.thumb.JPG.ed597f9b87125405ebcdd03927b6eb51.JPG

See you later! 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

I am working on a new cloning closet, since my old one is too open. First i bought a second hand closet.

IMG_4650.thumb.JPG.fd8a1b9e2ff760d182dcccb57820da96.JPG

Then i installed a dimmer and led strips. But when i dim the led lights, they begin to blink. So i'll have to think of something else.

IMG_4652.thumb.JPG.c7b0484bfeeca4cfd7cd92bb3601207c.JPG

IMG_4651.thumb.JPG.69435f1dd4bb8877f7e32c92f84912f0.JPG

I hope this way i can keep my cuttings clean.

• Like 2

Come on A.H. Come on root!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL

:)

BTW.................their Granny looks fantastic!!!!

• Like 1

The clones above are R.P.P. x Chemdawgs. I cut off all the leaves after i took the pictures to cleanse them from spider-mites. Still no roots on the A.H. :(

5 minutes ago, Hamme Hydro said:

The clones above are R.P.P. x Chemdawgs. I cut off all the leaves after i took the pictures to cleanse them from spider-mites. Still no roots on the A.H. :(

Realize that.....................the SAD looking ones with long thin leaf's are the A.H. correct??? The ones above the nugg shot.

Have you had issues rooting the A.H. I had a SP one time that just REFUSED to clone, never did get a single clone to root from that plant.

I am planning on running tha lady................................so get them going already.....................   :)

• Like 1

Yes, they are. I never have problems rooting Amnesia clones, they just take very long. Be patient my friend, good things happen to those that wait! ;)