•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Just now, Hamme Hydro said:

Yes, they are. I never have problems rooting Amnesia clones, they just take very long. Be patient my friend, good things happen to those that wait! ;)

:)

Not going anywhere................................figure I can retire on retailing Europe's A.H. to dumb American's.........................   :)

Surprised that the cuts stay alive for that length of time..................not even under a dome it appears, unless you removed it for that pic???

• Like 1

I always remove the dome after 24 hours or sooner and then i leave it of!

Those who will buy the clone only Amnesia of you are smart American's if you ask me! And the spider-mites are for free! ;)  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Hamme Hydro said:

I always remove the dome after 24 hours or sooner and then i leave it of!

Those who will buy the clone only Amnesia of you are smart American's if you ask me! And the spider-mites are for free! ;)  

I can get rid of the spider mites..............i know what works on the lil bastards!!!!

Was just kidding on the $$$$$ When I get her, anyone who wants her may have her..................assuming I can get her to root for me when I take cuts...............

This WILL kill your lil pests................has Spinosad in it, something that actually works. Gotta hit them 4 or 5 times in a row, 2 days apart, and soak them in it. Will not hurt them,

only thing I found that actually works without killing the user........   :)

51v+IdfVRUL.jpg

• Like 1

Don't know if they sell that in Holland, but i'll look it up, thanks! 

In my old cloning closet i kept getting pests, even after i cleansed the cuttings. Long as clones keep being infected, cleaning them has little  use. So that is why i am working on a different closet that i can close.  

• Like 1

On 5/11/2019 at 4:53 PM, Hamme Hydro said:

IMG_4647.thumb.JPG.8aaf3f19d445f9093f64f21f1090882d.JPG

Yesterday i planted the seeds, i sure hope all four of them will come up. But if they don't i have four beautiful R.P.P. x Chemdawg clones waiting. Because of Dutch tolerance laws and this location is hot,  i won't grow more than five plants. And because of this i am very picky of what i will grow. 

None of them came up unfortunately. Too bad, cause it seems like a nice crossing to me.

• Like 1

Did you pluck them out and lightly crack them with your teeth , on the off chance one or two might still pop : )

• Like 2

What @ifish said 

the teeth work or sand paper on older it seeds with thick shells 

• Like 2

I use hydrogen peroxide on stubborn seeds. Helps with old ones especially. 

I had luck with popping those seeds, so if you have more I would keep trying. It’s a great cross.

• Like 3

I think rpp x chemdang anyways is the better choice , them clones are tried and tested , performance guaranteed : )

and will be weeks ahead of any seeds that pop soon 

• Like 2

On 5/17/2019 at 1:10 AM, Hamme Hydro said:

I am working on a new cloning closet, since my old one is too open. First i bought a second hand closet.

IMG_4650.thumb.JPG.fd8a1b9e2ff760d182dcccb57820da96.JPG

Then i installed a dimmer and led strips. But when i dim the led lights, they begin to blink. So i'll have to think of something else.

IMG_4652.thumb.JPG.c7b0484bfeeca4cfd7cd92bb3601207c.JPG

IMG_4651.thumb.JPG.69435f1dd4bb8877f7e32c92f84912f0.JPG

I hope this way i can keep my cuttings clean.

Love a nice retrofit grow space!

21 hours ago, Hamme Hydro said:

None of them came up unfortunately. Too bad, cause it seems like a nice crossing to me.

Pity about that. Hope you throw down some more beans to make up for the loss.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, ifish said:

Did you pluck them out and lightly crack them with your teeth , on the off chance one or two might still pop : )

20 hours ago, Papalag said:

What @ifish said 

the teeth work or sand paper on older it seeds with thick shells 

Didn't know that, i already tossed them. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, douglasfurtrapper said:

I use hydrogen peroxide on stubborn seeds. Helps with old ones especially. 

I had luck with popping those seeds, so if you have more I would keep trying. It’s a great cross.

Unfortunately i don't have any anymore. :(

• Like 1

20 hours ago, ifish said:

I think rpp x chemdang anyways is the better choice , them clones are tried and tested , performance guaranteed : )

and will be weeks ahead of any seeds that pop soon 

I am afraid they ain't, i cut them from my current round that still is in progress. One male was found yesterday and executed! I am really through with seed when growing more then a couple. 

• Like 2

this looks really nice, it will soon to be a carpet of buds. look forward to see them develop : ) all the best 

• Like 1

This morning i was cleaning and preparing my grow-room  and when i went downstairs  i was shocked to see the following:

IMG_4665.thumb.JPG.7fffd8fc79a6ec985c6eeb08cb655ced.JPG

How the hell can my grow-net be on the living-room floor? I am here all by freaking self and i know i didn't put it there! Do i have uninvited company again? Or is my house haunted?

A little later i realized it was non of the above ....

IMG_4664.thumb.JPG.b44c242e8bd5ceb1f72c5773e07f6d0a.JPG

My cat Wifi dragged the net downstairs! I just had to share it with you all, the others just wouldn't understand!  ;)

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

Looks damn good bro, very healthy. Great job

• Thanks 1

You know, IF my screen comes out looking ANYTHING like that one...........................color me happy camper!!!!

Good work man.

I found a hermie today.........................gonna name it Ciro..............take it outside, pour gas on it, light it on fire.............................then hit it with a rake while it is burning.......cussing at it....lol!

ONLY HAMME will catch this one..........................................

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Good to see your still doing your thing Hamme :)

Whats this i see rockwool slabs over mapito :whatthahell: haha no how are you finding them yields better this way? Do you only use slabs once?

Keep up good work.

Snydgrow

• Like 1

Slabs don't yield better than mapito nor worse. The reason i changed the mapito for slabs is only because of the bugs i coped with. Since we reuse the mapito over and over, the bugs from previous rounds remain in the medium and get worse every round. I was sick and tired of spider-mites and that is why i switched to slabs, with some pain in my heart because i really liked mapito. Watering still goes by ebb and flow just like mapito  and i use the slabs once indeed. Starting clean keeps pests away, or at least keeps them to a minimum. :)

Thanks for stopping by Snydgrow!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I've been filling my bong with R.P.P. x Chemdawg for over a month now and it has become one of my favorite smokes! Here' are the pictures from my current grow of this mighty tasty strain!  

IMG_4691.thumb.JPG.e29e87913b3daa2f867490cce39fa020.JPG

IMG_4692.thumb.JPG.becd213af74a1b1dc10bfd2027c6f897.JPG

IMG_4694.thumb.JPG.4304137ee7388e3f46ba2024404bac31.JPG

IMG_4693.thumb.JPG.7d3fb4c821da86912efade158dadfb80.JPG

With at least still four weeks to go, i think this one is gonna be fucking mahoosive! 

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, Hamme Hydro said:

I've been filling my bong with R.P.P. x Chemdawg for over a month now and it has become one of my favorite smokes! Here' are the pictures from my current grow of this mighty tasty strain!  

IMG_4691.thumb.JPG.e29e87913b3daa2f867490cce39fa020.JPG

IMG_4692.thumb.JPG.becd213af74a1b1dc10bfd2027c6f897.JPG

IMG_4694.thumb.JPG.4304137ee7388e3f46ba2024404bac31.JPG

IMG_4693.thumb.JPG.7d3fb4c821da86912efade158dadfb80.JPG

With at least still four weeks to go, i think this one is gonna be fucking mahoosive! 

OUTSTANDING!!!!! Can almost taste it from here........................................looks like a yielder too.

Can you describe the taste at all? I know you suck at that...................lol.......................I kinda do too............but since quitting cigarettes it is getting easier to pick out flavors............

• Like 2