•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

It is reminiscent of Super Skunk but better. The clones are ready for their trip overseas, so I'll send you a sample along with a cut this week. Then you tell me how it tastes. ;)

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Hamme Hydro said:

It is reminiscent of Super Skunk but better. The clones are ready for their trip overseas, so I'll send you a sample along with a cut this week. Then you tell me how it tastes. ;)

I think it kinda tastes of ....................hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Super Skunk, actually, maybe a bit better............................LOL!!!

Will be AMAZING if they survive......................how ya gonna do it............................................I do not remember how long it took last time for our packages to reach each other, do you?

I am taking the "Mom" screen down in 2 weeks time. If you need something something.........................I will wait to send off till it comes down....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I think your package reached me within less than a week. I am going to copy your way of sending because my package didn't get to Justcozz. 

• Like 2

Just now, Hamme Hydro said:

I think your package reached me within less than a week. I am going to copy your way of sending because my package didn't reach Justcozz. 

Oh bummer.....................................did not know that...................................that sucks......................sorry 'Cozz!!!!

• Like 2

My way is: Over do it...............then a bit more..................should be ok...................lol!

• Like 1

Oh, that’s right....i knew I was seeing all that awesome weed in your pics and knew I was missing something......

No worries bro, some customs agent is chilling out, smoking a phatty in honor of OpenGrow and doesn’t even know it. The biggest down side is they will remember how good it is and start looking for it. We may never be able to get our shit back and forth across the water

• Like 2

Apparently i didn't use enough packaging, it worked in Holland but not overseas. Now i've seen how Jet pulls it off and will copy his method. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Justcozz said:

Oh, that’s right....i knew I was seeing all that awesome weed in your pics and knew I was missing something......

No worries bro, some customs agent is chilling out, smoking a phatty in honor of OpenGrow and doesn’t even know it. The biggest down side is they will remember how good it is and start looking for it. We may never be able to get our shit back and forth across the water

NAW...................................done really well, and hidden well, they are not going to find it.

That sucks for you man.......................................My "Mom" screen comes down 2 Monday's from now.  Seems like your garden is pretty full up, maybe I am wrong , but seems like getting a bunch of seeds is not a priority at the moment, ya got plenty of young uns, lol.  If ya want me to hold off on the beans till then, you could get a package like Hamme , he seemed to enjoy his.

:tu

• Like 4

Yes Hamme i agree with pests for me thrips have always been a problem in mapito but i find using the h202 and im going to try some predators see if they help. I went to coco dtw did very well but water usage was to much i like mapito for that reason also nutrients last longer.

Anyway your plants are looking very strong im sure you'll be rewarded very well :) keep up good work.

Snydgrow 

• Like 3

Predators won't help much i'm afraid, soon as the plants are infected with bugs only starting fresh gets them out in my opinion. I like coco for small set ups with no more then five plants but if i had to choose i'd pick rock-wool over it. Slabs work great in crates too, you simple pull of the plastic cover and break the rock-wool in two or three particles or more if you like. That way you start clean and it works just like mapito. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Hamme Hydro said:

Predators won't help much i'm afraid, soon as the plants are infected with bugs only starting fresh gets them out in my opinion. I like coco for small set ups with no more then five plants but if i had to choose i'd pick rock-wool over it. Slabs work great in crates too, you simple pull of the plastic cover and break the rock-wool in two or three particles or more if you like. That way you start clean and it works just like mapito. 

Both of you are growing inside are you not????  Where are you getting these bugs from??? OR..............did you get some a ways back, and have never gotten rid of them??????

3 years ago I had mites so bad it ruined SEVERAL grows. I did not realize it then, I did harvest and smoke, BUT, the Bud was 1/2 as good as what I run now with no G.D. bugs.

I took it all down, CLOROX gallons , rooms left not used for 6 months, cleaned again. Been 2.5 years now, not seen a G.D. Bug other than the lady bug I saw today.  I think I would CRY now if I saw mites or thrips......................I DO NOT go into the grow rooms after being outside, WITHOUT changing clothes and washing my hands. Sounds stupid, but that is what it takes to keep clean. I DO NOT bring in outside plants to my indoor rooms..............only the other way.............from in to out.

When I get the RPP/AH's.........................they are getting dunked, and I mean literally dunked under, the Monterey Garden Spray(Spinosad) in a bucket. Kept outside, in my garage, under fluro's, sitting on concrete.  I will strip naked, kid you not, and put on 4 power "cheaters" ...you know glass's for us old folks, and comb over every single inch of the plant. The lil fuckers hide their eggs on the underside of the leaves, close to veins. I will remove them all, and somehow treat the RR's or whatever they are in with a mild solution of it too. NOT SURE if it will harm the roots, better go look it up before I soak the roots in it. They will be hit with the spray every 3 days, for 3 weeks time. Then I will pull cuts off of them, small lil cuts, 1 leaf, MAKING SURE no eggs on it anywhere...............................THEN they can come inside. SO.............do not expect to see much of them till I have had them for a month or so. NOT risking the huge beautiful screen I got going now.....................were I to infect THAT screen, I would lose it.........................:evil:

• Like 3

I like your approach Jet! That is the way to stay bug free! 

I've gotten bugs from clones and reusing the mapito kept the plague intact. 

• Like 2

I've commenced a new grow three days ago, namely five R.P.P. x Chemdawg clones. The clones were treated several times against pests, checked with a loop and treated again. I took two weeks for it and hope i got them all.

The medium of choice is coco with mason sand on the top layer. The particles of mason sand are said to be sharp to pests, making it unable for them to reproduce.   I got this idea from an old-school grower on the dutch forum who goes by the name of pH Donner. Somewhere i heard or read they used this method already in ancient Rome. 

Here are the pictures.

IMG_4696.thumb.JPG.8ba37b4a096a55620349a35004f835f2.JPG

The plant below to the right had some starting issues, but judging by the new leaves she is slowly recovering now.

IMG_4698.thumb.JPG.43523f410a7e1a6bc8455bc6fd180b57.JPG

If the plant had a little more roots before she was planted there would have been no issues, just like with this one. 

IMG_4697.thumb.JPG.22e4a0bbb7f20c7cfa07937c172802f9.JPG

And that is all the news!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Beautiful scrog field there Hamme!

And nice to see another five on the way.

I found that DE works well on top too, against things like fungus gnats.

But... they try to get in the holes at the bottom of the pots, too, which is annoying.

• Like 1

On 6/3/2019 at 11:18 PM, Hamme Hydro said:

Yes i think the last grow with the added h202 when soaking mapito killed alot off but then the cuts i got where riddled with them its shame as plants stunted i should easily be 2 weeks ahead by now. But yes mapito is struggle to get rid of any bug once infected. Good idea with the slabs on pito il have to try this :tu

JetDro thats how you kill some bugs ay my problem sourcing cuts from other people should know by now not to but i do have one person i usually get them off and never any problems but he didnt have any so had to use someone else. 

How will you be watering the girls in the coco Hamme i found smaller pots and more regular waterings up to 5x a day i got best results with coco. 

• Like 1

On 6/6/2019 at 9:50 AM, Snydgrow said:

But yes mapito is struggle to get rid of any bug once infected. Good idea with the slabs on pito il have to try this :tu

Slabs and mapito are both rock-wool but particles settle when wet, where slabs keep the same shape weather wet or dry. For my previous grow I've broken slabs in three put them in the pots and it worked like a charm. I didn't make particles of it, so the rock-wool kept the same shape when wet. The plants loved it. This time i wanted to try slabs on the floor, but for my next round i'll use crates again. Not because i don't like growing this way, but the rock-wool gets wet easier in a container instead of laying immediately on the floor.  And breaking slabs into three parts is less preparation than cutting holes in the cover. 

Slabs work just like mapito, they are simply cheaper and cleaner ánd they keep the same shape when wet, which is beneficial for the roots. Win-win of you ask me. 

• Like 1

No, i never use enzymes. If i reuse depends on weather or not i detected any pests during my grow. When i reuse i simply tear out the clods, insert a new cut and go! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1