•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

We're a week later and the smallest from the five R.P.P. x Chemdawg still hasn't grown much. 

IMG_4708.thumb.JPG.1fe44549a45babf868e5efaace92e163.JPG

I may have to complete this grow with four plants instead of five. But since the left plant counts for two, it's not a big problem. However i'm going to give the smallest of the bunch a few more days. You never know what happens.

IMG_4709.thumb.JPG.c16187009df8016b7bcb13ef900fddb0.JPG

• Like 5

I've topped the biggest plant and made five fresh R.P.P. x Chemdawg clones.

IMG_4718.thumb.JPG.0c2c1200e06263c0adb2ff007487466f.JPG

I've treated the mothers several times severe against pests and thus far i haven't detected anything suspicious on them nor the cuts. 

IMG_4719.thumb.JPG.176c18a2b6c659f4d3cab1fce0f726f8.JPG

IMG_4720.thumb.JPG.26cf2097ad82169866a1319a086cfd57.JPG

They look clean don't they? 

And here's my last three Amnesia clones that have to become mothers. They ain't too happy at the moment, but i'm sure they'll be fine soon.

IMG_4713.thumb.JPG.5cd3d94ca71af629989edb7d71d940cd.JPG

The third from the left is almost the right one.

IMG_4714.thumb.JPG.e7d2f0a6c710426df15b8d44d2c44233.JPG

The one in the middle is almost a goner.

IMG_4716.thumb.JPG.174fc61621b3a48ad2c0a911f2046e51.JPG

And the one that's left is half decent. 

IMG_4715.thumb.JPG.dc10e7586e4eb9a856c04442726b106b.JPG

They've rooted in rock-wool, which i planted in coco. After that i added masonry sand to the top layer as bug prevention. 

And i've planted about half of the stash of seeds that my breeder friends shared with me. Some have been there for a while, causing me to forget where some seeds came from. More on that project when they've popped. 

• Like 4

The R.P.P. clones look great!

Did mine start out looking like that????

lol

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, JetDro said:

The R.P.P. clones look great!

Did mine start out looking like that????

lol

Lol, i gave you the two most beautiful clones, what did you do to them? :P

19 minutes ago, Hamme Hydro said:

Threw them under the seat of my dirt bike and rode 65 miles off roading in 110 degree heat. Left them under the seat all night in a 100 degree garage,

then took it to work the next day, left it out in the blazing sun all day still under the seat.

The pictures do them no justice................they were death warmed over when I opened the box, and they stunk of rot!

WHY would you send me cuts looking that sad:rolleyes:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Hamme Hydro said:

I thought you liked stinky weed! :D

When it is dried n cured I meant.  Smile man...............I think I am going to save both strains.  All your efforts will have paid off, and once she gets a good hold here,

I will spread her around, the A.H. I mean. I like it better than the RPP. RPP is like 20 others with that same loud "dog" taste to it. Very stinky, very strong, good stone to it. I understand why you like it, but I have been down that road with Stardog and cross's she dominates for a few years. The Amnesia Haze on the other hand, is unlike anything I have ever really had, other than some other good Haze's. They did NOT have her complex taste, nor her smell, nor the face hurting high she produces. To me, she is a stand out, and I would take 3 of her over 5 of R.P.P.  x Chem any day. 

So glad I have the chance to get her in my garden, she is gonna make me work for it though, lol    

• Like 2

Great to hear that Jet! As you can see from my topic i share your opinion about Amnesia Haze. I can't wait to take fresh cuts from the three to be mothers shown on the pictures above. 

The high is off this earth indeed and she is a hell of a yielder too when treated right! Basically: less is more. :)

• Like 1

Did the cuts I get, come from the same plant as I smoked? Are you running multiples of one MOM, or you have several phenos of this????

14 minutes ago, Hamme Hydro said:

It is one and the same pheno indeed, the moms, the cuts and the buds.

THAT makes me happy!!!! I can only imagine how good she will taste....................out of that nasty ass hydro shit she has been ingesting...................................and in my nice clean soil and organic nutes. I will send you some and THEN we can compare!

Be cool to do that huh?????

7 hours ago, Hamme Hydro said:

Oh damn, I think I just wasted some $$ on a birdie. I didn’t know Jet stomps on babies just to see if he can bring them back.   :likken::likken::likken::likken::likken:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, JetDro said:

THAT makes me happy!!!! I can only imagine how good she will taste....................out of that nasty ass hydro shit she has been ingesting...................................and in my nice clean soil and organic nutes. I will send you some and THEN we can compare!

Be cool to do that huh?????

Nasty hydro shit? You are the one growing on poop, not me. ;)

I've grown her organically before i switched to hydro and frankly i would never want to go back! :)

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, Hamme Hydro said:

Nasty hydro shit? You are the one growing on poop, not me. ;)

I've grown her organically before i switched to hydro and frankly i would never want to go back! :)

I know you have said that before, why i was messing with you :smoke

• Like 1

So damn funny when people pick on Hamme about growing hydro....

we all know he does an amazing job, but he gets sucked up so damn quick....hahaha

put on your big girl panties Hamme.....we are just playing with you.  :hug:

• Like 2

What’s funny, is the Octopots is almost exactly what Hamme does. Coco & perlite bottom feed. We just only have to feed every 10-12 days...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Justcozz said:

So damn funny when people pick on Hamme about growing hydro....

we all know he does an amazing job, but he gets sucked up so damn quick....hahaha

put on your big girl panties Hamme.....we are just playing with you.  :hug:

I HOPE HE KNOWS THIS!!!!!!!!!

Just now, Justcozz said:

What’s funny, is the Octopots is almost exactly what Hamme does. Coco & perlite bottom feed. We just only have to feed every 10-12 days...

Agreed. IF I were to do hydro, IT WOULD be flood n drain like he does. Simple, effective, and obviously grows pot WELL!!!!!!!!!

Just now, Justcozz said:

• Like 2

Hamme knows its all fun and games.......oh, and he doesn’t mind dishing it out either....trust me.

• Like 1

indeed,it´s not easy gettin it right or detecting sarcasm when grown up in diff languages,but i think Hamme knows how it´s meant ...at least for me it sounds like fun :D

• Like 3

I do like fun and games but i have had some very bad experiences with growers from the Dutch side of this forum whom i helped that turned on me for no reason (and that is all i am willing to say about it).  So, i am always prepared for people to change like the weather.  It's nothing personal! ;)

• Like 2

That sucks Hamme. Can’t believe how people like drama on the internet. I come on this site for fun and knowledge...if it ain’t about having fun, you all wouldn’t see me. If I’m talking shit to someone, it’s definitely all about fun and games.  Me and my white sneakers....lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1