•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

12 minutes ago, Hamme Hydro said:

I do like fun and games but i have had some very bad experiences with growers from the Dutch side of this forum whom i helped that turned on me for no reason (and that is all i am willing to say about it).  So, i am always prepared for people to change like the weather.  It's nothing personal! ;)

I was just goofing with you sir! You KNOW how I feel about your Bud! You also KNOW.............ANYTHING I have or can GET...............just ask, it is yours!!!  I only wear one face, but LOVE to joke around.

I personally think it will be cool to see how DIFFERENT the Bud grows in my rooms. Different lights, different pots and mediums, different weather, different part of the world.

There will be differences, I know that, I am hoping and praying what I run of her will hold a candle to what you sent me!!!!!

DID YOU SEE TODAY......................"stick lady" who I THINK is A.H. threw new growth last night, finger's crossed she is on her way back to health!!

• Thanks 1

At least one of my Amnesia Haze clones is going to make it! :showoff:

IMG_4729.thumb.JPG.35c2b749f93a9d81e84353759fa901d7.JPG

It's gonna take a while to supply myself with enough Amnesia Haze cuttings to fill my grow-room . But she'll be the mother. So, that gives me plenty of time for another project i mentioned earlier. I cleaned out the fridge and planted half the stash that was giving to me by breeders like Collie, Jet, Sunny and some seeds i don;t recollect where i got them from.

IMG_4724.thumb.JPG.abe650f48efb4d1f9cfb5991130e049c.JPG

IMG_4725.thumb.JPG.38eb52cd7a6942a604f6835a63ed95d7.JPG

All seeds are regulars, so i'll have to take out the men later. Since i cannot tell gender during preflower i'll have to make the selection during flower. I'll post the strain names later. 

And last but not least: the five R.P.P. x Chemdawg cuttings are doing fine. Even the smallest of the five finally took off!

IMG_4728.thumb.JPG.f408d9b9f73a23948ea16b4c1af9045c.JPG

IMG_4726.thumb.JPG.c5a8208bc56904da99b22251588324d8.JPG

IMG_4727.thumb.JPG.a6d80bff4f6cc6ea9c03e20384dccf98.JPG

Thus far i haven't detected any bugs, i'd be really happy if i finally got rid of them!

And that's all the news! 

• Like 8

Good to hear on your Haze!

The R.P.P's look great now, even little guy is looking much better.

Damn man, how many seeds did you throw down??????????? LMAO!!!!!

I HOPE your bugs are gone too!!!!!

• Like 1

Hope you were able to kill all those little plant eating bastards.

Hamme’s dropping seeds....sweet. Can’t wait to see them in all their Hydro Glory 

• Like 2

Your little "cuts" have been getting hit with "The Spray" every 3 days. Spinosad in it. By the time they are healthy, no bugs should be left.

They are in separate area of the house, on hard surface, with no carpet around or anything for them to hide in. 

Sure hope all your nasties are gone!

• Like 2

Looking good Hamme what are you feeding the girls? Real health green colour. I have lots of seeds to sprout also cant beat searching for your own keepers :verrygood

• Like 2

Thanks Snydgrow!

I only use these two bottles. Floranova grow - obviously for veg - and Floranova bloom. 

gallery_6495_18712_40922.jpg

And a bottle of pH minus, mostly from Dutchro.

• Like 4

I have never really seen any difference when i did use pk13/14. So i decided not to use it anymore.

• Like 1

Il have to try this i think we get so used to doing something dont even think to see is it actually doing something i always assumed it did but maybe flowers would start to swell without it anyway. My next grow il do a side by side to compare :tu

• Like 2

I'm curious to know what the results will be of your test, if the use of pk 13/14 gives better results i ll start using it too. :)

• Like 2

I checked my five R.P.P. x Chemdawg plants for pests the Jet way and i think it's safe to say they are clean!

IMG_4731.thumb.JPG.8699b330e59631b7f81b6f47edcad2da.JPG

My table isn't tho.

Peace!

• Like 5

Sweet...hopefully they are gone for good...

• Like 1

I sure hope so bro! Clean healthy cuts from a good mother, beat seeds in every way if you ask me. 

• Like 3

Since it is hard feeding small rock-wool cubes from the bottom without wetting the top too, after a few days they are covered with that nasty green shit called algae.

IMG_4740.thumb.JPG.1d0d396ae3933842abfcef337757e53f.JPG

And here is the Amnesia cut i posted a picture from last Thursday. I've put her under 600 watts hps just a few days ago and notice the growth!

IMG_4741.thumb.JPG.69212843ec9c0de2802864fe48e3d5ba.JPG

I'll let her grow nice and big to supply me with fresh clones. The one beneath her is probably going to make it too. 

And last but not least, i've installed the first three plant supporters that i've used before. They kinda work like a net, while the plants are still mobile. Frankly, i didn't like growing with a net  very much, that's why i dusted these of. 

IMG_4743.thumb.JPG.252997d4a17c382e078752a971a4537d.JPG

Allow me to cite a quite quotable quote:

Catch you all on a later note! 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, ifish said:

Fans with no guard make me nervous lol

Especially when you run into one with your head lol Looks like Finger ouch potential lol

• Haha 1

No kidding, screw around and bump it and there goes a plant......that would suck....I’d rather bump my head...lol

• Haha 4

Well, i  certainly am glad ya'll are fans of my fan, but do you have anything to say about the plants maybe? :P

• Haha 3