•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Got to have a bad grow every once in a while, keeps you on your game. 

• Like 1

Thanks buddies! 

Small yields like my current one are devastating to my motivation, but i still have plants in veg that i won't toss. Switching to led will be my final attempt and depending on the results of that i decide if i call it quits. Then i know i've tried enough to say it ain't for me or it is. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hamme Hydro said:

Thanks buddies! 

Small yields like my current one are devastating to my motivation, but i still have plants in veg that i won't toss. Switching to led will be my final attempt and depending on the results of that i decide if i call it quits. Then i know i've tried enough to say it ain't for me or it is. 

I felt the same way when I took down my small "Mom" screen. Was pathetic, and seemed a waste of my time and electrical energy.........................I got over it....................live n learn.

• Like 3

I would have been gone a long time ago, if I quit when I messed up lol. Try frying plants, air frying them, feeding them algae ha ha ha and having them die 2 weeks before harvest. Now that you cry over lol. I've had a few runs where I didnt' pull well. Think we all have. Does seem like waste of time and money. Figure we are really lucky if majority of what we pop does well, some just do not.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Hamme Hydro said:

Thanks buddies! 

Had 2 runs of terrible yields a year ago. I re-evaluated my grows and tweaked everything. Now I’m hitting the highest gram per watt numbers I’ve ever seen. You grow well man. LEDs make it easy to control your other limiting factors and I’m sure in your hands you’ll kill it!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Hamme Hydro said:

Thanks buddies! 

I was feeling the same way before I switched to Octopots my last 2 grows where the worst I’ve ever had dead plants,  deficiencies , insects poor yield , soil had issues I felt like I forgot everything I ever learned in all these years 

hell 1 to 2 years now I’ve killed more plants then I’ve grown 

so don’t give up ! It not for everyone but bro you got the magic 

just change things up a bit I did and happier for it 

paps

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, ifish said:

Right people back to work , smoke breaks over lol  : )

:withstupid:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

12 minutes ago, Hamme Hydro said:

Thanks for your kinds words brothers and sister! You are all right, i won't quit! :)

Damn it.....................was hoping to corner the market on Amnesia Haze...........................:verryangry:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

24 minutes ago, ifish said:

Right people back to work , smoke breaks over lol  : )

You calling me lazy?? :evil:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Ifish told me to get to work, so i did! :D

I planted the seedlings into crates on my other location and moved the five R.P.P. x Chemdawg plants to their final positions. And today the 2nd of July I switched the clock to 12/12. Frankly the fifth one is still too small for this, but a democratic decision was made. Perhaps i'll toss the fifth one.  

Anyways, here's the pictures.

IMG_4766.thumb.JPG.8251108b1b3c8a668723bff46249363a.JPG

IMG_4765.thumb.JPG.bf3083593a850d96f6a19d3badc0e239.JPG

IMG_4763.thumb.JPG.034183b85e88460584644743554340a5.JPG

• Like 7

I topped them once  and then LST around the rings indeed. It works kinda like a screen, with the benefit of the plants remaining mobile. 

• Like 1

Yesterday i started another grow at my other location. Almost sixty regular seeds from so many different strains that i didn't feel like writing it down anymore. Too much of a hassle and i like to keep growing as much fun as possible. Soon as it reeks of real work i am off. Anyways, here come the pictures of the seedlings that are about a week and a half old and were germinated in rock-wool.

IMG_4769.thumb.JPG.457b2d339ab35793954f2a35ecd91773.JPG

They are so small, that you can hardly see them. Hopefully it will be my last round with hps before i switch to led. The bigger the yield, the better the chance. 

I planted the seeds into the rock-wool particles which are made from recycled slabs and a few new ones. If i had used only new slabs, i would have broken them into three parts to ft into the crates, instead of small particles. The reason i did this is because the were wet and broke into pieces when trying to get them out of the plastic covers.  

IMG_4770.thumb.JPG.66437f174d42f074d9c627ec40720eaf.JPG

I filled the barrel with about a hundred gallon of tap water which i then adjusted to Ec 1.6 and pH 5.7. Since i was out of GHE i tried Dutch Pro A + B and both bottles went entirely into the barrel before the Ec was desirable. Then i pumped the water into the tray and let the medium get fully saturated.  With slabs laying on the floor the irrigation wasn't as good leaving dry spots here and there, which may very well be why my previous round wasn't what i hoped it would be. The crates are a millimeter from the floor and have holes in the side and the bottom. Meaning everything surely gets wet. 

IMG_4771.thumb.JPG.957b3a6747db476664175d2ac3ac50cf.JPG

Since all plants have sprouted from regular seeds, i have to find and kill the men. Some growers seem to be able to tell gender during veg, so can ya'll tell me if this is a boy or a girl? :D

IMG_4773.thumb.JPG.75d3c79dafa0bc17c3de8aa12e43c3e7.JPG

A plunger pump is kept in the barrel to mix the nutriment thoroughly with the tap water. When the water and nutriment are not properly mixed, the meters don't show the actual values. 

Thanks for reading me and peace!

• Like 3

The five R.P.P. x Chemdawg cuts are doing fine. Not much to mention, so here are the pics! 

IMG_4778.thumb.JPG.7f90f65cf83a70714d1344ae5ffb42a8.JPG

IMG_4783.thumb.JPG.e79410240d01dfe1286709de0ba83a78.JPG

IMG_4782.thumb.JPG.72e24d2af30f044bddc4b61ed3db7019.JPG

IMG_4780.thumb.JPG.6eef91da5990b5243f50d93f5abff18a.JPG

IMG_4779.thumb.JPG.389995af9a4c45014d57b054754d4ede.JPG

And thus far no bugs!

Peace!

• Like 7

Damn nice garden Hamm

• Like 2

Meet my Dutch Shepperd puppy! 

IMG_4785.thumb.JPG.33687beec88e673f8cdd2cd95914b53c.JPG

What does this have to do with growing? Nothing! But i just don't care! ;) 

• Like 4

We're  two days into the second week of flowering and the five R.P.P. x Chemdawg cuttings are doing fine. 

IMG_4796.thumb.JPG.671b0ef496768127092719f242ea1209.JPG

IMG_4792.thumb.JPG.06cb400995b5c99609a1c65f4db47318.JPG

IMG_4791.thumb.JPG.92652c62fc9f306662acf97cff2aa8e2.JPG

IMG_4790.thumb.JPG.a8248bd09fa78d024a44c57508224e66.JPG

IMG_4797.thumb.JPG.c03dff1aac119e54df0e4a24bc2f9223.JPG

Unfortunately i discovered some bugs again.Either i didn't get them all or my grow-room isn't op to par. Plenty of time to ponder about that now.  Perhaps growing in a tent is an idea to keep bugs out the door. Cause i am pretty sure the cuts were clean.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

They look great Hamme, too bad the bugs think so too. 

• Like 1

There’s stuff you can get for people bitting their nails ( like a nail varnish ) , real bitter tasting , maybe put a dab on your shoes . Make her taste it and then show her you putting it on shoes , then force her to taste shoe again ( rub on her lips ) she will get the message : )

a metal tin with metal lid , fill with coins , washers and metal nuts inside , shake hard ( your anger taken out on the tin ) beside her ear when bad ( very noisy ) or a spray plain tap water in the face . Once she understands the rules you’ll be happy , she will be happy and tin or spray bottle goes into the bin : )

when guests are at the house and you want her to behave , just lift the tin or spray bottle down from the shelf and place on the coffee table  , she will understand : )

Also , while play fighting always roll her on to her back at the end this shows she is submissive to you and you are alpha male and always out stare her when she’s bad : )

and never be relax on the rules always strict with the rules as she will push them to see boundarys , ( just her learning , like what we do with our plants to get to know them )

this is for people who are uncomfortable with the old fashioned way : ) 

• Like 3