•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

HillCrest

Hillcrest IS back this time with more Auto Mikromachine

Hi ladies and gents.

Many of the older crowd will remember me.

Many of you helped me out in many ways from advice to free test seeds even ......waves at whazzup....hupla....sannie.....vito......carper......cloneman ....eskobar......etc etc. Sorry if I missed you out 😏

I did say I was starting a grow last year after a few years off due to personal curcumstances which I explained to many but it didnt happen. WELL this year circumstances are much better so I WILL be starting my outside grow for personal use ONLY. The grows nothing massive 2-3 plants but for those in the UK you may find it useful.

Im sticking with Auto Mikromachine fem yet again as I've never found any strain grow so well in this climate and give such a great smoke/high and quantity.... Ok rain can be an issue and lost abit due to rot but what was left was AWESOME in quantity and quality. There's just no need to grow bloody midget plants in the UK ....lowryders....fuck that shit. Heres the last grow of Auto Mikromachine fem (includes some shitty lowryders) from almost 4 years ago https://www.opengrow.com/topic/47267-one-auto-mikromachine-plus-lowryder-2-to-follow/page__fromsearch__1

Seeds arrive in next few days and will be started indoors using a prototype LED light donated to me from a friend on here back then. Erm ....think it was silversurfer.... Sorry if thats wrong it WAS 4 years ago.

Will be planted out in general garden dirt with a mix in of Canna bio soil and only feed with canna bio bloom every now and then.

Regards as ever

Hillcrest 😉

• Like 9

Thx all and im very happy to be back. Glad to see members I know and have had chats with before.

Seems quiter than I remember and yeah I know there are larger communties around but I like it here. Seems to me also there are a few members with attitudes on here that need reigning in....or is it rainng in lol ? I dont remember users on this forum EVER telling another member to "fuck off" just because they dont agree with them . WTF is going on here ?

• Like 4

I saw that, it was ridiculous. That is fairly uncommon.

The place is generally friendly, but drama pops up. Some personalities don't mix, misunderstandings occur, people take sides, blah, blah, blah.

• Like 3

Welcome back hillcrest

Looking forward to your post

Yes lately some here have been a little testie at times

Lol

Peace

Papalag

• Like 1

Only two auto mikromachine seeds currently between moist cotton wipes PLUS a freebie on Russsian Doll from kannabia also. Shells just cracked after 48 Hrs and will be placed in ROOT IT sponges at 72 hrs. Once rooted fully in the sponges they will be going straight out in the dirt which will be a mix of normally garden topsoil (it ain't normal as I've conditioned it well ) and canna bio soil. Slight change to how I will be feeding these plants ..... I won't be using canna bio nutes but soil will be premixed with organic fert which contains mycorrhizal fungi, other bacteria and bio stimulants and top dressed with same every 5-8 weeks.

Bought a 20kg bag of this as I know the company very well and have had excellent results from a number of their products and need this much for my veg/fruit/lawn etc.

http://www.bioorganicgarden.co.uk/shop/mycorrhizal-fungi-for-shrubs-flowers-vegetables-fruits-trees-grass/symbio-mycogro-organic-starter-fertiliser-10kg/

more info:

http://www.symbio.co.uk/files/2015%20datasheets/horti/Symbio%20Mycogro%205.3.8.pdf

Will start posting photos once they hit the dirt outside.

Greetz

Hillcrest

• Like 2

Welcome back Hillcrest.

Allways nice to see a known name coming back to opengrow.

It´s also interesting to watch someone doing different things than yourself.( f.e. growing fem.autos, which I never did)

The vibe of opengrow changes with the regular posters.A significant change came,when another forum went down and a bunch of homeless growers entered here. They had to be educated, to behave like we do here (fortunately, there are the mods. and others who know how to act, when dramas show up.)

In the end it´s up to US to carry the flag of civilised conversation.

Good luck with your grow.

smile

• Like 5

Hi folks,

Well slight delay as it turned out the LED grow light was damaged so I had to rely on good old sunshine to bring on the seedlings which took awhile as there isn't much sun here :rolleyes: .

Anyway I've just planted the 3 seedlings out and yet another change to what I was going to do...... no Canna bio soil so I've dug the holes, lined the bottoms with good quality farmyard manure, place a layer of vegetable compost over this and filled in round the seedlings with a mix of garden dirt, veg compost and the Symbio organic fertiliser/Myco mix through.

As expected the auto's are coming along nicely and the Russian doll (non Auto) a little slower.

They all had a good watering in and will get another watering before I go away for 2 weeks (Prays for no extreme sunny days) A friend hopefully should keep an eye on these for me but shouldn't need much of a water till I'm back ...weather permitting.

Spaced around 3-4 foot apart. Russian doll in the middle.

gallery_4165_6008_140563.jpg

Auto Mikromachine 1

gallery_4165_6008_4080031.jpg

Russian Doll

gallery_4165_6008_1079263.jpg

Auto Mikromachine 2

gallery_4165_6008_3165780.jpg

Next post will be in around 3 week when I get back to see how they are coming along....or pronounce DOR (dead on return :) )

Will also make an announcement to who gets the seeds in the give away

Regards

Hillcrest

P.S. It's my Birthday so I'm going to open a bottle of champagne to celebrate digging the dirt again.

• Like 9

Happy birthday hillcrest

Hope all is alive on your return

Paps

• Like 1

I wish you also a happy birthday. :)

The cuban sativa in the lineage of russian doll is interesting.

Greets leo

• Like 1

Thx. I'm not holding out much hope for the doll in my climate due to rain but it should in theory finish about the same time as the mikromachines that have done well before. We will just have to wait and see.

regards

Hillcrest :wave:

• Like 1

I'm not sure how I missed this thread, but I've found it now.

I remember your last grow of Mikromachine some years ago... big buds on small plants! I'm looking to witness a repeat by watching this grow too.

I haven't seen much for Russian Doll grows, but it should be a good one... it's got good genetics in it.

It appears you like NL and AK47 in your auto plants... nothing at all wrong with that... I like those old strains too... they add character.

Happy belated birthday Hillcrest!

I hope you had a great celebration for your birthday!

Keep it green!

DesertGrown

• Like 1

i loove NL an i have an A.K. that just knocks me sideways everytime. :)

• Like 1

So as you know Im back, what a fucking amazing holiday (yeah many are wanting to know if they got seeds from the giveaway ..... im busy ..itll happen and the mods know im not a bullshitter and what I say happens)

here are some photos of the out door grow. Being away we have had here in UK everything from 25C weather to arctic chills over pasts few weeks and plants show it....plus pest shit. Im not worried regarding autos but I will be keeping a close eye on the fem so it doesnt fuck up the autos..... I'll pull it if it looks that way.

gallery_4165_6008_6413235.jpg

gallery_4165_6008_4453461.jpg

gallery_4165_6008_5896114.jpg

so much wind burn its unreal. Many looking at these who grow indoors may think ....damn they look bad.... yep they do .....but havin grown outdoors before I Know what gets thrown at em ....and what they can take..... their root system far exceeds any indoor plant so has the capability to recover far faster....... ok.... normally but we are in UK so take all I said take with a pinch of salt as we dont get stable or reliable weather lol

happy growing

Hillcrest

• Like 3

yep weathers been skitz :o

they had it rough! :(

poor babees

theyll bounce back :)

Shame cant be said for my salad lol. Time to dig up and replant. Bugger shot up whilst away and rocket, radish, spinach bolted. Can rescue some salad but radish just gone fiberous.

• Like 3

Sounds about like my 2017 outdoor gardening to this point. At least I didn't plant anything too early since the 2 day hail storm would have shredded it... or the two week late freeze, followed by high winds and 90 degrees F.... And, the grasshoppers are starting to grow up.... :wave:

PeAce

MrG

• Like 1

7 weeks since they first hit the dirt.

The 2 Auto Mikromachines have pest damage but I just nuked em with Pyrethrin so hopefully they will be all good. Both are flowering.

The Fem russian Doll is coming on lovely and obviously has good pest resistance as its planted between the 2 autos and hasnt been touched.

Auto 1 is planted in a corner close to a hedge so doesnt get the sun till late on. This was intentional, as a test for that spot and to whether I NEED TO CUT THE FECKING HEDGE DOWN :D

Shes looking a bit rough round the edges this one and will have to kerp my eyes on her incase she grows balls.

gallery_4165_6008_7171176.jpg

Auto 2 is way more out in the open and as you can see has grown larger than Auto 1

gallery_4165_6008_834743.jpg

The Russian doll is looking lovely and seems like its going to grow into a monster, I just hope our weather allows it to finish.

gallery_4165_6008_2311191.jpg

Need to do a bit of weeding round the bases of all plants.

Regards

Hillcrest

• Like 12