•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sparrow

Sugarpunch re-stock ?

Hello,

when comes the SugarPunch back ?

This Strain is the best and strongest in the shop !!!!

Best strain i have smoked !!!!!

WOW !!!!!!

• Like 3

I agreed one of the best

Was thinking about placing an order but may hold off till the restocking

• Like 2

I agree , one of the finest in shop if you love sativas. It is worth waiting as sannie won't put them out till they are right. Great things are worth waiting on!

• Like 2

Silverfields is a close cousin regular version., dankest weed I ever grew. Sugar Punch was out of stock when I bought my Silverfields. They both have the same super silver haze dad, but sugar Punch uses "the one" as a mom, silver fields mom is Killing fields, which is a cross of the one and Sannies jack.

If you can't wait, SF is an excellent choice, and you can make your own seeds! You will be very pleased with either.

• Like 4

When I get the out of stock blues, for a second chance to get them I look in the fem section(got the fem mix) if not check daily for the restock of those who placed an order but payment was never received. If I really can't live with regret, sannies Starters kit usually has stock. Could of sworn SP was in stock b4 not now though. Might, get that desperate for the Herijuana starters kit..

• Like 2

If something is out of stock and you haven't tried other selections, definitely drop those blues and go for something else.

Silverfields is a good sub for Sugar punch, but if you want a fem, Shackzilla never disappoints. It's a powerful as all fuck sativa dom, produces massively, and even newbie growers do well with it.

• Like 3

You can get. Order the fem mix. The seeds are in there. Peace.

• Like 1

The sugar punch will be back in stock in around 2-3 months, I am working on them right now.

A good replacement for the sugar punch would be the madberry

greetz sannie

• Like 7

Hi sannie,

Is sugar punch still due for restock in that time frame? Does that mean that they'll be available this month?

Several members have recommended them, so we're looking forward to the next batch. :)

Best,

bopper

In another thread, sannie posted:

We are gonna make new Sannie's Jack regular very soon and I expect to have new stock in around 3-4 months.

greetz sannie

It sounds as if it was expected for July - August. It will be three months in two days. :D

We understand that these things take time sannie. Thanks for keeping us updated and for the cool kinds of cannabis seeds you provide. :smoke

• Like 2

In another thread, sannie posted:

It sounds as if it was expected for July - August. It will be three months in two days. :D

We understand that these things take time sannie. Thanks for keeping us updated and for the cool kinds of cannabis seeds you provide. :smoke

Thanks, knew I had seen it somewhere..

I was told by a few, a couple years back, if I grew any I should grow this one :) So Sannie the madberry is just as good. So those two are on my list for future :)

I was told by a few, a couple years back, if I grew any I should grow this one :) So Sannie the madberry is just as good. So those two are on my list for future :)

Madberry is literally on its way to me. This made me more excited.

DB

Hi Sannie,

Any news on the sugar punch looking everyday to place my order but still out of stock :spliff: :spliff: :head_hurts_kr:

Lotta stuff was supposed to drop in July... Killing Fields F6.. but we wait patiently anyway, it's always worth it in the end.

Lotta stuff was supposed to drop in July... Killing Fields F6.. but we wait patiently anyway, it's always worth it in the end.

That's exactly right mate it's always worth the wait that's why I don't shop anywhere else for beans.

• Like 3

That's exactly right mate it's always worth the wait that's why I don't shop anywhere else for beans.

truth

I am a seed Hoarder .

Sugar Punch I have 60 in the stable.

Don,t grow it every year but have to keep up my inventory.

When it comes back into stock I would suggest Hoarding a couple packs for later.

Definitely worth the investment.

I threw a couple in the ground last year as replacements for another stain that was disappointing me.

Next spring I am planning a row of 6.

When it does comeback in stock I will be grabbing some more.

I am guessing it will not be long 3 months at best.

• Like 1

As my friend Barrie84 said

Awesome plant great taste and to the bone stone

Peace

• Like 1

When I first came on board here, it was my favorite pick while dreaming in his shop. I even emailed Sannie once to ask him the dreaded question from every noobie, " if you had to pick one strain...." and he emailed me back and said most definitely Sugar Punch.

Times were rocky the last two years and I never got the strain before it disappeared. But, I'm still waiting and hoping it comes back up. It's still the first one I'll buy when it comes up. Sounds legendary and one I knew I wanted right away.

peAce

mrG