•           ai.php.gif

sannie

New strains / Restocking seeds

As I have told in a previous topic we are doing and have done selections to get our strains to the next generation, working on our proven strains and getting on the next level. Working with fresh genetics is always a pleasure and seeing all those seedlings growing to smokable goodness will always be my thing.

Knutsel is helping me with doing the selections and he is doing a outstanding job and we have selected a lot of strong fresh plants to work with and make new seeds.

Our newest regular seeds Killing Fields F5

I am working on descriptions from a new breeders choice strain made by Knutsel : Blueberry Indica X Chemdawg / Killing Kush with the name Jahlicieus.

We are working hard to get strains restocked but plants just don't want to grow faster and we have to do with the space we have.

greetz sannie

• Like 41

Most understand that good things come to those who can wait... plants will take as much time as they need to finish their flowering processes, but the end product will be worth the wait.

Let us know when it's ready Sannie!

Jahlicious sounds like my kind of cross... I like Chemdawg and/or blueberry crosses... they make intense flavors mixed together.

I'm not surprised that Knutsel has created another exciting strain... everything with his name on it is worth the coin... he's a good cannabis breeder with proven strains.

• Like 9

I am working on descriptions from a new breeders choice strain made by Knutsel : Blueberry Indica X Chemdawg / Killing Kush with the name Jahlicieus.

I think I need a minute........

I have admired knutsels work for a long time and when I see the killing Kush is used. One of my all time favorites was from the fem offering long long ago.

Today is what you call a good day for news!

• Like 7

YESSS :D this is fantastic news... now I just have to decide if I blow my spare money all at once

• Like 2

It's a beautiful day here in Seattle, I think I'll take a hike to the ATM machine and grab some cash.

B)

• Like 2

Ooooo grabbed a pack of Jahlisieus! This will be epic.

• Like 3

Jahlicieus ordered!

Knutsel never disappoints!

• Like 5

My Jahlicieus came in w/ Turkish Landrace. Stoked. Have another pack of Jahlicieus on order.

• Like 2

I just got Jahlicieus in the mail today. It sounds, well, jahlicieus. Can't wait to grow it. If it's relaxing, got some blueberry genetics, I'm down.

• Like 5

Jahlicieus has sprouted!

I keep thinking this is one of the best genetics cocktails in the shop.

I can't wait to see if the killing fields influence brings higher yields and size.

I'll keep you posted.

• Like 7

I have high hopes for Jahlicieus, everything I've ran w/ BBI in it from the shop is enhanced greatly. NBD is an all time fave. Have a small stash of OD made years ago w/ NBD x White Russian clone.

Jah should be special being 50% BBI

Then

Chem, Bubba, jack, more blue berry (sativa) killa queen, nycd... yeah. I'm excited to say the least.

• Like 1

NBD is very good to say the least.

• Like 1

Jahlicieus has sprouted!

I keep thinking this is one of the best genetics cocktails in the shop.

I can't wait to see if the killing fields influence brings higher yields and size.

I'll keep you posted.

You have my attention good sir!

• Like 1

Sannie,

Are the Killing Fields F6 seeds still on-track to be in the shop in July? Also, will you have any new pictures, or input on the pheno's available in these new regular seeds vs. what was in the feminized version, for example, from a couple of years ago?

As always thank you for your hard work

• Like 1

Quick question on the Jahlicieus, is it Pre '98 Bubba or KO Kush mated with Killing Fields #7 to make Killing Kush? Getting conflicting info between the shop, forums and seedfinder. I ask because for every pack of anything I buy I write down the lineage back a few generations or more.

@douglasfurtrapper how are the Jahlicieus Janie doing? Almost a month old eh? Stoked

Quick question on the Jahlicieus, is it Pre '98 Bubba or KO Kush mated with Killing Fields #7 to make Killa Kush? Getting conflicting info between the shop, forums and seedfinder. I ask because for every pack of anything I buy I write down the lineage back a few generations or more.

@douglasfurtrapper how are the Jahlicieus Janie doing? Almost a month old eh? Stoked

She/he is looking healthy. Still short and yet to show sex. I would expect an expression soon. Shortest of all the seedlings the same age. I'll update if anything good happens.
  • Like 3