•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

sannie

New strains / Restocking seeds

13 minutes ago, JetDro said:

I think I would like to run PF also....................believe it was Mr. Dirt that liked it so much........................I have Prof P's Salmon River if anyone would trade for PF.....:)

Sweet, you buy that expensive one, I'll buy Sannies, whatever you want I am not picky ha ha ha and trade hehehe

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

What did you think of SR? I'm about ready to get back to some sativa doms. I love some indica, too, but I need some sativa.

Hey Garden, maybe we can take our seeds to heaven to grow. lol.. I want to grow every single one, too. crazy!

OH I know! I will die before I pop what I have!~ and hell no one to will them too, Who is the youngenns here lol I will the youngens my seeds ha ha

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

It was 1 degree here this morning.. Gonna be 66 tomorrow. :blink:

That is a KILLER for pain levels :( But maybe the sun will make you feel wonderful lol

• Like 2

I can feel spring coming in my feet and ankles. Seasonal changes and the recent rainy period are not my friend.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, gardenartus said:

OH I know! I will die before I pop what I have!~ and hell no one to will them too, Who is the youngenns here lol I will the youngens my seeds ha ha

I’ve been thinking about this a lot lately. I don’t have anyone picked to will mine to, but I want to make sure I think about it so they don’t get tossed in the trash when I die. 

I mentioned it to somebody else and they said they’ve been talking about it a little, too. We have to find some young people to teach how to grow good pot and respect good genetics. They’ll be responsible for keeping the good stuff in the pot scene going in case corporate or govt. steps in and tries to change the way things are now. 

We just need to keep the genetics safe. That means teaching younger people. It’s something for us all to think about, with all of the treasures of seeds we own and have collected during our lives. 

It would be a shame to lose them all. 

Peace

• Like 6

16 hours ago, gardenartus said:

Sweet, you buy that expensive one, I'll buy Sannies, whatever you want I am not picky ha ha ha and trade hehehe

I already have the seeds......................bought from somewhere else last year...............would you like to trade a few for PF???? I WAS serious!

16 hours ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

What did you think of SR? I'm about ready to get back to some sativa doms. I love some indica, too, but I need some sativa.

Hey Garden, maybe we can take our seeds to heaven to grow. lol.. I want to grow every single one, too. crazy!

I did like it, very potent, good taste, grew very well, colored up at the finish. It just does not "speak to me" for some reason, and want to try the PF line is all.

@Mr Goodfellow and @JetDro and @Sunnyvale and @gardenartus and @Misterdirt and anybody I missed, have patience my friends, I have the Pineapple Fields, Birds of Paradise, Cherry Vanilla Cookies and Super Silver Blue Magoo from Prof P, so of course we're going to make F2's for us to play with and MrG is going to help. As far as Sannie's we have the cream of the crop, Sannie's Jack, Sugar Punch and 30 Silverfields, we ain't hurting for seed. I've already started a couple of Sugar Punch's and should be ready to take cuttings by the time I get there, I'll have enough for you MrG.along with cuts of BOH and Skywalker OG, get ready to hit the ground running, looks like I have everything timed perfect regarding the cuttings. I will arrive on the 3rd, mix my soil on the 5th, let it set for 3 weeks to become a little active and plant the cuttings in Octopots on the morning of 420, then hit the streets to celebrate!:smoke

That's the plan!

Baq

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

I’ve been thinking about this a lot lately. I don’t have anyone picked to will mine to, but I want to make sure I think about it so they don’t get tossed in the trash when I die. 

I mentioned it to somebody else and they said they’ve been talking about it a little, too. We have to find some young people to teach how to grow good pot and respect good genetics. They’ll be responsible for keeping the good stuff in the pot scene going in case corporate or govt. steps in and tries to change the way things are now. 

We just need to keep the genetics safe. That means teaching younger people. It’s something for us all to think about, with all of the treasures of seeds we own and have collected during our lives. 

It would be a shame to lose them all. 

Peace

All my stuff will go to my youngest son.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, baqualin said:

@Mr Goodfellow and @JetDro and @Sunnyvale and @gardenartus and @Misterdirt and anybody I missed, have patience my friends, I have the Pineapple Fields, Birds of Paradise, Cherry Vanilla Cookies and Super Silver Blue Magoo from Prof P, so of course we're going to make F2's for us to play with and MrG is going to help. As far as Sannie's we have the cream of the crop, Sannie's Jack, Sugar Punch and 30 Silverfields, we ain't hurting for seed. I've already started a couple of Sugar Punch's and should be ready to take cuttings by the time I get there, I'll have enough for you MrG.along with cuts of BOH and Skywalker OG, get ready to hit the ground running, looks like I have everything timed perfect regarding the cuttings. I will arrive on the 3rd, mix my soil on the 5th, let it set for 3 weeks to become a little active and plant the cuttings in Octopots on the morning of 420, then hit the streets to celebrate!:smoke

That's the plan!

Baq

I think I better put that on the calendar! :lol:

I've made a few new contacts lately too. Breeders, dirt people, feed people.. I may get a few chickens this year. heh

1 hour ago, baqualin said:

All my stuff will go to my youngest son.

Excellent! Make sure he knows the importance, and the right people to look too. Can you imagine the number of seeds that will disappear if people don't treat it like an asset or an estate matter? it would really be a shame. Maybe I'll give mine to your son, too, lol. I sure wish I had one! 

peace

• Like 1

We need to keep boards like this one alive too, otherwise the seeds won't mean anything to the youth and they'll feed them to the birds.

• Like 2

Damn, sounds like I need to move to Colorado. Too bad the winters there suck. But hey, we can still try and do a mini get together this summer. I’m up for a road trip.

12 minutes ago, Justcozz said:

Damn, sounds like I need to move to Colorado. Too bad the winters there suck. But hey, we can still try and do a mini get together this summer. I’m up for a road trip.

If you're going to freeze your ass off anyway, Michigan has a higher plant limit. 12/person for medical, +12 each for any people you become a caregiver for; 12/household for recreational.

Then again, Colorado is known to have mountains.

• Like 1

Yep and rec can hold 10 Os, can't all be in sight, but legal for 10. You can gift 2.5 Os legally under rec as well. Our world got a bit brighter with the passing of, now let's just hope they don't take home grow rights away with the big corporate take over.

Hey @Misterdirt something really cool, our law with the edibles, the fluid liquid of 32 ounce is equal to an O, A lawyer in Grand Rapids got a guy off proving if we have 5 patients, patient ourself, we can legally have over 6 THOUSAND grams of cannabis oil. You can only have I think 15 under rec.

If you have overages, turn it into oil, tincutures, honey. 32 ounces equals an O. :)

• Like 3

Out here in Cali, the limit is 6 plants total per residence. But, can keep ALL that you grow, no limits. Also allowed to gift 1oz. 

The area is awesome, amazing Mountain View’s, lakes,, everything I could want...but the cold sucks. I need Arizona to become a full on legal state...

• Like 2

Check out the view from my backyard 20190301_094459.thumb.jpg.a0c8c88519a8b8733cb45ed8c67de720.jpg

• Like 10
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, HUFFnPUFF said:

But you need MI higher plant limit with that climate :rofl

Maybe I should have insulated my house. I knew I forgot something.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, gardenartus said:

That would be Perfect for me :)

I want the mountains AND the higher plant limit! But it doesn't look like MI will be getting any mountains soon, so...

• Like 3
  • Haha 1