•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

sannie

New strains / Restocking seeds

I was doing math, Wow!!! Yea Boy, maKe it all into oil lol

There are 907 grams in 32 ounces, our law permits the equivalent to equal one ounce. That means a patient could have 2267 and one half grams of oil and be within legal limits. This means a caregiver, if with 5 patients, and a patient themselves could hold over 13k grams! lol
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, gardenartus said:

I was doing math, Wow!!! Yea Boy, maKe it all into oil lol

There are 907 grams in 32 ounces, our law permits the equivalent to equal one ounce. That means a patient could have 2267 and one half grams of oil and be within legal limits. This means a caregiver, if with 5 patients, and a patient themselves could hold over 13k grams! lol

I found this, looks like you are calculating differently than the state. Most states have max limits on concentrates, so I checked it out.

551D71D2-4979-4030-A0BF-32B3FD7C8E85.thumb.png.0527bfd3310206aed8060af87898b008.png

it looks like they have limits on concentrates. I saw that you were counting an oz worth of oil. The state has equivalencies for the amount of THC found in an oz of flower. Here in Cali, possession limit is 8 grams for concentrates.

• Like 2

Nice view from you house man! Hell, maybe I'll move to where you live! lol. Gorgeous. I have to go on top of the hill to see the craggy 14K mountains to the west. They're about 25 miles away. Do you get a lot of snow down in your valley? Looks very similar to this area.

peace

• Like 1

We get snow quite a bit, it just melts quickly. Usually 4-12 inches every storm. 3 days before the pic, we had 8 inches and white out conditions. Then got some rain and washed it all away. My driveway resembles a mud bog, got to drive in 4WD to keep from digging ruts. As a good friend would say “it’s sloppier than goat cum on a mossy rock” hahaha, he has a lot of those. My favorite “hornier than a three pecker pup in a kennel full of bitches”

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Justcozz said:

I found this, looks like you are calculating differently than the state. Most states have max limits on concentrates, so I checked it out.

551D71D2-4979-4030-A0BF-32B3FD7C8E85.thumb.png.0527bfd3310206aed8060af87898b008.png

it looks like they have limits on concentrates. I saw that you were counting an oz worth of oil. The state has equivalencies for the amount of THC found in an oz of flower. Here in Cali, possession limit is 8 grams for concentrates.

That is for rec that is 15 grams, our medical is 36 ounces lol I have it TOO LOW lol A Lawyer here in Grand Rapids won a case on oil and had the guy at 6K + oil got it dismissed because of the equivalent :)  The cannabis oil is liquid, not gaseous

• Like 3

like it should! you should be able to do batches and store it, not be forced to use up what you have before making more

uh dont even get me started on these things like tiny puny plant limits that forces people to act different from how life should be

• Like 2

On 3/6/2019 at 9:48 PM, baqualin said:

@Mr Goodfellow and @JetDro and @Sunnyvale and @gardenartus and @Misterdirt and anybody I missed, have patience my friends, I have the Pineapple Fields, Birds of Paradise, Cherry Vanilla Cookies and Super Silver Blue Magoo from Prof P, so of course we're going to make F2's for us to play with and MrG is going to help. As far as Sannie's we have the cream of the crop, Sannie's Jack, Sugar Punch and 30 Silverfields, we ain't hurting for seed. I've already started a couple of Sugar Punch's and should be ready to take cuttings by the time I get there, I'll have enough for you MrG.along with cuts of BOH and Skywalker OG, get ready to hit the ground running, looks like I have everything timed perfect regarding the cuttings. I will arrive on the 3rd, mix my soil on the 5th, let it set for 3 weeks to become a little active and plant the cuttings in Octopots on the morning of 420, then hit the streets to celebrate!:smoke

That's the plan!

Baq

Oh yeahhhh bro. Thanks 

i have the ms uni, Huckleberry spacequeen So you also going to het those when i make F2 bro. 

(Out of likes)

• Like 3

For the Autoflowering fans, fastbuds genetics joined Sanniesshop.

We begin with 6 strains to see how this will develop.

fastbid-promo.jpg

Enjoy 

greets sannie

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, sannie said:

For the Autoflowering fans, fastbuds genetics joined Sanniesshop.

We begin with 6 strains to see how this will develop.

fastbid-promo.jpg

Enjoy 

greets sannie

Now we're cooking with Propane

Awesome

Love their LSD25

GG4

They emailed me, smoothie been released

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

Hell yes, they all look great. Guess I'm going to be ordering some auto seeds. Bet autos will do great in octopots. 

• Like 3

Nice. I have grown out guerilla C-4-matic, G14 and Green Crack from Fast Buds.

I thought the smoke on the Green Crack was the best, yield too.

The C-4-matic had a nice color on her calyxes.

The G14 was small, but I think just too wet in my location for her.

Maybe Sannie can extend into some autos....?

If I can get some of these SJ beans going over summer, and get a boy,

will try to cross with some autos from Jack Herer lines...  ;-)

• Like 2

any chance  of ko kush coming back to the shop  &shiva or shack? i would much rather be able to buy quality boutique strains that sannies has built his &the shops reputation on  it seems like commerce is getting the upper hand as usual (or expected)  the automatic de_gradeing of cannabis doesnt need encouraging in my mind they are already available in just about every shop youcan find on the net

• Like 2