•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

sannie

New strains / Restocking seeds

Any news on the restocking?

I'll order a couple of Jack packs and waiting a while for the regular version to be available.

Would be nice to have some jack seeds before december/end of year.

Cheers

@douglasfurtrapper any updates on your jahlicius?

• Like 1

Wasn't someone complaining of hermie problems on that strain a while back? Never heard anything else from anyone growing it. It sounds great, and a nice mix.

peace

mrG

@douglasfurtrapper any updates on your jahlicius?

The seed I popped back a few months ago turned out to be a male.

I did dust a sugar punch with the pollen so it wasn't a total loss.

I popped another two seeds in the mean time and I'm 90% sure they are female. Today was the first day I could make out that first little white hair. I'll know 100% in a couple of days.

So those might find a way into a grow coming up in a few weeks.

• Like 2

Nothing like poping some seeds : )

Makes me feel like a littel kid again never gets old

Spread the love going to put a few egg plants under the hps love eggplant maybe plant some garlic and moos lobsta

makes me happy to dream about it all day

• Like 2

I am waiting on a small order. Will make a larger order when Kollossus, Sugar Punch, Jack F9, and others return or arrive in stock. Til then, I got Boudica, Jalisco Jaze, Mad Chem, and Shiva x Herijuana freebees to fuck with for awhile. A roundabout date would be nice, so I know when to save a wad of cash to throw at Sannie and his breeders ;)

• Like 3

That shiva x heri is going into flower in a few weeks. Really psyched on that one!

• Like 3

@douglasfurtrapper males are totally gifts :) jah-sugar-licious has me salavating. Let me know how those go. May have a PM your way. I think those will be some special special. Glad to hear you have some ladies on the horizon though. I have a pack and a half hanging out, sent half a pack to Indican cause he's a seed shore and he will probably get to them before me, plus dude is kind to me.

@GreenAngel do what I do, set that was aside with extra, sit on it. Then get super excited because you see what you want came in stock and go on a spending spree. I still find myself grabbing things here and there. I'll even grab for trade gait haha. Patience is so hard though, I can thank my lady for making me a diligent man.

• Like 2

Nothing like poping some seeds : )

Makes me feel like a littel kid again never gets old

Spread the love going to put a few egg plants under the hps love eggplant maybe plant some garlic and moos lobsta

makes me happy to dream about it all day

I hear you bro. Every time. I just dropped a dozen or so for a small run while I get a better space together. Half are up already in less than 3 days. They never cease to create the excitement.

peAce

mrG

@douglasfurtrapper males are totally gifts :) jah-sugar-licious has me salavating. Let me know how those go. May have a PM your way. I think those will be some special special. Glad to hear you have some ladies on the horizon though. I have a pack and a half hanging out, sent half a pack to Indican cause he's a seed shore and he will probably get to them before me, plus dude is kind to me.

@GreenAngel do what I do, set that was aside with extra, sit on it. Then get super excited because you see what you want came in stock and go on a spending spree. I still find myself grabbing things here and there. I'll even grab for trade gait haha. Patience is so hard though, I can thank my lady for making me a diligent man.

Right on. I made a few crosses this year I'm excited about. I crossed a few ladies with an afgooey x tangle x OG.

The ladies are: boudica x silverfields

sugar punch

nor'easter (chemdawg d x snow dog)

• Like 3

I've been growing it for 6 years this winter.

I actually thought of it when you asked about clones getting weaker over time and clonings. It has been cloned over, and over, and over and has not changed one bit.

• Like 2

Yeah, I remember you talking about it and I believe I was ooogling over the looks, too... (I'm like that). That's good to hear about the cloning. Seems some people have a different view, or are just paranoid/supertisious(?)..

I'm about to get into the world of cloning and keeping mothers, within reason (doubtful.... I will probably always make more than I need). Got me a dome and heat mat. And, a house I plan on being in for a long time. I'd love to create a few one offs to share with all the peeps who have been so nice to me, and everybody else! That's down the road and will evolve organically.

I'll be watchin the nor'easter!

peace

mrG

• Like 2

I'd say as far as cloning goes, if you have good plant health the clone can come back from lost vigor. That being said it's entirely possible some genetics don't hold up to cloning over and over. With Nor'easter I couldn't tell you how far removed the plant I have now is from the one I got originally. I'm sure some plants would lose something after that many reiterations. So a mix of myth and truth.

gallery_15954_5464_838602.jpg

gallery_15954_5464_1212611.jpeg

Nor'easter

• Like 14

With so many of those seeds I can't grow any right now or the forseeable future. So pm if you want.

• Like 2

Yes, I totally remember her. That's the one I was thinking of. I love the dark blueish leaves in that last pic. it must be an enjoyable smoke if you kept it going. Thanks!

peace

mrG

• Like 2

I also asked for skunk/afghani x shack with an order but I got more heri x shiva. Not a problem for me, but I still look forward to seeing some grows on here.

• Like 1

I doubted between those two, but I 'need' a kick ass indica, because i've got 6 shackzilla's, 2 Silverfields, 2 Chocolate Diesels and a G39 (sativa leaning) cut.

I think i'm going to order the Chocolate Rain and ask for the skunk/afghani x shack.

• Like 3

I hear you Sunny. I picked up a couple of indica crosses from Indican. I've been really enjoying the sativa doms I have, and I want to continue with them, but some days I just need the "hammer". ;-).

I'm about to do my very first buy from Sannies Shop. I need some of the new NAW gear and I hope I can grab a Sannies and an Eskobar. I'll be stoked.

best vibes bro

peAce

mrG

• Like 2

Argh,

i decided to make an order today and what did i find out?

Jack is out of stock, both reg and fem versions...

Sad day :(

Any info on Jack restock? Or do I have to go with Shackzilla?

Cheers

I just putted in some extra stock from the sannie's jack feminized

greetz sannie

• Like 4