•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

sannie

New strains / Restocking seeds

The first of the new breeders choice feminized strains is now in the shop :

Motherlode kush (madkush X Motherlode)

Motherlodekush-banner-home.jpg

Good strain for starting growers and growers that are looking for a medium size plant with high potency and medical qualities, indica dominant hybrid with around the 9 weeks of flowering.

Enjoy

greetz sannie

• Like 14

18 hours ago, Sunnyvale said:

Nice @sannie 

are they also coming regular seeds from the Motherlode or will it stay fem only?

keep up the good work.

SV :wave: 

For the moment we have only made feminized seeds with the Motherlode but who knows what the feature will bring.

greetz sannie

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, sannie said:

For the moment we have only made feminized seeds with the Motherlode but who knows what the feature will bring.

greetz sannie

Thanks bro! I will take a pack the next time i Will order. 

Any news on the Molokai Frost x Killing Fields. I saw a couple photos on IG, and I can’t stop thinking about her :rolleyes:

I always amazed by your photos Sannie. They are beautiful:verrygood.

It is awesome wall art, bet most people dont even know that these are trichomen of a cannabis plant. :lol:

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Sunnyvale said:

Thanks bro! I will take a pack the next time i Will order. 

Any news on the Molokai Frost x Killing Fields. I saw a couple photos on IG, and I can’t stop thinking about her :rolleyes:

I always amazed by your photos Sannie. They are beautiful:verrygood.

It is awesome wall art, bet most people dont even know that these are trichomen of a cannabis plant. :lol:

Thanks for the thumbs up!

I have grown a couple of the Molokai frost X Killingfields plants just to know what we have in our hands, the plants are very good smoke but not the clone I was looking for. But I have seen here growing and smoking this cross as we speak so I know what to expect from this cross. As a breeder, this is important info.

greetz sannie

• Like 6

Today I have put in 4 new strains from Dynasty Genetics.

Buying a pack of Dynasty seeds will get you an extra pack of 5 Honey badger haze or Spiderbite seeds.

Dynasty-4newstrains-banner-home.jpg

Enjoy them

I am working on NAW and when they have given me the needed info this section can go online again also.

There is also a deal with Fastbud auto flowers and they will be stocking Sanniesshop very soon.

greets sannie

• Like 8
  • Sad 1

Awesome genetics and Dynasty is very special imo. 90 euro is a lot of money, but Dynasty i am glad Dynasty is back with new strains at Sannie. Now i am need to save more to make an order :P  

• Like 2

That is right in the price range for most Dynasty seeds.

Splurging every once in a while is worth it, for some breeders. Prof. P. is one of those breeders. I bought Pineapple Fields and highly recommend it. It's tremendous fun figuring out which phenos you've gotten.

• Like 4

Indeed @Misterdirt its in the price range of Dynasty. I am glad i can now order Dynasty in the Netherlands. 

@sannie Will be there also the Ms universe F2 and platium Huckleberry cookies added? 

Its going hard with your shop bro, i wish you the best!:verrygood

• Like 3

usa prices indeed, its what you pay for any dyna gear from their regular sources

but blue heron was killa so not sure if i want this

• Like 2

Sure glad I kept my home equity line of credit open, I'll buy some over time.  lol

All good things must end, I've long felt selections in Sannie's were  under priced compared to most seed banks.  Since I f2 everything, always felt it was a worthwhile investment.  I still laugh that I paid $250 for Sensi Jack, and then found Sannie's Jack for, I think they were $35 or $40,  a few years ago.   But I've got tons of seeds from the Sensi to play with.  

Like pop used to say, "You're better owning one $500 suit than 5 $100 suits".  

• Like 2

Prof P has given Sannie a great deal again. His gear in the states is going to $120 a pack due to production cost, got the notice from JBC Seeds last week. Dynasty's gear is worth it, he spent 15 years developing Pineapple Fields before he even released it and he's spent a lifetime on the Blue Magoo. His prices for the quality is still less than others get for pollen chucks over here. Pineapple Fields is basically Ms Universe on steroids, it's Kali Snapple X Ms Universe #10 male and Ms Universe has a big dose of Kali Snapple already in it. So your still getting a great deal on Prof P's gear at Sannie's. I'm also pump to see the Relic gear hit the shop too, it's part of Dynasty. Sannie's Shop is back with some of the best bean selections in town. Beans that have been worked by the breeders, that goes a long way with me.

Baq

• Like 1

I only just lately, finally got some Sannie's beans. I couldn't afford his, lol.. No biggie for me. I only see one I would want, PF. Maybe when things pick up. I want Killing Fields, Sannies Jack, Jackberry, and Silverfields, first. whew! 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

I only just lately, finally got some Sannie's beans. I couldn't afford his, lol.. No biggie for me. I only see one I would want, PF. Maybe when things pick up. I want Killing Fields, Sannies Jack, Jackberry, and Silverfields, first. whew! 

I want Too Many! lol I want em all to at least try once ha ha ha talk about greedy winch lol

Hey we should start a co op, I'll buy this and that, you buy here and there, someone else buys those expensive ones lol and we trade clones! Yea boy lol

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

I think I would like to run PF also....................believe it was Mr. Dirt that liked it so much........................I have Prof P's Salmon River if anyone would trade for PF.....:)

• Like 3

What did you think of SR? I'm about ready to get back to some sativa doms. I love some indica, too, but I need some sativa.

Hey Garden, maybe we can take our seeds to heaven to grow. lol.. I want to grow every single one, too. crazy!

• Like 2